SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:07 am

Yes, I really hope we get some previews on Tuesday. You are correct though, in season 1 we heard a resounding "found love" from Brad. This time we don't get that but we do get at least one of the F2 saying "hook, line and sinker" in the season preview....I guess that's better than nothing at all. I may have to look through the previews again too.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by 4health Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:30 pm

I did finally find the tweet where Tim states he favorites most everything

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

then an example of one of the favorite tweets about Trisha loves it too (Lion King)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So whether he favorites or likes a tweet from any of his SM accounts it seems it is anything that a fan says because of the support per his own words. Just because a favorite tweet falls in a personal just means he was signed in that account when he favorited it.....I have a business and a personal and I don't pay attention if I sign out of one .... I have made the mistake several times .... that is one reason why I have a software program that does some of it for me LOL.....but I wanted to at least post it here for the record LOL

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada67 Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:30 pm

I actually stopped watching after episode 3. I wasn't struck on April and she looked to be obviously F1. I also didn't know what to make of Tim. But when I watched Tim and Trish's date in Italy and then HTD I was hooked again! I like him way more with her. He said something like "I can be myself with Trish." That is so important. There's way more passion between them at the end of HTD.
I think it's Trisha all the way. Real, funny, and beautiful.

BachCanada67

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:13 am

I am working on a few things hopefully I post them tonight because I am like you BachCanada67 Trisha is funny spunky and I love Tim with her. I will be back

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:44 am

BachCanada67 wrote:I actually stopped watching after episode 3. I wasn't struck on April and she looked to be obviously F1. I also didn't know what to make of Tim. But when I watched Tim and Trish's date in Italy and then HTD I was hooked again! I like him way more with her. He said something like "I can be myself with Trish." That is so important. There's way more passion between them at the end of HTD.
I think it's Trisha all the way. Real, funny, and beautiful.
I completely agree. To me, April is and has been too obvious as the F1 from screencaps and blogs, etc for it to actually be true. I am looking forward to what 4health may be working on..

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:36 am

I re-watched Brad's two pre-premier previews and wrote done any VO from Brad and either Whitney or Bianka that wasn't part of the dates or scenes being shown. The voiceovers that were edited over a scene that you just kne w we hadn't heard or was Bianka's voice but the picture wasn't Bianka. Then I did the sam with Tim's previews. The reason why I think it is fun to see it, is because the VO is edited in the preview. It is a audio file that is clipped and added to the video to mislead or to make a point or tell a story. I think looking at both of them just makes it fun LOL...

Brad's 1st Preview - The only VO that didn't match the scene was

Whitney - "I am not leaving here single" during a group date SC

End of preview Host states in VO "Only one women will become Mrs. Brad Smith" with SC of different kissing dates none of Bianka but ends with kissing of Whitney during a earlier cocktail party.

Tim's 1 Preview -

April - "I just want to go home" during the ocean frolicking beach day scene

Tim - "Everything has just turned upside down."(during the RC w/extra rose)

Tim - "There is no plan for what is happening right now." (Tim going a getting extra rose)

Then preview ends of shots of Tim upset after Nat's 1:1 date, Tim at Lisa's HTD crying on bridge.

Did any things jump out....yes I highlighted the VO that I think we haven't heard Tim say yet in either PI or ITM or during a date. So I think he might say those words during or after the MTP stuff per tv guide description. JMO

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:19 am

So okay now for the longer preview VO info.

Bianka "Those eyes are crazy nice" (random scenes)

Whitney "I feel like I am in grade 8 again and I have those butterflies." (random scenes)

Brad "She's an amazing girl" (scene with Bianka)

Brad "I don't want to be anywhere else and I know she doesn't either" (scenes of Whitney HTD)

Brad "I can't wait to see where this goes." (Kara 1:1)

Brad "I really like this girl." (Whitney HTD)

Brad "Ive never had this feeling before" (Kissing scene w/?)

Brad "This is real." (boat on water)

Brad "I really do feel like the luckiest guy in the world" (snippet of different dates)

Bianka "I need someone to pitch me." (Brad & Bianka 1:1 time Mexico in ocean showing kissing)

Brad "It's like a world wind just hit me." (Brad & Whitney drama Finale)

Brad "Are you going to walk aways from me?" (Whitney)

Brad "I really don't know what to think; this one is going down hill with no brakes." (scene of someone getting in car)

Brad "I am in shock, what just happened is sp?" (Whitney walking away)

Brad "I don't see this drama, I see something to fight for."  (Brad by himself, ocean)

Bianka "I am more sure now then I have ever been; we are lost in each other." (scenes from different dates boat & Whitney)

Brad "I wanted to come on the show and wanted to be engaged and find someone to start my life with, and I found that person."  (scenes of Paris, & then LCD with Whitney)

Whitney "The RC is in a few hours I really need to talk with him, I'm being honest." (F3 RC scenery shots)

Brad "This is the most selfish thing you have done." (F3 RC)

Brad "I am still in absolute shock is she lying this entire time." (Brad looking at ring)

Whitney "I am like really confused" (zipping up white dress)

Whitney "I just don't know if this is what I really want." (walking feet with white dress)

Brad "Oh my God" (Brad crying @ FRC)

End with FRC shots

All the love and tender voiceovers are from Bianka and then I highlighted a voiceover that was perfectly matched, the person saying the VO was the actual person in the clip.  Bianka and Brad .....

Last edited by 4health on Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:37 am

Tim's longer preview voiceovers....

Tim "I am going to do things differently, take chances and follow my gut, knowing that at the end I will find the love of my life."  (Tim on Balcony)

Trisha "Oh this date is everyone's fantasy." (during SC of April & Tim)

Tim "This is going to be amazing" (Tim in Moorea going to boat)

Trisha "I can't believe I am here right now." (ocean scene & then April/Tim shark date)

April "If I don't fall in love Italy where else am I going to fall in love."  (vespa scene not shown)

Trisha "I am the happiest I have ever been in my entire life." (Kaylynn's 1:1 date)

Tim "I am falling for her and I'm crazy for her." (Tim & Lisa kissing in Italy)

Trisha "I am done screwed, I'm hook lined and sinker." (Trisha/Tim kissing in ocean 2:1 private island)

Tim "It just felt so right." (Lisa/Tim hugging then end with April/Tim HTD hug)

Tim "I think I am falling for you." (A/T on the swing from behind don't see him say it)

Tim "I found all I was hoping for." (Lisa kissing 1st date then Kaylynn hot rod kiss)

Tim "I said I was going to do this on my own but everything has turned upside down."  (Tim walking in ocean Nat's 1:1)

April "I just want to go home."  (April/Tim in hotel room Moorea)

April "I can't do this OMG" (April/Tim in hotel room Moorea)

April "He may have sent the wrong girl home tonight." (four roses on table)

Tim "I came here to find love."  (Tim in TO on bridge head is down)

Tim "And that's gone now." (Tim crying on bridge in TO)  

End of preview

If we look at Brad's and Tim's preview I would say the same that tender voiceovers are from Trisha and then I highlighted a voiceover that was perfectly matched, the person saying the VO was the actual person in the clip.  Trisha and Tim.   Note: I added the scene of April/Tim in Moorea and what was said which lines up with Whitney's drama scene not VO but actual scenes.  Note: I think I figured out the girls voices but hey if you think different I would love to see who you think it was or if I missed any.  Thanks

Last edited by 4health on Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:47 am

I would have thought this might be good in the sleuthing thread, not Trish's since it covers both. Also some are missing I think? For example April's "when I'm with Tim there's no one else"...

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:50 am

sophienette wrote:I would have thought this might be good in the sleuthing thread, not Trish's since it covers both. Also some are missing I think? For example April's "when I'm with Tim there's no one else"...

Do you know where that would be put....I didn't hear her voice say that....I think it is someone else but the preview makes you think it April that says it but it isn't. JMO.....I will go see if I hear it.....but if you know where it would fit into and what scene is shown when that is said great, I am always looking to get the correct stuff out there.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:54 am

One thing I noticed. In Brad`s season, the first VO went to Bianka, in Tim`s it is Trisha. Could we be seeing another pattern that could be happening here? It will be interesting.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:54 am

sophienette wrote:I would have thought this might be good in the sleuthing thread, not Trish's since it covers both. Also some are missing I think? For example April's "when I'm with Tim there's no one else"...

sophie I just went and listened again and that voiceover "when I'm with Tim there's no one else" is actually Kaylynn....JMO

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

+22
Ash2214
lennygirl
Mr&MrsSmith
unknown82
atem
umngirl
northernviewer
iamreal2u
jojo47
djogbenyuie
Kashathediva