SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by 4health Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:48 am

umngirl wrote:
4health wrote:
Brill wrote:What my mind keeps going back to is why were those pictures after the WTA with Trisha partying with the girls, left out there for all to see if she is the F1?
I know this is Bachelor Canada and they do some things different but I don't recall seeing Bianka partying with the others in season 1.

This has been discussed for a while now.....so if what is being posted on IG how about this?
On Trisha's IG she posted Taylor Swift's new album 1989 pic and #tagged #track12....
So I went to find the lyrics/songs: This is what I found:

Taylor Swift I Know Places is track no. 12 from "1989". In the lyrics of "I Know Places", Taylor sings about hiding with her love in a perfect secret place.

Taylor Swift "I Know Places" lyrics

You stand with a hand on my waist line
Good to see that we're out here in plain sight
I can hear them whisper as we pass by
It's a bad sign, bad sign
Something happens when everybody finds out
See the vultures circling in dark cloud
Love's a fragile little flame, it could burn out
It could burn out cause they got their cages, they got their boxes, and guns, they are the hunters, we are the foxes and we run

Baby I know places we won't be found and they'll be chasing their tails tryin' to track us down
Cause I, I know places we can hide, I know places

Lights flash on the run for the fences
Let them say what they want, we won't hear it
Lose lips, ships sink, all the damn time, not this time
Just grab my hand and don't ever drop it
My love, they are the hunters, we are the foxes
And we run

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The show finished filming awhile ago didn't it? Perhaps Trisha has a new somebody in her life that she has to hide because she hasn't been eliminated from the show yet publicly.

Very well could be, we just never know do we.....

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:49 am

Even though Trish, Tim, and April say falling and fell (Tim) none of them say the word love to the other.

Face to face only...
Trish to Tim: falling for you
Tim to Trish: fell for you
April to Tim: falling for you
Tim to April: nothing said/shown
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:19 am

Ash2214 wrote:If I were Trish and Tim said that to me and I didn't end up as the F1, I would be really angry. At the same time though, the girls should know what they signed up for. The lead gets paid to act. It's plain and simple. It's their job. It sucks, but it has to happen. Every F2 in every season of this franchise has to be led on to a certain extent, although I do think there are actual season where the lead isn't necessarily sure of who they want 100% until the end basically.

While I would take it as a positive sign, I think I would also keep it in the back of my head that there's a possibility he's saying the same thing to another girl. I'd also be thinking "what the hell?!? I thought the lead couldn't say how he felt about me?" laugh out loud
They may be paid to lead the F2 on but to say stuff like that when they could so easily say nothing isn't what they are paid to do...that is beyond leading someone on.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:26 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:If I were Trish and Tim said that to me and I didn't end up as the F1, I would be really angry. At the same time though, the girls should know what they signed up for. The lead gets paid to act. It's plain and simple. It's their job. It sucks, but it has to happen. Every F2 in every season of this franchise has to be led on to a certain extent, although I do think there are actual season where the lead isn't necessarily sure of who they want 100% until the end basically.

While I would take it as a positive sign, I think I would also keep it in the back of my head that there's a possibility he's saying the same thing to another girl. I'd also be thinking "what the hell?!? I thought the lead couldn't say how he felt about me?" laugh out loud
They may be paid to lead the F2 on but to say stuff like that when they could so easily say nothing isn't what they are paid to do...that is beyond leading someone on.

I've seen every single lead from this show lead on their F2. Andi, Juan Pablo, Sean, Emily, to just name a few. They all do it. They've all said things they shouldn't have, but it's their job. Perhaps with some of them truly don't know until closer to the end, but they've all done it because it's their job.

Also, Tim didn't say he was in love with her. He said he fell for her. IMO at least, there's a difference. Not to mention, like I said, Trisha should know there's a possibility he's saying the same thing to other women.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:30 am

albean99 wrote:I think Trish could take the comment to be him giving her a hint however I think to Tim it just means he has feelings for her even if it's not as much for someone else. Up until now he's been very empathic so I guess we'll have to see how things go. 

I don't mind Trish but her voice/laugh does get annoying at times. April is definitely more of an introvert but it's clear that Tim favors her. He can have fun with Trish & is very comfortable but I don't see the chemistry that he has with April.
Well, just like in epi 6 on Trisha's date with Tim, it was obvious that both of htem were talking to one another and it was edited out as we see their jaws moving when the camera is sitting behind them. Therefore, I guess we could say that they talked about how special Trish is to Tim and she's who he wants to be with, etc. Just like it can go the other way with April. I just think that when we put our thoughts into their minds so to speak, that is a dangerous game. To assume it went one way or another depending on who's in the situation may not be a good place to go??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I just go back to Tim's personal twitter. Why only favorite a comment about April getting a rose? (His other bachcan twitter he favorites them all.) This is months after the show and there's really no reason for him to only favorite one comment about one specific person who just happens to be the same person he took on his TO HTD, introduced to his best friend and (this is more significant to me) his best friend's fiancé. I don't see Tim just wanting to fall in love or even be in love. He could fall in love with 20 girls. He keeps reiterating in interviews that he came on the show to find the love of his life.

From the other perspective, he just may favorite the April comment to be kind to those who like April.
It's weird(not really, but) but in Brad's season of it, there was talk that since he favorited tweets about Whitney and we all know where that ended up. I'd say as in every season, we as viewers are going to put our own preferences/thoughts onto what favoring a tweet or not means. Just a fact that when someone tweeted that Brad should be with Whitney, he did favor it so to me it means absolutely nothing when it comes to that. SM is just another method of completely swaying the viewers into a situation that the producers want them to enter. IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:40 am

^^ Posted this before... Even though Trish, Tim, and April say falling and fell (Tim) none of them say the word love to the other.

Face to face(not focusing on anything but what we saw face to face)....
Trish to Tim: falling for you
Tim to Trush: fell for you
April to Tim: falling for you
Tim to April: nothing said

Aunties_Love I agree it's not very nice for Tum to say fell for you,  even if he never said fell in love with you, it's implied. However, I also think it wouldn't be very nice for Trish IF she is F1 to read in April's blog how Tim introduced April to his best friend and more significantly, imo, his best friend's fiancé! I can see Trish being very hurt if she is not F1 but understanding why when watching/reading blogs. Plus she herself had told Tim that being in love wasn't enough for her to marry her ex-fiancé so she knows you can fall in love with someone but that still not be enough. Trish is a sweetheart and would make a great bette if she is not F1.

If April is not F1 l don't think she would understand as much as Trish would other than seeing what Tim said to Trish. She seemed so sure she would get a rose after HTD. April even said she would be surprised if Tim did not give her a rose - that's how confident she was.  And she got the first one. Trish, even after having been told by Tim he feel for her, expressed doubt about getting a rose and that her head says it's too soon for her to fall for him. She got the second rose.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:43 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I just go back to Tim's personal twitter. Why only favorite a comment about April getting a rose? (His other bachcan twitter he favorites them all.) This is months after the show and there's really no reason for him to only favorite one comment about one specific person who just happens to be the same person he took on his TO HTD, introduced to his best friend and (this is more significant to me) his best friend's fiancé. I don't see Tim just wanting to fall in love or even be in love. He could fall in love with 20 girls. He keeps reiterating in interviews that he came on the show to find the love of his life.

From the other perspective, he just may favorite the April comment to be kind to those who like April.
It's weird(not really, but) but in Brad's season of it, there was talk that since he favorited tweets about Whitney and we all know where that ended up.  I'd say as in every season, we as viewers are going to put our own preferences/thoughts onto what favoring a tweet or not means.  Just a fact that when someone tweeted that Brad should be with Whitney, he did favor it so to me it means absolutely nothing when it comes to that.  SM is just another method of completely swaying the viewers into a situation that the producers want them to enter.  IMO.

Well, we know Andi favorited several tweets about Josh, much of which were dismissed here, and we know how that turned out. Tim has two Twitters. One for the show and one that is his personal Twitter. That is where he favorited the tweet. We'll agree to disagree, but I've found SM to be very, very telling.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:44 am

Brill wrote:What my mind keeps going back to is why were those pictures after the WTA with Trisha partying with the girls, left out there for all to see if she is the F1?
I know this is Bachelor Canada and they do some things different but I don't recall seeing Bianka partying with the others in season 1.
Actually if you were to go back and look at Bianka's activity, she was out there with everyone. She was very social, just like Trisha is. She was out at the bars often during the airing of the season as well as during the WTA. She and the girls hit the local clubs in Victoria. I really feel that using that as proof isn't really a good thing to do. Canada has in season 1 and 2 done things very differently than the USA one with media, editing, strict regulations, etc. Holding this show to the USA one isn't really realistic, IMO. There are too many differences.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:49 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

It's weird(not really, but) but in Brad's season of it, there was talk that since he favorited tweets about Whitney and we all know where that ended up.  I'd say as in every season, we as viewers are going to put our own preferences/thoughts onto what favoring a tweet or not means.  Just a fact that when someone tweeted that Brad should be with Whitney, he did favor it so to me it means absolutely nothing when it comes to that.  SM is just another method of completely swaying the viewers into a situation that the producers want them to enter.  IMO.

Oh I agree it could be nothing but kindness/swaying on Tim's part.  

Questions though...
1) did Brad have 2 separate twitter accounts when he was TB?  
2) did Brad ONLY favorite the Whitney tweet?  (Meaning Brad only favorited one tweet his entire season and it was regarding Whitney. He never favorited anything but one tweet)?

Tim has 2 accounts. He has favorited Trish tweets, April tweets etc on his more public/bachcan account. On his personal one, he's only favorited one tweet. Only one and doesn't even mention bachcan on his personal account. Again, it will only hold significance if April is F1. If not, again, just him favoriting only one tweet on his personal account may be for the usual reasons as you've said.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:56 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I've seen every single lead from this show lead on their F2. Andi, Juan Pablo, Sean, Emily, to just name a few. They all do it. They've all said things they shouldn't have, but it's their job. Perhaps with some of them truly don't know until closer to the end, but they've all done it because it's their job.

Also, Tim didn't say he was in love with her. He said he fell for her. IMO at least, there's a difference. Not to mention, like I said, Trisha should know there's a possibility he's saying the same thing to other women.
Again Ash, the Canadian one and the American one are different. Different producers, writers, editors, etc. Comparing the two is like apples and oranges. There have only been 2 seasons of Bachelor CANADA. We can only compare to the first season, stats there and the social media in that one....NOT to other shows like Australia, USA, etc.

To be correct, Tim said that "he fell for her for a long time ago now" I never said that Tim said he loved her. Never said that at all, just to be clear. But just like he never said that to Trisha, he definately never said it to April neither. Nor had he said to April about falling for her.

Again, there is a difference with leading a F2 on with affection, etc, but to blatantly say that he's been falling for someone for a long time now and not follow through on that is very different. That's the only point that I was trying to make a whileback.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:01 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Again Ash, the Canadian one and the American one are different.  Different producers, writers, editors, etc.  Comparing the two is like apples and oranges.  There have only been 2 seasons of Bachelor CANADA.  We can only compare to the first season, stats there and the social media in that one....NOT to other shows like Australia, USA, etc.

To be correct, Tim said that "he fell for her for a long time ago now"  I never said that Tim said he loved her.  Never said that at all, just to be clear.  But just like he never said that to Trisha, he definately never said it to April neither.  Nor had he said to April about falling for her.

Again, there is a difference with leading a F2 on with affection, etc, but to blatantly say that he's been falling for someone for a long time now and not follow through on that is very different.  That's the only point that I was trying to make a whileback.

I don't get why I keep being told that the Bachelor Canada and the one in the US are different. I'm well aware. Regardless, there is a lead on both shows. These leads are paid to put on a show, and take two girls to the end. In the end, only one will be picked and therefore, one of the girls would have been led on. Whether it's the lead being confused on who to pick or because producers told them to do it, the lead must act to an extent and that's for both shows. Simple as that for me.

Also, nowhere in my post did I say that you said Tim stated to Trisha that he fell in love with her. I said there was a difference between the two and he didn't use the word love.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+19
Kelkat
nutty1
AllAboutLove
4health
Brill