SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beastmode - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:06 pm

@clmgiudici: One of my most coveted creations... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #22JumpStreet

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

beastmode - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:43 pm

Hahaha

Taken against my will to the Hunger Games marathon with @catherinegiudici . #gingerbeard by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:46 pm

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici
NERD ALERT
#HungerGamesMarathon with @SeanLowe09 @AMCTheatres

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:48 pm

^ Lol. Have fun Sean. I bet he falls asleep at some point.

And the facial hair is coming in nicely. It will be full and then the end of the month will be here for him to shave.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:50 pm

Love the #GINGERBEARD hashtag

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:42 pm

I think she means Hungry Game laugh out loud

@clmgiudici: We volunteer in this Hunger Game. seanloweksu [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:52 pm

Must be a break in the marathon.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:06 pm

^oh man. now i'm starving.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:10 pm

Hang in there hubs!

@clmgiudici: Two down, the best to go. #HungerGamesMockingjay

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:05 am

@clmgiudici: I wish I could unsee #MockingjayPart1 just so I could be wonderfully delighted again.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:29 am

Sounds like they had fun, and even if Sean didn't really care to see them he got to indulge in a bunch of bad for you foods so he was probably happy.

And I just wanna mention him being a gentleman and carrying her coat for her in one of the pics I saw.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:36 am

And it should be noted that KSU played tonight and our Sean passed on the game to spend an entire day hanging out with his wife instead. Major props for our boy today.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy