SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivationmonday - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 70 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:29 pm

^I'm down for that as long as this picture happens next year too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

motivationmonday - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 70 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:34 pm

Absolutely. This picture needs to be an annual tradition.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:39 pm

lipsis wrote:Oh Umngirl...

No one I'd rather stand under the mistletoe with. @stephnguyen3 with the assist. Again.
Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts Jumping hearts
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:50 pm

And there was a photo booth at the party. Oh please, oh please....

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:59 pm

Oh Sean, you know how much you love photobooths and posting pictures from them...

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:15 pm

@clmgiudici: The Sound of Music karaoke-style is the most amazing thing.

And laugh out loud..

@stephbeamish: @clmgiudici are you and sean singing along??
@clmgiudici: @stephbeamish yep! Sean makes it more his own though (nice way of putting it) Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:14 pm

Must be Sunday

@SeanLowe09: Anyone else as excited as I am for the @SHO_Homeland finale tonight?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:18 pm

Lol I love her

@clmgiudici: When I have 7 children, I'll definitely dress them in matching outfits and make them sing with me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:22 pm

^Lol. My mom definitely dressed my siblings and I alike but there was no singing.

The image of them singing along to this is just too funny.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:25 pm

^^ I know. I wanted to ask foe an instavid, but I refrained.

And I've always sung along to that movie so the sing-a-long version is old news to me.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Somebody send a Medic to Dallas

@clmgiudici: Sound of Music, Seahawks and Homeland Season Finale. Epic TV overload!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:29 pm

@SeanLowe09: The Sound of NOT THE SEAHAWKS. @clmgiudici [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy