SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:27 am

Hotmomma wrote:murra
A you make good points..It's just fun to see where the editing is going this season!.

I also like to see their 1/1 dates.usually the F1 has more private ones..just the lead..not with a bunch of extras..that is why I am interested to see those.Also the ITM's

yeah, IKR?...let's having good prejudices that MF and co will endorse a good wuv story and great edit for their final couple after last 2 seasons's couples went south to Splitsville Praying giggling

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:41 am

Just repeating what many of us had stated regarding the edit (Obvious/Hidden) from first episode:

1st episode = Becca was hidden with no intro, no 1:1 time w/ Chris, middle of the pack given a rose (although she was mentioned by the other girls, as to bring attention to her).

Extended Season Promo = Becca not as hidden, with horseback riding, shooting, and the sunset pics. But, to non-sleuthers, I doubt they would know it was her other than a brunette. What I did pick up on (and correct me if I am wrong) is that Becca wasn't seen upset. She seems to have a very normal, drama-free edit.

... In comparison
Ist epsiode = Whitney was very obvious with her intro, 1:1 time w/ Chris, given rose near end (and her VO/PI of her hoping she gets a rose).
Extended season promo = never focused that much on Chris together with Whitney in a romantic/passionate way as it did with Chris and Becca (lots of sunset shots) but she was just as prominent though her fun shot of jumping into the water with Chris rather than 'romance/passion' shot like Becca's makes her just as hidden... just another 'blonde' and perhaps trying to make it seem with Whitney upset that she may go home or has some drama with the other girls (her saying I have ever been talked to/treated like that indicates something happens/happened). So to me, I wonder what I would think if I hadn't seen the mural date photos on SM of Whitney meeting Chris's friends and Chris' BL with her at the time... hmmm.

I will say that when Becca's sisters posted photos of themselves with her in the hotel it gave me pause.

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 19 10755836_569913373141308_1439517892_n
Sara first posted the IG link an image of Becca with her sister Katie https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2656p48-bachelor-19-becca-tilley#720195

Her sister seems really happy to see her but I cannot conclusively say whether Becca's eyes are very happy/excited?

When I saw this pic I actually thought she looked a bit out of it and thus likely to be F2. Her sister's looking happy though is what gave me pause (maybe they didn't know yet?) I posted earlier in this thread here some S/caps of Becca and her facial expressions. I guess just don't see bliss/excited in her eyes? I plan to look at SCs once we see Becca on a date with Chris where she is really happy and compare to this photo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:47 am

Hi Mura, about the pics, we originally thought it was Shreveport because San matched the room to a hotel there. While it's the same hotel chain, that one is in Bartlesville OK, one of the sisters has her GPS on, so that's how I knew. Also, the next day she posted a picture of them driving for 8 hours back to Shreveport. That's that.

So, about Becca possibly being the F1, I did my own investigation, very silly

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:55 am

This is in Bartelsville, OK. I stand by JulyChild.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:59 am

TY for catching me up AAL, JC and Kasha...sorry!..i was out of the loop for ages!..laugh out loud.

Gotcha. TY for clarifying guys..bestbud!

Still, for me it doesnt rule her out as F1 just yet,  for 2 sole reasons :
- Chris got back within 24 hrs after FRC to Iowa
- If RS to believe, Becca would want to wait until the wedding for any "plowing" activities giggling. (blame it on Kaitlyn!  teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 19 2498057887 )

im looking forward to see more of her!...Praying

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:08 pm

julychild wrote:Hi Mura, about the pics, we originally thought it was Shreveport because San matched the room to a hotel there. While it's the same hotel chain, that one is in Bartlesville OK, one of the sisters has her GPS on, so that's how I knew. Also, the next day she posted a picture of them driving for 8 hours back to Shreveport. That's that.

So, about Becca possibly being the F1, I did my own investigation, very silly

Thanks July I must have missed this..great sleuthing! So this was on the 23rd. And driving pic 24th..interesting to see that her sisters were there,waiting for her per say!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:10 pm

julychild wrote:Hi Mura, about the pics, we originally thought it was  Shreveport  because San matched the room to a hotel there. While it's the same hotel chain, that one is in Bartlesville OK, one of the sisters has her GPS on, so that's how  I knew. Also, the next day she posted a picture of them driving for 8 hours back to Shreveport. That's that.

So, about Becca possibly being the F1, I did my own investigation, very  silly

My stupid post was truncated!

I was saying that I also think that Becca is F1. I also think that Whitney is not F1. If you know what I mean...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:14 pm

Hey, jc! Thanks for that explanation...and great sleuthing. What an odd place to end up the day after the FRC!

Thanks to all who have to patience to bring people like me up to speed. I know it can be trying to explain something for what seems like the 100th time. Much appreciated, guys! bestbud!

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 19 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:19 pm

julychild wrote:
julychild wrote:Hi Mura, about the pics, we originally thought it was  Shreveport  because San matched the room to a hotel there. While it's the same hotel chain, that one is in Bartlesville OK, one of the sisters has her GPS on, so that's how  I knew. Also, the next day she posted a picture of them driving for 8 hours back to Shreveport. That's that.

I was saying that I also think that Becca is F1. I also think that Whitney is not F1. If you know what I mean...

hahahaha..here we go again July!... giggling bestbud! :detective .
I just wish for once we can jump delightly into spoiled F1 train without questioning anything and before things got complicated :crazed lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:25 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
julychild wrote:

hahahaha..here we go again July!... giggling bestbud! :detective .
I just wish for once we can jump delightly into spoiled F1 train without questioning anything and before things got complicated :crazed lolpanda

You know how we roll, mura. It's all for fun!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:30 pm

Litta123 wrote:Hey, jc! Thanks for that explanation...and great sleuthing. What an odd place to end up the day after the FRC!

Thanks to all who have to patience to bring people like me up to speed. I know it can be trying to explain something for what seems like the 100th time. Much appreciated, guys! bestbud!

Going to OK, and not straight home is the part no one has been able to unravel. She either drove through the night or took a regional flight. They have an airport in Bartlesville. BTW, her family wasn't waiting for her there, they went there to join her and take her home. There is evidence of that, too.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:32 pm

Thank july..awesome sleuthing for sure!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333