SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2 Empty Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:56 pm

Continue here.

Last post.

AllAboutLove wrote:Disclaimer: I am fully aware this may mean absolutely nothing at all and even with Tim having two separate twitter accounts not much stock is placed in SM. I am only making note of what Tim does on his personal twitter account just to look back on as potential evidence or lack thereof once we officially know whom the F1 is.

I posted previously that April is the only girl from this season Tim has favorited a tweet of in his personal account (favorites are more hidden than retweets, imo). Only one tweet and it was of April. Well, he just favorited another of April that included this pic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thus far on Tim's personal twitter:
2 favorites for April, 0 for anyone else.
Tim has only 38 favorites total, 2 of those are April related.

Again, I am fully aware this can mean nothing at all. Only posting to see if there is a 0.001% chance it does ;).

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Post by Admin Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:58 pm

Brill wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:It looks like April was in Wasaga Beach over the past few days visiting friends, unless all those friends moved to Toronto too.

I'm thinking she might be there since she would probably want to see this last episode with her family and close friends. :yes:

This doesn't mean anything other then it looks like Tim is getting away from TO and spending some time in the lake country.  I'm sure a lot of the
cabins have been closed up for the winter or there are not many people going up to the cabins so he can enjoy some alone time, maybe by himself or
with someone. Hugesmile   He tweeted pics on Friday Oct. 24th and again yesterday Thursday Oct. 30. Possibly long weekends or for a day or so. no idea
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Post by tigertiz Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Continue here.

Last post.

AllAboutLove wrote:Disclaimer: I am fully aware this may mean absolutely nothing at all and even with Tim having two separate twitter accounts not much stock is placed in SM. I am only making note of what Tim does on his personal twitter account just to look back on as potential evidence or lack thereof once we officially know whom the F1 is.

I posted previously that April is the only girl from this season Tim has favorited a tweet of in his personal account (favorites are more hidden than retweets, imo). Only one tweet and it was of April. Well, he just favorited another of April that included this pic.

Again, I am fully aware this can mean nothing at all. Only posting to see if there is a 0.001% chance it does ;).
Nothing at all?   Bahaha.  This is no mere  coincidence.  (And yes - I do fully believe they are together now at some cottage, somewhere for a rendezvous weekend. )  But seriously - look at the photo that he favorited!!!!!  wow.  He's just truly smitten with her.  Lovely. Thanks so much for finding this. It's really making me smile.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:13 pm

He also favourited this tweet. He could be trying to mislead viewers, or he doesn't care about basically spoiling the ending.

Leanna Crocco @LeannaCrocco  ·
@realitytvobsess @BachCanTim @bachelorCA  Thanks for the spoiler @TimWarmels love the favorites, it can tell us so much don't need to watch
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Continue here.

Last post.

Other tweets favourited by his other handle

realitytvobsess @realitytvobsess · 18h 18 hours ago
@BachCanTim bet you were hoping that the best painting was from April, am I right Tim?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:54 pm

To be fair, he also favourited a few about Trisha on his BachCan handle.

Another one he favourited was in reply to his pumpkin and wine picture where someone commented about it being April that took the picture.
Who knows eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:57 pm

The whole SM thing is very interesting considering he has two accounts. One is for the show and the other is personal. I find it telling that on his person account, he has only favorited April tweets.

Just saw that Tim favorited this tweet on his personal account:

Leanna Crocco @LeannaCrocco · 4h 4 hours ago
@realitytvobsess @BachCanTim @bachelorCA Thanks for the spoiler @TimWarmels love the favorites, it can tell us so much don't need to watch

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:12 pm

Tim also favorited this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He also tweeted that he favorites all of the tweets about the show to show just how much he appreciates the support. So if you look at his personal account the only tweets ever posted on his personal about April hence why she is the only one. When you look at the other accounts he favorites them all also.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:20 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:He also favourited this tweet. He could be trying to mislead viewers, or he doesn't care about basically spoiling the ending.

@realitytvobsess @BachCanTim @bachelorCA  Thanks for the spoiler @TimWarmels love the favorites, it can tell us so much don't need to watch
Great. Some fool has to go and point this out to him ? It was sleuthing here, by All About Love, that recognized the importance of this tweet on his personal twitter. No random viewer would have noticed. I bet "someone" is lurking here. no Thanks alot, whoever you are. He's going to be more careful now. Oh well, they cant take away how happy I was to read that tweet. I can picture Tim and April , snuggled up in the cottage, looking through some of the photos or screencaps of when they first met and that first kiss.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:32 pm

Hi guys ! i am realitytvobsess on twitter who tweeted all those things ! It is very telling imo who he picks

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:38 pm

tigertiz wrote:
chrissy1295 wrote:He also favourited this tweet. He could be trying to mislead viewers, or he doesn't care about basically spoiling the ending.

Great. Some fool has to go and  point this out to him ?   It was sleuthing here, by All About Love,  that recognized the importance of this tweet on his personal twitter. No random viewer would have noticed.  I bet "someone" is lurking here. no  Thanks alot, whoever you are.   He's going to be more careful now.     Oh well, they cant take away how happy I was to read that tweet.  I can picture Tim and April , snuggled up in the cottage,  looking through some of the photos or screencaps of when they first met and that first kiss.
I guess the bolded is just a matter of how you look at things. For all we know, it means squat as it likely does. I know that it's been beaten to death here but the SM when it comes to the Canadian one means squat. The Canadian one is so much more strict about the SM. Any tweets that are favored, whether it be on the company one or the personal one are regulated. This has been stated by the producers and editors so to go in here thinking you found something special because of it, I believe you are dead wrong. All Social Media is completely regulated by the people paying Tim to do the show!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:39 pm

joshfan wrote:Hi guys ! i am realitytvobsess on twitter who tweeted all those things ! It is very telling imo who he picks

Please share you thoughts?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

+32
albean99
shai_sakura
Zigz
rufaro96
officeRules
umngirl
KatydidC
Bet2Win
lennygirl
djogbenyuie
nutty1