SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:25 pm

So, Tim doesn't say 'there goes love and blah, blah, blah' in this episode. So, he says it later?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:26 pm

tigertiz wrote:
I WANT TO KNOW THE END
He cries when he lets Trish go.  He tearfully asks April to marry him. She says yes and they walk off into the Moorea sunset together. Cue the music and credits.   (You're welcome.)  

Yup...that is how I see it going down as well. whipped

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:27 pm

starwelcome QueenKaöri

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:28 pm

Quick look at last season's HTDs - no mention of love, falling or otherwise, as they separate. Just VOs and ITMs from different locations!

and that's for all 4!... well that's no help! hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:29 pm

atem wrote:So, Tim doesn't say 'there goes love and blah, blah, blah' in this episode.  So, he says it later?

Did he say that when he was crying on the bridge that we didn't see either?

I'm out of town next Tuesday, kinda glad I'm going to miss the WTA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:29 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Trish seems like a real sweetheart, but goodness gracious her voice is just too much. I had to watch on my iPhone tonight with headphones and it was just knives to my ears laugh out loud

her voice is ok to me... her giggles though :shocked!:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:30 pm

Sprite wrote:
sophienette wrote:
rufaro96 wrote:I've changed my mind, after this episode and tim saying I fell for long ago, that says it all to me, never though I'd say this but I think Trish=f1

Question... I missed this bit.. do we SEE his lips say it? ( just wondering giggling )

I still think it is too obvious, especially after cutting the kiss, and the April meeting her friends on her 1-1... there is too much they are not showing, to me because it would be too clear and they love to misdirect!

Now I feel like rewatching last season's HTDs Smiley

To me that is why that quote was thrown in...to create doubt with April. Otherwise, it was clear April to me. It is just a deeper relationship, they have doubt in their storyline and he was practically in tears when she was telling him about her childhood. Also, her family was the one they created edited doubt about. I would be very, very, VERY surprised if Trish was F1.

Okay I am confused....we can't have it both ways, either Bachelor Canada hides or misdirects or they don't, which one do you think?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:So, Tim doesn't say 'there goes love and blah, blah, blah' in this episode.  So, he says it later?

Did he say that when he was crying on the bridge that we didn't see either?

I'm out of town next Tuesday, kinda glad I'm going to miss the WTA

it's a VO over that scene in a pview.. he could have said it or say it in a future episode!

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenKaöri Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:31 pm

And The host isn't died finally :D

sophienette thank you Smiley

QueenKaöri

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:31 pm

BTW I can't hand out my rose. It tells me how my vote compares, re the conversation we had on this.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:32 pm

4health wrote:
Sprite wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Question... I missed this bit.. do we SEE his lips say it? ( just wondering giggling )

I still think it is too obvious, especially after cutting the kiss, and the April meeting her friends on her 1-1... there is too much they are not showing, to me because it would be too clear and they love to misdirect!

Now I feel like rewatching last season's HTDs Smiley

To me that is why that quote was thrown in...to create doubt with April. Otherwise, it was clear April to me. It is just a deeper relationship, they have doubt in their storyline and he was practically in tears when she was telling him about her childhood. Also, her family was the one they created edited doubt about. I would be very, very, VERY surprised if Trish was F1.

Okay I am confused....we can't have it both ways, either Bachelor Canada hides or misdirects or they don't, which one do you think?  

I think they try to (removing bits with April, etc) Smiley But some of us think we can see through that to the deeper relationship with April. Only time will tell!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:39 pm

atem wrote: Well, looks like she's in the final 2 for sure.
Yes, that's how I felt then and she IS!!! peace
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+19
Kelkat
nutty1
AllAboutLove
4health
Brill