SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 22 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:42 am

^I realized that earlier.

Earning some major brownie points with the wife. Good job Sean.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 22 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by blessed66 Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:22 am

This one is from last night, I just love seeing how gracious they are and how people love and respect them so much.
Kristin Brumbaugh ‏@kristin__nicole  Sorry we interrupted ur date night, but thanks for the pic @SeanLowe09 & @clmgiudici ! #MayTheOddsBeEverInYourFavor[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:44 pm

I wanna go...

@clmgiudici: Planning parties with Pinterest is a yes.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:15 pm

Mr. Lowe is such a gentleman....love him carrying his wife's coat.  Thank you so much blessed66 for posting that picture...so incredibly cute.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:36 pm

I just can't with these two!  blowkiss

We're inseparable. (BG <3 BB) by @catherinegiudici

Last edited by lipsis on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:40 pm

I know I say this all the time, but these two need to just stop.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:42 pm

It's really hard to explain away at work the big grin I have when they post such cuteness. So much for stealth internet use.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:40 pm

I am really loving The Lowes so much!! Remind me not check their IG went driving almost lost control of my car look at their pic!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:43 pm

If you pre-ordered Sean's book, check your email. The special interview with Sean and Catherine has been sent out early. I'm not posting it because it is intended for pre-order customers only. Enjoy!

ETA: It's AWESOME! Great new story from their first kiss night

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:31 pm

lipsis wrote:If you pre-ordered Sean's book, check your email. The special interview with Sean and Catherine has been sent out early. I'm not posting it because it is intended for pre-order customers only. Enjoy!

ETA: It's AWESOME! Great new story from their first kiss night

Great interview,  it is really awesome!!  I have watched twice now!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:39 pm

Their responses to the questions were brutally honest, with new info. I wish them the very best, God's love and guidance.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:30 pm

LoveGodTheMost wrote:Their responses to the questions were brutally honest, with new info.  I wish them the very best, God's love and guidance.

What I really love about Sean and Catherine is most people can honestly relate to them!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy