Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by thirteen on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:27 pm

This is a good episode. Can't wait to hear the whole story of what happened in the bar.
thirteen

Female Posts : 410

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:28 pm

I like kaylynn a little more and Natalie much less after listening to them
northernviewer

Female Posts : 4652

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:29 pm

What a horrible thing for Natalie to say. WTH? :stirthepot laugh out loud

Maybe it's Natalie that Tim will be calling out.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:29 pm

I think that Natalie is going to be the one that Tim directs that comment towards about sabotaging relationships. That was my first thought when I posted last week. Of course, Lisa can have that apply to her too. Both of them in fact were not there for the reasons Tim stated he was (the most important and serious journey of his life).
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:29 pm

northernviewer wrote:I like kaylynn a little more and Natalie much less after listening to them

yes
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:33 pm

Lisa: I think [Tim] listened too much to what the other competitor's were saying to him at the time

This is what she said regarding Tim letting her go pre-HTD. Her use of the term competitor says it all. Natalie and Lisa are very similar in that they didn't have 100% true intentions.
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:36 pm

Hey... I think they just showed Sachelle in Italy in the dress Trish has on in that ITM we think is Moorea. I'll go look after the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:36 pm

I still don't mind Lisa. She is funny but perhaps needs to stop drinking as much since it seems much of her behavior stemmed from her drinking.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:37 pm

Sounds like Lisa self-sabotaged herself with Tim. She really liked him but couldn't deal with competing with other girls (thus alcohol, kissing the bar guy).

Yup, Tim is going to address Natalie about sabotaging relationships... haha. Straight shooter kind of guy if so...
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:39 pm

Oh man! I can't wait to hear what Tim says about all those comments!
thirteen

Female Posts : 410

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:39 pm

Sprite wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I like kaylynn a little more and Natalie much less after listening to them

yes

Me too. I even liked Lisa more than Natalie. That was just so weird with Natalie. Lisa owned up to most of what she said or did and said she learned from it. Would have been good for Kaylynn to say that instead of making excuses, but she still she came off miles ahead of crazy Natalie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:41 pm

Sweet Sachelle. You can't fight chemistry.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum