SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:03 pm

I don't think it's ending that way so I guess we'll see. I can't get past Tim's BL when Trisha kissed him to thank him for the jewelry.

Last edited by albean99 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by BachCanada67 Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:53 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't think it's ending that way so I guess we'll see. I can't get past Tim's BL when Trisha kissed him to thank him for the jewelry.

Ok. I'm new here so I have to ask. What does BL stand for?

BachCanada67

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:54 pm

BachCanada67 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't think it's ending that way so I guess we'll see. I can't get past Tim's BL when Trisha kissed him to thank him for the jewelry.

Ok. I'm new here so I have to ask. What does BL stand for?
Body language

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:12 pm

Sprite wrote:
4health wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Ha! Isn't that the truth. Lol. I understand wanting to show the love-story, etc, rather than the drama (US version) but to just repeat everything down to the 2:1 date, the mom-F1 talk on HTD, the Whitney and now April sorry-goodbye-no-FRC-for-you-date (which as Trish=F1 April let go crying in SC certainly seems to be likely to take place) seems to be a horrible strategy from the producers to just do a 'repeat'. 

But! Again, as sleuthers this likely is only noticeable here and general viewers won't pay that much attention so it is very likely to be the same edit even if it certainly seems lazy on the part of the producers to make things so similar, even the Trish-mom talk matching with Bianca-Mom talk. Yes there is only one season to go on, so of course there are only two options of it either being a very similar edit or similar but misleading. One can debate and support both sides but we won't know until the end if this is the case. 

If it is the very similar edit, and Trisha is F1 based on the evidence supporting the similar edits from 1st season to now (esp. concerning dates) hopefully next season there will be a change so that even the regular viewer doesn't begin to say "oh no, here comes the 2-1 date, oh here comes the mom-F1 talk, yup wait for it... the let-you-go-before-FRC-talk is about to take place.

I agree AllAboutLove that is why it surprises me and put the question out there and said we will know if that is the case again....but also remember that they took a year off without a second season and probably doesn't realize there are sleuthers/spoilers out there for Canada bachelor and went with what worked last time with a successful season.  It seems weird that a 2:1 determine a F1 again but maybe their formula was someone he was interested in to get to know better was going to be on a 2:1 date because it gave them private time to develop those feelings or build a stronger connection....I don't know just my thoughts before I hit the hay.

Every 1:1 date gives you private time to develop a connection.

How would producers know that Tim was going to pick the girl on the 2:1 date at the end if their connection didn't start till that date?

Of course Sprite (edited oops) all dates are intended to make or build a connection we all know that....but this is the Trisha thread and we were commenting on how the edit is compared to last season and Bianka being on a 2:1 .....of production didn't know that Bianka would end of being F1 by the 2:1 alone....we are just stating that if Trisha is F1 how interesting that it is the same as Bianka/Brad season that she also had the 2:1....just wanted to clarify.

Last edited by 4health on Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:16 pm

Well since this is the Trisha thread we are speculating and discussing Trisha/Tim and why she could be the F1.  As for Tim's BL during the Thank you I can only go off what my own personal experience tells me with my own relationship with my husband of 25+ years.  And he likes to be shown affection and thanked and sit back and enjoy my own personal reaction to something like that.  So that really doesn't discredit the connection that Tim & Trisha had the rest of that date and that one moment in time we will never know his thoughts.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:26 pm

I think it is only fair to have a thread for April as well. It seems those who think April is F1 cannot post why they think Trisha isnt here, but those who are for Trisha can post why they think April isnt on the other thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:31 pm

see2love wrote:I think it is only fair to have a thread for April as well. It seems those who think April is F1 cannot post why they think Trisha isnt here, but those who are for Trisha can post why they think April isnt on the other thread.

I totally agree see2love

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:47 pm

I understand that some people see Trisha as being F1. We all have different experiences in life and that causes us to view and interpret things differently. I get that. I even get why they think she may be F1:

--  the make-out session in the ocean after their 2:1
--  the make-out session during their 1:1
--  the fact that Tim told her he had fallen for her a long time ago during their HTD

That last one even caused me some doubt and may yet prove to be the proof that she is F1. I get all that. What I don't get is this insistence that because this is what happened/was edited with Brad/Bianca/Whitney, then this is what is happening with Tim/Trisha/April?

These people are all different...apples and oranges and bananas...if you will. Just because this is how Brad reacted and what he wanted, doesn't mean that Tim will. Same with the ladies. And why would the producers try to force the new cast to fit into what happened last season?

The things we are shown are shown for a reason. The edit Trisha has received is that way for one of two reasons:

1. She is F1 and they are showing us how/why.
2. She is F2 and she is the decoy.

Same applies to April's edit.

The edit does not drive the story. The story drives the edit.

Thankfully, it will only be a few more weeks before we know the truth.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:09 pm

4health wrote:

Well since this is the Trisha thread we are speculating and discussing Trisha/Tim and why she could be the F1.  As for Tim's BL during the Thank you I can only go off what my own personal experience tells me with my own relationship with my husband of 25+ years.  And he likes to be shown affection and thanked and sit back and enjoy my own personal reaction to something like that.  So that really doesn't discredit the connection that Tim & Trisha had the rest of that date and that one moment in time we will never know his thoughts.

I didn't realize this was a Trisha thread but the first part of my post still stands. Tim had his arms folded and that's not a good sign IMO. Will take out the April part.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:59 pm

The edit does not drive the story. The story drives the edit.
Exactly. I agree.

Tim had his arms folded and that's not a good sign IMO
I agree that is significant, and it matches pretty much everything else I see going on. I'm actually quite surprised that they didnt try to build up Trisha's story more by editing it out and only showing us Tim's face. But I'm glad they left it in, as it tells us more about how Tim was feeling about Trisha.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:05 pm

see2love wrote:I think it is only fair to have a thread for April as well. It seems those who think April is F1 cannot post why they think Trisha isnt here, but those who are for Trisha can post why they think April isnt on the other thread.

There is a regular sleuthing, spoilers and discussion thread. In that thread April can be discussed. There does not need to be a separate thread.
It can be found here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If any further discussion/questions needs to take place regarding this please contact me via pm. I will be glad to handle this 1:1.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:51 am

I have been away all day.....can't wait for Tuesday.  I re-watched Brad's preview of his season and also Tim's preview of this season and I can't help but ask why didn't a FRC shot preview at all.   Brad had one....we don't need the dress etc. but I find it weird that there isn't one.   Also, I don't get a warm and fuzzy feeling, I don't hear in VO Tim saying he found love like we did with Brad.   We know we hear Trisha say "hook line and sinker" but if I am really bored tomorrow I am going to check it out and just listen to the VO's of both previews again (Brad / Tim) and have some fun.  I will post my findings.  Dang it will Tuesday just come!

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

+22
Ash2214
lennygirl
Mr&MrsSmith
unknown82
atem
umngirl
northernviewer
iamreal2u
jojo47
djogbenyuie
Kashathediva