SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Post by northernviewer Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:30 pm

Ok, I just found something. On the 28th he tweeted, "home and done filming in a few days. Then on the June 1st he said it was the last sunset and all done filming. My assumption, they flew back to Vancouver from Moorea (home can just mean back in Canada at mansion) him and his F1 stayed there, he did all those PI's with the white shirt with grey trim, and then the last sunset with his F1, then he headed back to TO on the 2nd.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Post by 4health Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:38 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
4health wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I can't see that sc... what was it a pic of?  what did it say?  love to see it.

dang it....try his IG account and see the monkey pic posted May 27th "When you can't actually post anything about your life... I'll be home in a few days"

his first opportunity to post and he would love to tell people what just happened and his decision on May 27th ....just a thought?
That makes sense, so if he made his decision before the 27th, then he had a few days with his F1, she could of still been home for a time with friends on the 30th.  IMO, this doesn't actually eliminate the possibility of Trish as F1.

Trisha's friend actually posted on May 31st exciting to have her back and Trisha's IG account first post was on May 31st but IMO old photos of her. So timeline makes sense because Trisha is in the F2 the question how many days did Tim have with his F1.   He was back for his BT interview on June 3rd. There is another ocean pic he posted on May 29th and then June 1st the sunset NV just posted.   I am having deja vu LOL so you are right Auntie it still doesn't eliminate Trish as F1 if that is what NV is implying.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:41 pm

4health wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
4health wrote:

dang it....try his IG account and see the monkey pic posted May 27th "When you can't actually post anything about your life... I'll be home in a few days"

his first opportunity to post and he would love to tell people what just happened and his decision on May 27th ....just a thought?
That makes sense, so if he made his decision before the 27th, then he had a few days with his F1, she could of still been home for a time with friends on the 30th.  IMO, this doesn't actually eliminate the possibility of Trish as F1.

Trisha's friend actually posted on May 31st exciting to have her back and Trisha's IG account first post was on May 31st but IMO old photos of her. So timeline makes sense because Trisha is in the F2 the question how many days did Tim have with his F1.   He was back for his BT interview on June 3rd. There is another ocean pic he posted on May 29th and then June 1st the sunset NV just posted.   I am having deja vu LOL so you are right Auntie it still doesn't eliminate Trish as F1 if that is what NV is implying.

of course that's what I was implying :gotcha:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:42 pm

I've also seen pictures of April on SM dated May 21.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:42 pm

northernviewer wrote:Ok, I just found something.  On the 28th he tweeted, "home and done filming in a few days.  Then on the June 1st he said it was the last sunset and all done filming.  My assumption, they flew back to Vancouver from Moorea (home can just mean back in Canada at mansion) him and his F1 stayed there, he did all those PI's with the white shirt with grey trim, and then the last sunset with his F1, then he headed back to TO on the 2nd.

Sorry I was replying to Auntie the same time as you....I stated that in the Trisha thread a while ago...so I agree it could be...but the only thing that I have a question is he had his interview with BT early June 3rd....man that would be a killer to arrive home and boom go do interviews, I would hope he get at least one day to unpack and get settled.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:48 pm

richmondrose wrote:I've also seen pictures of April on SM dated May 21.

:shocked!:

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:50 pm

4health wrote:

Yup!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:55 pm

richmondrose wrote:
4health wrote:

Yup!  
Hooolllly This is news. Therefore, as it looks, April was back on SM BEFORE Tim and Trisha. WOW, doesn't that change things a little bit!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:57 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Yes, that purple backdrop thingy is for lack of better terms like a green screen and is easily portable. They have been doing that for seasons for other franchises.
In that sc with Tim on the toilet, what I noticed is that there is a shutter there too that the purple screen has been over it.  If this is the same shutter/purple screen combo, then there was a lot of ITM's done with that background.  That is all I am trying to say.  Yes, I do know the purple background can be put anywhere.  I am just talking about the purple background over the shutter that you can clearly see behind it and there were a lot of those itm's done.

Are you referring to this SC? Pretty sure Tim's not on the toilet...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:59 pm

richmondrose wrote:
4health wrote:

Yup!  

Even if April is F2 isn't May 21st just to early?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:02 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
4health wrote:

Yup!  

Even if April is F2 isn't May 21st just to early?

Tim has said in interviews his journey was 55 days and 22 flights he posted IG on April 7th from an airplane so I think we can say he started filming and getting ready first of april and then finished filming on his BT interview June 3rd. so add that up......April 1st to May 25th (55 days)

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:02 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
4health wrote:

Yup!  
Hooolllly This is news.  Therefore, as it looks, April was back on SM BEFORE Tim and Trisha.  WOW, doesn't that change things a little bit!

Hold on a minute.... just like any picture on SM, just because it's posted on a certain date doesn't always mean that's when the picture was taken. Goes for everyone's SM accounts. Pictures can lie IMO.

Last edited by richmondrose on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

+32
albean99
shai_sakura
Zigz
rufaro96
officeRules
umngirl
KatydidC
Bet2Win
lennygirl
djogbenyuie
nutty1