SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by vivi2 Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:17 am

Well, at least they gave us the "kissing" pic and an IG vid. I'm happy seeing them happy.
Thanks guys.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:28 am

@clmgiudici: My team doe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:17 am

lipsis wrote:Absolutely. This picture needs to be an annual tradition.

Ditto. Hopefully they continue it, and next year's or 2 years from now, the photo includes their 1st child. :winkie:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:27 am

Great picture of Shay and Catherine celebrating Christmas over the weekend.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:26 pm

^^ Cute! Thanks Blessed!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:49 pm

Also from Shay's blog, she had a cute comment under the picture of Smith holding his present from Uncle Seanie.

Oh heaven help me. Growing up, my brother terrorized me with his rubber band gun and now, he bought my almost five year old one. I heard him say to Smith "I used to shoot your mommy in the face with mine". Lovely. I cannot wait until they have kids. I play to win...they're going down.

PS: We cannot wait either, Shay

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:23 pm

lipsis wrote:Also from Shay's blog, she had a cute comment under the picture of Smith holding his present from Uncle Seanie.

Oh heaven help me.  Growing up, my brother terrorized me with his rubber band gun and now, he bought my almost five year old one.  I heard him say to Smith "I used to shoot your mommy in the face with mine".  Lovely.  I cannot wait until they have kids.  I play to win...they're going down.

Me too, cannot wait!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:41 pm

lipsis wrote:Also from Shay's blog, she had a cute comment under the picture of Smith holding his present from Uncle Seanie.

Oh heaven help me.  Growing up, my brother terrorized me with his rubber band gun and now, he bought my almost five year old one.  I heard him say to Smith "I used to shoot your mommy in the face with mine".  Lovely.  I cannot wait until they have kids.  I play to win...they're going down.

WORD. :Nod: *squee* Hugesmile

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:49 pm

Or California

@clmgiudici: Sunnies, patios and iced drinks. Nope, it's not summer. It's apparently Christmas time in Dallas.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:04 pm

From the Christmas Party on Saturday night, I think

A White (finger point at Sean) Christmas [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:37 pm

Who wants to enlist with me?

@SeanLowe09: Looking for People to be on my Guerilla “Street Team” – Would really love your help! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:29 pm

COPYCAT by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy