SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 64 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:30 pm

Shark Tank Family

@clmgiudici: I am a proud member of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

@SeanLowe09: Can't get enough @SharkTankABC

@clmgiudici: Blowing my mind with this energy talk! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 64 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:05 am

@clmgiudici: Candy, talk sweet to me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici: Big fan, @marcuslemonis Smiley

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:11 pm

Happy birthday India

HAPPY BIRDAY BHIND! I love you so much (maybe even more than I love @tealorini Smiley) and I wish you the happiest day today...wherever you are! I'll try my best to teleport to you so I can celebrate with your old, adventurous butt by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:08 pm

She's teferring to Casey

@clmgiudici: My cousin (by marriage) is having a baby girl right now and I cannot wait to meet her!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:16 pm

@SeanLowe09: My Top 10 Favorite Things about This Time of Year [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:47 pm

I didn't see this one posted. Looking forward to this!

@SeanLowe09: The cameras followed us on a date recently… posting the video on Instagram tomorrow!

Last edited by motheroffive on Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:52 pm

I wonder which part(s) of the YouTube video that was posted yesterday will be included in the post tomorrow. I'm betting the phrase "For the Right Reasons" appears at least once.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:55 pm

umngirl wrote:I wonder which part(s) of the YouTube video that was posted yesterday will be included in the post tomorrow. I'm betting the phrase "For the Right Reasons" appears at least once.

Oh I bet you are right, probably what we have already seen.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:08 pm

I'm assuming so too. That's why I didn't rush to post it. Lol. Thanks for the pickup, MO5.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:21 pm

Congrats to Casey and Brandon. And it's posts like this that get the rumors and questions started. Lol

We had a baby! And then my cousin took her back. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:25 pm

Apparently Brandon and Casey like the P names. Paisley and Penley

Penley is telling me aaaall about her day today [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:28 pm

My poor heart can not take this cuteness. Also Congrats to Brandon and Casey on their beautiful baby girl.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy