Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:01 pm

Snipped for brevity from 4health's post...

I think that is a pretty big leap from "harder sell" to "not impressed".....plus I have always said I am TeamTim so the girls blogs mean nothing to me.  But Tim's words I think we should look at more and see what he says.

My first hometown date was with Trisha, and experiencing Edmonton with her was a blast. I don’t think there was a single second we stopped laughing. Her family was incredible, and seeing that loving side of Trisha really changed things for me with her.


My date with April felt like a rollercoaster. We really connected and delved into some deep issues with one another. I also met the most caring and loving group of people. April shared some things that have happened in her life that have made it hard for her to open up to others. Note: he didn't say me I was almost relieved when she told me this because it made the whole story come together in such a real way.

Which comments from his blog reflects "falling for" and a love story coming to the end and to a proposal?

I'll post my interpretation of what you brought forward from Tim's blog.

He describes "fun" with Trisha & he enjoyed her family. He doesn't use the word "connection" or "deep" with Trisha.

He describes a "connection" with April & he found her family loving. He also uses the word "real" with April, but we don't see him refer to anything lighthearted.

Two different experiences with two different women. I think Tim will choose based on what he's looking for long term.
avatar
jojo47

Posts : 2388
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Mr&MrsSmith on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:29 pm

4health wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I must of missed the bolded. was it in the episode or in an article?

Trisha wrote in her HTD Blog: "After we left the arena, we headed to my grandparents for dinner. Tim was so great and even impressed my poppa. Meghan on the other hand might have been a harder sell...LOL"

Sorry, "not impressed" not a direct quote.

I think that is a pretty big leap from "harder sell" to "not impressed".....plus I have always said I am TeamTim so the girls blogs mean nothing to me.  But Tim's words I think we should look at more and see what he says.

My first hometown date was with Trisha, and experiencing Edmonton with her was a blast. I don’t think there was a single second we stopped laughing. Her family was incredible, and seeing that loving side of Trisha really changed things for me with her.


My date with April felt like a rollercoaster. We really connected and delved into some deep issues with one another. I also met the most caring and loving group of people. April shared some things that have happened in her life that have made it hard for her to open up to others. Note: he didn't say me I was almost relieved when she told me this because it made the whole story come together in such a real way.


Which comments from his blog reflects "falling for" and a love story coming to the end and to a proposal?

I don't feel Tim's words to be more important. He is the one keeping a secret and masking his feelings for one of the girls. He is the one having to be careful what he says. Trisha uses the word impressed, and then in the next sentence implies the negative. I'm certainly not trying to mislead anyone.

I missed many days of posts and all the episode discussion. I thought Trisha's date was great. There was far more connection between the two than I've witnessed to date. What makes me skeptical is Trisha herself. She seems shocked by Tim telling her he'd fallen for her a long time ago. She's really nervous for the RC, told her mom she may be "right back here", and even after the RC, she says "..one of us is going to get a proposal, and I so want it to be me, but there is a chance that it might not be, and that scares the poop out of me." IMO, Trisha's insecurities are telling. As telling as April's confidence. And that is not a snarky, Whitney-like confidence. Just two ladies feeling in their guts what they each know to be true.

The most passionate part of April and Tim's date was edited out. Perhaps the "deep conversation" was edited out of Trisha and Tim's date.

April's post-rose diary, in part: "The hometown dates, was just very re-assuring for me in terms of being more confident in knowing that - I'm here to find love, and fall in love, and the more time I spend with Tim, the more things I realize I love about him and I'm enjoying getting to know him." This sounds like progress in the relationship.

I was quite shocked to hear Tim say he'd been falling for Trisha for a long time. But not as shocked as Trisha herself. I'm not saying it didn't/couldn't happen, but as a viewer I will feel completely ripped off because that's not what I've been shown.

Trisha is adorable. Their relationship together is fun and light. I just don't see it taking the giant leap in one week to a mature, serious, deep, soulful kind of love.

So much of April and Tim's time together has been edited out and I believe, IMO, that is to mask a very, very obvious and real relationship between April and Tim. A relationship that goes beyond laughs and giggles. A relationship that is being explored on a much deeper level, and between two equally engaged partners. JMHO, and I far prefer the sleuthing to the speculation.



avatar
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578
Join date : 2012-10-05
Location : YVR

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by 4health on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:51 pm

Mr&MrsSmith I didn't quote because of length. But in response to your thoughts, I think that is why I don't see it with April are all the reasons that you do. I think since Tim is the one choosing and the person making all the big decisions his words do matter JMO. I have re-watched Tim and Trisha HTD at the end and I don't see how you could say she was shocked....surprised that he opened up so much and sharing this information with her yes. She knows how this works and like all of us here surprised is a much better description then shocked. You might have been and so you attach that to Trisha but I wasn't shocked....I was surprised but if you watched the first season Brad did the same thing with Bianka at the end of her HTD.

I don't know what most passionate part of April and Tim's date you feel was edited out. How would you know what was edited? Because of a SC of one moment, I could make my grandma look hot and passionate in grabbing one little moment of time. I would love to know or hear what part you are talking about. I love sleuthing part and not speculation so please help me. Thanks

4health

Female Posts : 1381
Join date : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:17 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I am really late to the party on this episode so it has all pretty much been said. I think those closest to the remaining two ladies can predict the outcome for us. I think Trisha's best friend not being impressed with Tim is a huge red flag, and I wonder why she'd share that with us.

Likewise, YaYa saying "I love you" to Tim as April wiped away tears is a beautiful and telling moment. The franchise can not want to show Tim as the guy who broke YaYa's heart, or April's for that matter.

The lack of depth in the relationship we are being shown between Trisha and Tim is most evident in Trisha's own blogs and post-rose videos. She reveals all her insecurities and a lot of fluff. April's blogs and videos show a much more intimate relationship developing.

My money is on YaYa.

TigerTiz, that closing montage of April and Tim will be set to Andrew Allen's Loving You Tonight (Ep2)

I must of missed the bolded. was it in the episode or in an article?

Trisha wrote in her HTD Blog: "After we left the arena, we headed to my grandparents for dinner. Tim was so great and even impressed my poppa. Meghan on the other hand might have been a harder sell...LOL"

Sorry, "not impressed" not a direct quote.
Thanks for that, missed it.
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7569
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 48
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:31 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
4health wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

Trisha wrote in her HTD Blog: "After we left the arena, we headed to my grandparents for dinner. Tim was so great and even impressed my poppa. Meghan on the other hand might have been a harder sell...LOL"

Sorry, "not impressed" not a direct quote.

I think that is a pretty big leap from "harder sell" to "not impressed".....plus I have always said I am TeamTim so the girls blogs mean nothing to me.  But Tim's words I think we should look at more and see what he says.

My first hometown date was with Trisha, and experiencing Edmonton with her was a blast. I don’t think there was a single second we stopped laughing. Her family was incredible, and seeing that loving side of Trisha really changed things for me with her.


My date with April felt like a rollercoaster. We really connected and delved into some deep issues with one another. I also met the most caring and loving group of people. April shared some things that have happened in her life that have made it hard for her to open up to others. Note: he didn't say me I was almost relieved when she told me this because it made the whole story come together in such a real way.


Which comments from his blog reflects "falling for" and a love story coming to the end and to a proposal?

I don't feel Tim's words to be more important. He is the one keeping a secret and masking his feelings for one of the girls. He is the one having to be careful what he says. Trisha uses the word impressed, and then in the next sentence implies the negative. I'm certainly not trying to mislead anyone.

I missed many days of posts and all the episode discussion. I thought Trisha's date was great. There was far more connection between the two than I've witnessed to date. What makes me skeptical is Trisha herself. She seems shocked by Tim telling her he'd fallen for her a long time ago. She's really nervous for the RC, told her mom she may be "right back here", and even after the RC, she says "..one of us is going to get a proposal, and I so want it to be me, but there is a chance that it might not be, and that scares the poop out of me." IMO, Trisha's insecurities are telling. As telling as April's confidence. And that is not a snarky, Whitney-like confidence. Just two ladies feeling in their guts what they each know to be true.

The most passionate part of April and Tim's date was edited out. Perhaps the "deep conversation" was edited out of Trisha and Tim's date.

April's post-rose diary, in part: "The hometown dates, was just very re-assuring for me in terms of being more confident in knowing that - I'm here to find love, and fall in love, and the more time I spend with Tim, the more things I realize I love about him and I'm enjoying getting to know him." This sounds like progress in the relationship.

I was quite shocked to hear Tim say he'd been falling for Trisha for a long time. But not as shocked as Trisha herself. I'm not saying it didn't/couldn't happen, but as a viewer I will feel completely ripped off because that's not what I've been shown.

Trisha is adorable. Their relationship together is fun and light. I just don't see it taking the giant leap in one week to a mature, serious, deep, soulful kind of love.

So much of April and Tim's time together has been edited out and I believe, IMO, that is to mask a very, very obvious and real relationship between April and Tim. A relationship that goes beyond laughs and giggles. A relationship that is being explored on a much deeper level, and between two equally engaged partners. JMHO, and I far prefer the sleuthing to the speculation.



The only thing that I will remark on is the one that was nervous every rose ceremony as to whether she will get a rose was Bianka. Whit always was confident. This time around, the one that is always nervous is Trisha. The confident one is April. This is why I feel that the stuff in Moorea is April being blown away that she is being sent home. Her being frustrated and saying that I just want to go home is her being fed up with it all. The question of Tim running through the bushes at April's location, I believe is him chasing her, very much like Brad did with Whitney when they were talking. I know here that the popular thought is that Tim is chasing after her as he really wants things to work out. Well, I think it's the other way around. I remember in season 1, the argument was that there's no way he's going to chase after Whitney and not keep her. I think we will see the same result this time around.
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7569
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 48
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Mr&MrsSmith on Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:54 am

4health wrote:Mr&MrsSmith I didn't quote because of length.  But in response to your thoughts, I think that is why I don't see it with April are all the reasons that you do.   I think since Tim is the one choosing and the person making all the big decisions his words do matter JMO.   I have re-watched Tim and Trisha HTD at the end and I don't see how you could say she was shocked....surprised that he opened up so much and sharing this information with her yes.  She knows how this works and like all of us here surprised is a much better description then shocked.  You might have been and so you attach that to Trisha but I wasn't shocked....I was surprised but if you watched the first season Brad did the same thing with Bianka at the end of her HTD.  

I don't know what most passionate part of April and Tim's date you feel was edited out.  How would you know what was edited?  Because of a SC of one moment,  I could make my grandma look hot and passionate in grabbing one little moment of time.  I would love to know or hear what part you are talking about.  I love sleuthing part and not speculation so please help me.  Thanks

I wish we had more to sleuth and less to speculate but my speculative response: I hope I'm not repeating something from posts I've missed, but just based on my own observations I honestly think she is shocked. I think she is insecure about her relationship with Tim according to the body language and facial expressions I'm seeing. I think in her own mind, in that moment, it doesn't add up for even her. Add to this her own words "I was really nervous coming in to this Rose Ceremony, especially when I walk in and see that there's only 2 roses..", and "It's just me and April now, and we're going to Tahiti, and the hard thing about it is that at the end of next week, one of us is gonna have a proposal, and I so want it to be me, but there is a chance that it might not be, and that scares the poop out of me."

If there is balance and a sense of equal partnership between Trisha and Tim then I've not seen it. Trisha behaves a little "awe-struck" by Tim. There's lots of giggles and smiles but they are not showing any deep, intimate need to know each other better and decide if they have a future.

You are absolutely right, I don't know what was edited out of Tim and April's date in addition to the passionate kiss, however there are very obvious splices in the scene where they greet each other and it looks to have taken place. That kiss, and I expect what came before and after it, was seemingly a very intimate moment. Why would they edit it out, along with what we didn't see in Italy, along with what we didn't see in Toronto, along with the conversation they had in Vancouver that's referred back to. I appreciate not every moment in these dates makes it to air, but the moments between Tim and April we are missing are KEY and obvious moments. We have several examples of this. We do not, however, have examples of key moments in other relationships that did not air that I am aware of.

I'm left feeling April has used her blogs to help us understand how she fell in love with Tim.

I don't find comparisons to Brad's season helpful. Is apples and oranges to me.

I think April's RC confidence comes from that special, "knowing" feeling a girl gets when she feels loved by the man she loves.

avatar
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578
Join date : 2012-10-05
Location : YVR

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:15 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
4health wrote:Mr&MrsSmith I didn't quote because of length.  But in response to your thoughts, I think that is why I don't see it with April are all the reasons that you do.   I think since Tim is the one choosing and the person making all the big decisions his words do matter JMO.   I have re-watched Tim and Trisha HTD at the end and I don't see how you could say she was shocked....surprised that he opened up so much and sharing this information with her yes.  She knows how this works and like all of us here surprised is a much better description then shocked.  You might have been and so you attach that to Trisha but I wasn't shocked....I was surprised but if you watched the first season Brad did the same thing with Bianka at the end of her HTD.  

I don't know what most passionate part of April and Tim's date you feel was edited out.  How would you know what was edited?  Because of a SC of one moment,  I could make my grandma look hot and passionate in grabbing one little moment of time.  I would love to know or hear what part you are talking about.  I love sleuthing part and not speculation so please help me.  Thanks

I wish we had more to sleuth and less to speculate but my speculative response: I hope I'm not repeating something from posts I've missed, but just based on my own observations I honestly think she is shocked. I think she is insecure about her relationship with Tim according to the body language and facial expressions I'm seeing. I think in her own mind, in that moment, it doesn't add up for even her. Add to this her own words "I was really nervous coming in to this Rose Ceremony, especially when I walk in and see that there's only 2 roses..", and "It's just me and April now, and we're going to Tahiti, and the hard thing about it is that at the end of next week, one of us is gonna have a proposal, and I so want it to be me, but there is a chance that it might not be, and that scares the poop out of me."

If there is balance and a sense of equal partnership between Trisha and Tim then I've not seen it. Trisha behaves a little "awe-struck" by Tim. There's lots of giggles and smiles but they are not showing any deep, intimate need to know each other better and decide if they have a future.

You are absolutely right, I don't know what was edited out of Tim and April's date in addition to the passionate kiss, however there are very obvious splices in the scene where they greet each other and it looks to have taken place. That kiss, and I expect what came before and after it, was seemingly a very intimate moment. Why would they edit it out, along with what we didn't see in Italy, along with what we didn't see in Toronto, along with the conversation they had in Vancouver that's referred back to. I appreciate not every moment in these dates makes it to air, but the moments between Tim and April we are missing are KEY and obvious moments. We have several examples of this. We do not, however, have examples of key moments in other relationships that did not air that I am aware of.

I'm left feeling April has used her blogs to help us understand how she fell in love with Tim.

I don't find comparisons to Brad's season helpful. Is apples and oranges to me.

I think April's RC confidence comes from that special, "knowing" feeling a girl gets when she feels loved by the man she loves.


Very well thought out & articulated! Even in your speculation you draw from what you've seen & what you know is out there (based on SC's & blogs). Well done!
avatar
jojo47

Posts : 2388
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by 4health on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:27 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I wish we had more to sleuth and less to speculate but my speculative response: I hope I'm not repeating something from posts I've missed, but just based on my own observations I honestly think she is shocked. I think she is insecure about her relationship with Tim according to the body language and facial expressions I'm seeing. I think in her own mind, in that moment, it doesn't add up for even her. Add to this her own words "I was really nervous coming in to this Rose Ceremony, especially when I walk in and see that there's only 2 roses..", and "It's just me and April now, and we're going to Tahiti, and the hard thing about it is that at the end of next week, one of us is gonna have a proposal, and I so want it to be me, but there is a chance that it might not be, and that scares the poop out of me."

If there is balance and a sense of equal partnership between Trisha and Tim then I've not seen it. Trisha behaves a little "awe-struck" by Tim. There's lots of giggles and smiles but they are not showing any deep, intimate need to know each other better and decide if they have a future.

You are absolutely right, I don't know what was edited out of Tim and April's date in addition to the passionate kiss, however there are very obvious splices in the scene where they greet each other and it looks to have taken place. That kiss, and I expect what came before and after it, was seemingly a very intimate moment. Why would they edit it out, along with what we didn't see in Italy, along with what we didn't see in Toronto, along with the conversation they had in Vancouver that's referred back to. I appreciate not every moment in these dates makes it to air, but the moments between Tim and April we are missing are KEY and obvious moments. We have several examples of this. We do not, however, have examples of key moments in other relationships that did not air that I am aware of.

I'm left feeling April has used her blogs to help us understand how she fell in love with Tim.

I don't find comparisons to Brad's season helpful. Is apples and oranges to me.

I think April's RC confidence comes from that special, "knowing" feeling a girl gets when she feels loved by the man she loves.

Thanks for your thoughts....I don't want to go back and forth because we just see things differently.  There are a few things that I still question with both the relationships being shown.   I think because of the short episodes that can't show us everything and they decide what needs to be shown that moves the show going forward.  I think that April is using her blog to share things how she fell in love with Tim, but I also think it has nothing to do with Tim falling for her.  JMO    If I am wrong great i will know soon enough.  

As for Trisha and her confidence is exactly the story they put out there in the first episode and April's story was out there from the beginning also.   I posted this same thing a while back exactly the storyline each girl will have and you just agreed with me and didn't even know it. LOL  Trisha will be the insecure beauty queen and April the confident/complicated girl that is worth it.  

I just don't see Tim just dying to break April's walls down.  April has those walls up and if she likes this guy and she needs to open up.....can you guide me to the spot or episode where Tim states that he wants April to open up to him or let him in.  I don't think there is one.   I think that is the story the edit is telling not Tim.  JMO


Last edited by 4health on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1381
Join date : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:28 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
4health wrote:Mr&MrsSmith I didn't quote because of length.  But in response to your thoughts, I think that is why I don't see it with April are all the reasons that you do.   I think since Tim is the one choosing and the person making all the big decisions his words do matter JMO.   I have re-watched Tim and Trisha HTD at the end and I don't see how you could say she was shocked....surprised that he opened up so much and sharing this information with her yes.  She knows how this works and like all of us here surprised is a much better description then shocked.  You might have been and so you attach that to Trisha but I wasn't shocked....I was surprised but if you watched the first season Brad did the same thing with Bianka at the end of her HTD.  

I don't know what most passionate part of April and Tim's date you feel was edited out.  How would you know what was edited?  Because of a SC of one moment,  I could make my grandma look hot and passionate in grabbing one little moment of time.  I would love to know or hear what part you are talking about.  I love sleuthing part and not speculation so please help me.  Thanks

I wish we had more to sleuth and less to speculate but my speculative response: I hope I'm not repeating something from posts I've missed, but just based on my own observations I honestly think she is shocked. I think she is insecure about her relationship with Tim according to the body language and facial expressions I'm seeing. I think in her own mind, in that moment, it doesn't add up for even her. Add to this her own words "I was really nervous coming in to this Rose Ceremony, especially when I walk in and see that there's only 2 roses..", and "It's just me and April now, and we're going to Tahiti, and the hard thing about it is that at the end of next week, one of us is gonna have a proposal, and I so want it to be me, but there is a chance that it might not be, and that scares the poop out of me."

If there is balance and a sense of equal partnership between Trisha and Tim then I've not seen it. Trisha behaves a little "awe-struck" by Tim. There's lots of giggles and smiles but they are not showing any deep, intimate need to know each other better and decide if they have a future.

You are absolutely right, I don't know what was edited out of Tim and April's date in addition to the passionate kiss, however there are very obvious splices in the scene where they greet each other and it looks to have taken place. That kiss, and I expect what came before and after it, was seemingly a very intimate moment. Why would they edit it out, along with what we didn't see in Italy, along with what we didn't see in Toronto, along with the conversation they had in Vancouver that's referred back to. I appreciate not every moment in these dates makes it to air, but the moments between Tim and April we are missing are KEY and obvious moments. We have several examples of this. We do not, however, have examples of key moments in other relationships that did not air that I am aware of.

I'm left feeling April has used her blogs to help us understand how she fell in love with Tim.

I don't find comparisons to Brad's season helpful. Is apples and oranges to me.

I think April's RC confidence comes from that special, "knowing" feeling a girl gets when she feels loved by the man she loves.

To me, the insecure edit in season 1 was Bianka vs Whit who got the confident one. Just a question, why do you find comparing season 1 of Bachelor Canada to this one apples and oranges....to me, comparing bach can and other franchises is like apples and oranges due to the editing differences, etc, but comparing the two seasons of one franchise is what should be done IMO.

If you say that April's confidence comes from knowing the guy loves you...what happened with Whit then? She was confident that she was the F1 till Brad showed up and told her it was over.
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7569
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 48
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 24843
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum