SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:25 pm

Really appreciate the videos. So great to see them in chronological order and see how their love developed. Wow, and from the 1st episode there was so much there.

Thanks Djogbenyuie!!!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:54 pm

Merci madame Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:31 am

He said, don't go yet, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:39 am

lexforlife wrote:He said, don't go yet, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And just keeps on saying it....

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:34 am

Sprite wrote:
lexforlife wrote:He said, don't go yet, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Exactly!!! so well said.

I've rewatched last episodes twice already and i find it now one of the most romantic i've ever seen.
He always look at her with a smile and such understanding. That meltdown scene, just wow. Such a way to really show unconditional love.
Many would have just made it all about themselves, like what are you doing to me yada yada but Tim was just smiling and listening and comforting. April is a very lucky woman to have found such a beautiful soul for a lifetime. They are both lucky actually.

ETA: No wonder rileigh have said this in her week 8 blog: "Watching the rest of the season caused me to go into a deep introspection.

The passion, the energy, and the excitement of these relationships… Do I have that in my own life? Are there doubts? Are there questions unasked and unanswered? Are the relationships I have now going to propel, support, and encourage me to be the best I can possibly be? These are questions that I need to start addressing."

I would repalce these by just "this" though laugh out loud.

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:36 am

HAHAHHAHA is it just me or does tim remind anyone of james of desirees season and eric hill of andis season?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:37 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Exactly!!! so well said.

I've rewatched last episodes twice already and i find it now one of the most romantic i've ever seen.
He always look at her with a smile and such understanding. That meltdown scene, just wow. Such a way to really show unconditional love.
Many would have just made it all about themselves, like what are you doing to me yada yada but Tim was just smiling and listening and comforting. April is a very lucky woman to have found such a beautiful soul for a lifetime. They are both lucky actually.

i agree last episode was sooooo sooo good. tim is such a gentleman and carer for april. it melts my heart everytime i watch their scene. esp the meltdown.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:18 am

Is the last episode on YouTube yet. I would love to rewatch it.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

are we allowed to do this?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:17 am

Yeah, thank you!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:02 am

djogbenyuie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

are we allowed to do this?

Yes, posting youtube links are fine. Thanks for posting the last epi.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:08 am

Ok GA. Thanks so much for confirming this Smiley And you both are welcome.

We should definitely also play a guessing game for the ending scenario in addition to the dress bet laugh out loud.
Seriously it could be fun. no?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

+32
albean99
shai_sakura
Zigz
rufaro96
officeRules
umngirl
KatydidC
Bet2Win
lennygirl
djogbenyuie
nutty1