SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

suckitup - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:09 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Nothing from Chris eliminates any of the top 3 to me.  We had one really great date with Whitney, but hello Des's season her first date with Brooks was the best first date I had ever seen on this show, ever.  So until I start seeing more from anyone I am just not willing to eliminate any of the girls.  

I like Becca enough to hope she isn't stuck on the farm with this douche.  Again JMO.

IA with you on his F3 :yes:

rofl  I think for people like you (and me..) this precious snippet was dedicated to (on 3: 44 mark):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9NYje8DPxE&list=PLLkCnnhOwDi7K0jClfdsINdUlOzxzdVd4&index=6

Mura, you and I seem to play on the same team a lot. Nick and now Becca. I loved Chris S on Des's season but didn't want him to win, so glad I was wrong.

Becca is like my breath of fresh air in the crapfest this season has been edited to be. I loved her very quiet and dignified, I chose to be a virgin for my own reasons vs. Ashley I and her dramatics about her virginity that her actions speak that she is trying very hard to give away. The small Becca moments each week are like a mint to clean the pallet from the nasty feeling most of these women are leaving me with.

I said JPG got the worst cast of girls ever, and I think overall he did, but Chris has let all put four of the quality women of his season go early so his cast seems worse by edit.
Poor Becca.... Hey! Love Conquer All!  lolpanda
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

suckitup - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Diana Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:00 pm

suckitup - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 39 0J6azD2

So pretty! Embarressed!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:58 pm

NBD. Just stalking observing my fav people from The Spoiled F2 Land while live tweeting on Ep. 5 Hugesmile

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  6h 6 hours ago
I love Becca's approach..trying to put herself in Chris's shoes. Great quality #TheBachelor

we wuv her too Nick!...giggling. and guess what...Becca was kinda agree with him since she favorited the tweet.

cant wait for the March 9th!   #FreeBecca suckitup - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 39 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:05 am

She is tweeting up a storm right now on twitter.  She is hilarious! She favorited my tweet. suckitup - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 39 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:40 am

Mommyof1 wrote:She is tweeting up a storm right now on twitter.  She is hilarious!  She favorited my tweet.  suckitup - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 39 2498057887

laugh out loud congrats Mom! you are famous now...high five

Yes...she is.I like that she preached what her banner says: Compliment People. She only mocking the 'right' and always available person to be mocked: herself... giggling She knows the art how to be funny without being mean or nasty. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:47 am

Had to grab some of her tweets for my own amusement :bigsmile:

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  7h 7 hours ago
“@shopgirlerica: I think Becca is my new favorite- But, every week it seems to change.”// "oh wont you stay with me" had to. I ❤️ sam smith

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  7h 7 hours ago
“@1chicklette: Forgot about Becca #TheBachelor”// well shucks

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  8h 8 hours ago
My swollen look was due to the altitude. Thats what we're going with....It was the altitude... & not the dr pepper and junk food.. Altitude. cantstopl

Jodi Reid ‏@reidright19  13h13 hours ago
Becca?
Who the **** is Becca? Did she come back too?
#whoAREthesepeople
#thebachelor

and her reply :
‏@beccatilley5
@reidright19 im magic!   rofl

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5 · 7h 7 hours ago
“@BachelorABC: Becca is the voice of reason...#TheBachelor” // finally an answer to "who is becca" - the voice of reason. laugh out loud

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:52 am

Speaking of Compliment People cheerleader :

- Kimberly Gradwohl ‏@kag213 7h7 hours ago
@beccatilley5 @carlywaddell the whole time during the first part of your date I was thinking how awkward it probably was for you to watch!

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@kag213 @carlywaddell can we just talk about how glad i am that it wasnt me and how amazingly awesome carly is?!

--------------------------------------
Mrs. Classroomzilla ‏@Classroomzilla 12h12 hours ago
Becca's face when she said "nap."
Smiley
#TheBachelor

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@Classroomzilla i love naps! laugh out loud

they are actually speaking of the bizarre expression here :P (on 0:40 mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2qhRD3e2xE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:59 am

She reminds me of GA's siggy : Be kind. Its always possibe yes . SMs full of nasty , mean people these days no no

Gabriela ‏@GabHernandz 10h10 hours ago
Bye Ashely bye Kelsey bye becca #TheBachelor #JustGoHome #Please #ByeFelicia #AnnoyingAF #ShutUp #CryMeARiver #SuckItUp

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@GabHernandz you must have really disliked that ending tonight huh?
-----------------------------------------
WV Witness ‏@WVWitness 12h12 hours ago
Not sure why the terminally uninteresting Becca and her vocallllll fryyyyyyyy has a following #thebachelor

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@WVWitness laugh out loud!!!! Im not sure either

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:10 am

Whats up with these girls? laugh out loud. I fear that they love each other way more than they Corn Pablo. lolpanda (dumpee bonding..or.....giggling)

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5 · Feb 2
I really love @kaitlynbristowe ❤️

Reply to @beccatilley5 @kaitlynbristowe
Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe Feb 2
I love you back. Like... A lot.

----------------------------------------------------------

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5 Jan 24
Compliment people.

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe Jan 24
@beccatilley5 you're a pretty nugget

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5 Jan 24
@kaitlynbristowe youre the prettiest nug. Prettier than a mcdonalds nug when you were 7 years old. Dang.

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe Jan 24
@beccatilley5 dang. That's a pretty nug.

Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell Jan 24
@kaitlynbristowe @beccatilley5 if only I knew what a nug was.... Dang!

Kaitlyn Bristowe
‏@kaitlynbristowe
@carlywaddell @beccatilley5 you do! Nugget: It's a Becca, a Kaitlyn, or a delicious deep fried treat from McDonald's.. Nugget.

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5 Jan 25
@kaitlynbristowe @carlywaddell but rarely gluten free! I bought rice cakes yesterday and thought of you carly! Miss you!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:08 pm

Becca received some nice twitter kudos from @BachelorABC last night. yes

The @BachelorABC tweeted this --
https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/562432708526096385
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Becca is the voice of reason...#TheBachelor
And retweeted Tenley's tweet --
https://twitter.com/TenleyMolzahn/status/562480531460222977
The Bachelor retweeted
Tenley Molzahn @TenleyMolzahn
The voice of reason in the bunch tonight @beccatilley5 - being clear headed doesn't hurt in any way while on #TheBachelor
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:50 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:She is tweeting up a storm right now on twitter.  She is hilarious!  She favorited my tweet.  suckitup - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 39 2498057887

Yes...she is.I like that she preached what her banner says: Compliment People. She only mocking the 'right' and always available person to be mocked: herself... giggling  She knows the art how to be funny without being mean or nasty. yes

Oh yeah, we are best buds! bestbud! giggling I love her comebacks to the those who are not fans. BTW, how can she even have those who are not fans? Rolling Eyes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:55 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Yes...she is.I like that she preached what her banner says: Compliment People. She only mocking the 'right' and always available person to be mocked: herself... giggling  She knows the art how to be funny without being mean or nasty. yes

Oh yeah, we are best buds!  bestbud! giggling   I love her comebacks to the those who are not fans.  BTW, how can she even have those who are not fans?  Rolling Eyes

I think they must be getting her mixed up with someone else....what's not to love with Becca? Doesn't get any sweeter if you ask me. thumbsup
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333