SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:24 pm

Guardian Angel: Would it be possible to have a thread created for Online Links?

That way can post all of them on one thread and not have to search each episode thread for links? Can embed the youtube ones in order and we can have the link to Bachelor Canada's site for live watching etc. This way one can just go to that thread for anything about links/watching. Would be much appreciated! Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Guardian Angel: Would it be possible to have a thread created for Online Links?

That way can post all of them on one thread and not have to search each episode thread for links? Can embed the youtube ones in order and we can have the link to Bachelor Canada's site for live watching etc. This way one can just go to that thread for anything about links/watching. Would be much appreciated! Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Guardian Angel: Would it be possible to have a thread created for Online Links?

and I posted the 9 links and embedded YT videos Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:33 pm

sophienette wrote:

You are quick and we very much appreciate it! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sophienette wrote:

I had them saved giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:40 pm

sophienette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Should we save the Tim and April only videos there as well?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:07 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
sophienette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Should we save the Tim and April only videos there as well?

IMO, yes then we have everything in the same place. yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:35 pm

There will be a Tim and April Fan fourm with various topics. One of them can be vid's no discussion.

If anyone wants to stick them in there for now that's fine. I will move them when I create the new category.

I don't walk under ladders, always knock on wood, or I don't congratulate my clients until the deal is done, therefore no Fan Categories until ATFR Smiley

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:38 pm

Thanks GA and thanks Sophie. :Thanktwo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There will be a Tim and April Fan fourm with various topics. One of them can be vid's no discussion.

If anyone wants to stick them in there for now that's fine. I will move them when I create the new category.

I don't walk under ladders, always knock on wood, or I don't congratulate my clients until the deal is done, therefore no Fan Categories until ATFR.

Great plan!!  By the way I do a lot of the same!! :yes:  Hugesmile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:41 pm

Hope this is ok here... :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:47 pm

sophienette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Where are the 9 links and embedded YT video??? Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

+32
albean99
shai_sakura
Zigz
rufaro96
officeRules
umngirl
KatydidC
Bet2Win
lennygirl
djogbenyuie
nutty1