SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:35 pm

@clmgiudici: Mouth gaped. Go Hawks!
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:09 pm

Good day in the Lowe household. Cowboys win. Seahawks are on their way to a big win. #GoTeamLowe

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:23 pm

@clmgiudici: Aaaaand that's the game Smiley #NYGvsSEA

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:26 pm

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: Aaaaand that's the game Smiley #NYGvsSEA

Great Game!!! So happy that the Seahawks beat both the Manning brothers in one season!.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:38 pm

We've seen the pic

@clmgiudici: Just a coupla Lowebirds: A Honeymoon Latergram [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:40 pm

Catherine's comment under the picture:

"catherinegiudici
Oh and it's our (guesstimating) second year officially being in love! Falling in love on this date two years ago in Thailand and we're happier together everyday!"

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:41 pm

Still cute though.

This is why they need that Europe trip. Cat is out of latergrams from their last big trip.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:43 pm

Haha, we've been celebrating that date all day.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:30 am

I think I'm more jealous the winner got a phone call from Sean than the fact they got an iPhone 6.
@SeanLowe09 3m3 minutes ago

Drumroll, Please: The Winner of the iPhone 6 is… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:40 am

Humpf! So much for being his bff! And I would've picked up the damn phone when he called!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:07 am

Like Sunday night clockwork.
@clmgiudici 4m4 minutes ago

@SHO_Homeland is the best land.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:31 am

@clmgiudici: Carrie's a natural comedian when she's off her meds. #Homeland #pssshhhh

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy