SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - - Discussion #1 For Trish

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics -  - Discussion #1 For Trish Empty Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - - Discussion #1 For Trish

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:44 pm

Discuss Trish SC/Pics here.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics -  - Discussion #1 For Trish Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - - Discussion #1 For Trish

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:03 pm

Overall, a lot more of Trish reacting than of April.

Trish reacting:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pretty much in line with the edit we have seen, where she narrates a lot and is almost the voice of the group to us, especially when it comes to Lisa.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics -  - Discussion #1 For Trish Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - - Discussion #1 For Trish

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Trish and Tim:

I dont think you can make her out either (as per my comments on April thread re. her and TIM) TBH in the sea scene from the 2-1!

A litle easier there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:05 am

Sophie- I don't know if you saw it, but I put the SC from the preview in the SC thread last night. I added the VO for each. It was interesting that Trisha only had 3 and April had 7-8. Also, none of Trisha's were positive. I don't generally pay that much attention to where the VOs land, but I was surprised when I went through the preview with how slanted it was. You could make an argument either way on what that means, but as you said, in a lot of them, the average viewer would not know it was April.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:40 am

Ah Grace I missed it! Would have saved me time Smiley will go back and look later!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - - Discussion #1 For Trish

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum