Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:07 pm

Is the livestream working for others? I am trying it on the live-chat link but nothing happening?
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Sprite on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:08 pm

Me three. Just waiting for the good stuff and here it comes with Kaylynn.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Is the livestream working for others? I am trying it on the live-chat link but nothing happening?

yes no problem!

http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/live-chat/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:09 pm

They all look good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:09 pm

Rimmel time!

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:11 pm

I'm here.
northernviewer

Female Posts : 4652

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:11 pm

There were 2 SC of April that I've not seen in the beginning. Anyone catch those? I was trying to grab the caps as they went, but missed them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:17 pm

Ill grab all tomorrow noon Europe time, if no-one does before

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:18 pm

See, they usually kiss and make up no matter what happens. Glad to hear Kaylynn and Martha made up.

The other April is a little over the top...and here comes Natalie.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Interesting how Kaylynn said that watching the show she could see she was doomed from the get go with Tim. Awww...

I wonder if Tim will say something to Natalie about her coming back ... I thought, other than Lisa, that that could be seen as a bit of sabotage since it was so much later and she left on her own anyway. Lisa definitely not painting Tim with a face was foreshadowing ... haha
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:24 pm

And Natalie just says she came back to stir the pot because she knew Tim wasn't into her. Haha, I believe it. Natalie acted nuts when she came back.
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:26 pm

I don't buy it either Natalie.

She is weird and apparently a camera hog.

Tell her Martha!!!
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum