SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

liketkit - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:34 pm

@clmgiudici 1m1 minute ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Like bosses

@clmgiudici 46s47 seconds ago

Screaming for my buddy @chopchop_15 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

liketkit - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:47 pm

@clmgiudici 32s33 seconds ago

Yay @Seahawks! Always a good day when you get a W Smiley

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:03 pm

catherinegiudici
4 minutes ago
What's under the tree for my bay-bee? Men love @nordstrom just as much as the ladies so check out my Christmas picks for guys like mine Smiley @liketoknow.it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:48 pm

Once again, thanks for the pick ups, Umngirl. I've been on the the road a lot this weekend. Happy to be home.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:38 pm

Smiley

@SeanLowe09: Football, Homeland, and pizza with my wife. Life doesn't get much better.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:40 pm

^It never takes long for them to get back into their routine does it.

And he better enjoy that pizza since he's said he will only have it twice a month come the new year.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:45 pm

After a week of fun, there no place like home!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:46 pm

^And the pit!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:59 pm

@clmgiudici 1m1 minute ago

Peter might be snacking on Carrie's crazy/on-a-mission pills. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:31 am

@clmgiudici: Requesting an advance on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] episodes. I'll gladly take the season finale tonight, thank you.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:52 am

I still wanna know who else got hurt. I need a couples picture so I know that there's no cast or splint or head wrap or something.

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @catherinegiudici by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:54 am

^I feel like whoever may have gotten hurt, it wasn't anything major like Shanda. And I don't think it was Sean or Catherine or one of them would have said something.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy