SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:36 am

But the backstory? Didnt the penguin travel with Cat and she brought it to filming? Something like that?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:38 am

umngirl wrote:All I remember about the penguin is that she used to sleep with it at night and there was a joke about what would happen to it once they got married. Well Jamie found a new home in the room next door.

Only fair. If Sean can give up sleeping with the dogs, Catherine can give up the penguin.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:44 am

lipsis wrote:But the backstory? Didnt the penguin travel with Cat and she brought it to filming? Something like that?

I can't remember if she had it pre filming or not, but we saw it during the St. Croix episode.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:54 am

Also, Jaime was on the bed before Sean came to her room during their LCD. I can't remember who posted the other version of their LCD that was different from what was shown on TB.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:40 am

Not sure when, but I think Catherine has a pic holding a pair of black/pink shoes and "Miss Penguin" is sitting in a chair.

Oh and Good Morning to All!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:48 am

Happy Christmas Eve everyone.

Thanks for all the replies on the penguin. I knew he was there during filming but thought maybe we knew more backstory than we do.

I'm anxious to find out the Lowe's Christmas Eve plans. If they are participating in The Magic of Christmas at Church, the live stream starts at 3:00 central time and can be viewed here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Otherwise, I assume they'll be with the rest of the family. While family time is usually private for them, maybe Marms will help us out again?

We do our Christmas tonight but it's hosted at my house so I should be around most of the day, albeit a bit splotchy. I'm sure most of you will be busy the next couple days, so let me take the time now to wish everyone a very Happy last day of Hannukah and a very Merry Christmas. Blessings of the season to us all.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:11 pm

Merry Christmas to all! May you have a wonderful, eve, and day tomorrow., with family and friends !
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:16 pm

Happy Christmas Eve family!!! If you miss The Magic of Christmas at 3:00pm today you can also watch at 5:00pm central time on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:31 pm

Happy Holidays SeanCatters!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:45 pm

Thanks Blessed for the additional time. We aren't sure if they are involved with this program but it's certainly worth checking. Look for Catherine to plug it again as a clue. If they are in both services then that will significantly cut into family time. We wait and see. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:49 pm

Hope everyone has a very Merry and blessed Christmas!

A special thanks to Lipsis for all she does for us, and to the Lowe's (and Marms) for starting us off this week in a wonderful way ...

:Holiday
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:53 pm

Is the 3pm central time also? Thanks in advance.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy