Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:24 pm

HEA wrote:no clue. never a clue on trailers. first go last, last go first.
the only clue I have is that Trish made a PI with this dress and said that she loved all sides of tim with a very happy and serene voice and I never saw any PI with april with this dress which is obviously a 2013 collection (2 years ago) since the summer collection is always presented in winter the previous year.
then the tweet about the dress on the final girl can means a lot or is just a twist of words for finalist.
means nothing means something, i dunno
it was a cloudy day anyway.

at the end of the day, teamapril and teamtrish will see what they want to see and nothing else and only tuesday will tell for sure.


I disagree. Some things are fact. How you interpret them can vary yes, but facts are facts.

April is wearing a Dalia dress - Fact . If anyone wants to believe TPTB paid the designer to tweet that her design as on Final girl to trick us, that's up to them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:One thing is for sure, Trish doesn't look happy in either of the SCs
IA. Even with Tim's 'smile' she seems apprehensive, but I think that is the norm probably given the situation. Though time of day comes to mind.

Do you happen to know if the F2 can figure out whether they are going to be let go or not based on time of day? I would think they wouldn't want it to be too close to sunset since the second girl would think she got the final rose? I am not sure how that works. Going first indicates being let go and second possibly F1? How to keep the rose on the table if the first arrival receives it? Wouldn't the second girl know that she was going to be let go when she sees no rose? (or do they just place one there anyway and edit it out later?) scratch

I'm pretty sure I recall reading the F2 knows due to the time of day. As far as the rose, sleuthers have spotted the rose, then in another cap it was gone or in a different position.. It can get confusing when you throw in  promo shots.

A quick search for sunsets in May reveals it sets around 5:30.  


Great job everyone, I knew I'd log on this morning and see new caps! yes
Thanks GA, that makes a lot of sense to me about the time of day and the rose. If Trish is first like it seems to be based on the sun above her shoulders she may have known, thus the apprehension and her not smiling back even with Tim's (force, imo) smile SC. The one SC of April of her face she looks really happy.  BachAussie didn't even have a rose at all for FRC (contradiction to call it that, imo with no final rose) but the sunlight gave it away for the order of things, so I am excited to actually SEE a final rose this time, haha.
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 25345
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by LynnTa on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:32 pm

Are those tears in April's eyes?????

LynnTa

Posts : 501
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:35 pm

LynnTa wrote:Are those tears in April's eyes?????
Do you mean for this SC? I would say tears of happiness if there are tears. Given what we have seen from April, it is unlikely she would smile if she was upset, imo. As for the SC of April walking (same as Trish's) they both have their heads down and seem nervous/apprehensive and it looks like those SCs are before seeing Tim for girls so that makes sense to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 25345
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:39 pm

sophienette wrote:
HEA wrote:no clue. never a clue on trailers. first go last, last go first.
the only clue I have is that Trish made a PI with this dress and said that she loved all sides of tim with a very happy and serene voice and I never saw any PI with april with this dress which is obviously a 2013 collection (2 years ago) since the summer collection is always presented in winter the previous year.
then the tweet about the dress on the final girl can means a lot or is just a twist of words for finalist.
means nothing means something, i dunno
it was a cloudy day anyway.

at the end of the day, teamapril and teamtrish will see what they want to see and nothing else and only tuesday will tell for sure.


I disagree. Some things are fact. How you interpret them can vary yes, but facts are facts.

April is wearing a Dalia dress - Fact . If anyone wants to believe TPTB paid the designer to tweet that her design as on Final girl to trick us, that's up to them.

HEA, you are right. Each of those teams will see what they want to see regardless of anything else.

Sophie is right. We can't discount fact. Sleuthers will decide based on fact, and in many cases, they aren't on a team. They may become in favour of the speculated F1 because of their factual findings. That's the difference IMO.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43678
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:41 pm

OK, on to the SCs and shadows...

The only ones I want to look at are the girls walking. The FRC spot is treaturous due to 1) Added lighting by Production team and 2) Reflection of the sun from the sea - clear in the pic with Tim and Trish.

So... they were good to us by giving us the 2 girls at the same spot, even though Trish is a bit more zoomed in.

I will say that I am 99.9% sure that Trish goes first to FRC... why? Sun of course Smiley

So first as others said, the sun is on both T's shoulders so very high but a little to the left of the pic.
A's right shoulder (left of the pic) is more in the sun that her other shoulder.

But she has longer hair so it could be affecting that.

Look at the flora behind the girls:

1 - Tall tree (see much less of it in Trish's)
2 - Spiky (aloe vera-ish) bush below b the branches of that tree.




If the sun is high over the tree, its branches will shad the bush below (Trish's pic)
If the sun is to the left of the pic, it goes under the branches and lights the bush (April)

Now it could mean that April walked in the morning before the sun was high and Trish later when the sun was near noon (so prob about 1pm local).... but we all know how likely a morning FRC is...


Last edited by sophienette on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sophienette wrote:
HEA wrote:no clue. never a clue on trailers. first go last, last go first.
the only clue I have is that Trish made a PI with this dress and said that she loved all sides of tim with a very happy and serene voice and I never saw any PI with april with this dress which is obviously a 2013 collection (2 years ago) since the summer collection is always presented in winter the previous year.
then the tweet about the dress on the final girl can means a lot or is just a twist of words for finalist.
means nothing means something, i dunno
it was a cloudy day anyway.

at the end of the day, teamapril and teamtrish will see what they want to see and nothing else and only tuesday will tell for sure.


I disagree. Some things are fact. How you interpret them can vary yes, but facts are facts.

April is wearing a Dalia dress - Fact . If anyone wants to believe TPTB paid the designer to tweet that her design as on Final girl to trick us, that's up to them.

HEA, you are right. Each of those teams will see what they want to see regardless of anything else.

Sophie is right. We can't discount fact. Sleuthers will decide based on fact, and in many cases, they aren't on a team. They may become in favour of the speculated F1 because of their factual findings. That's the difference IMO.

That's me!
Yes it makes me glad as I relate more to April than Trish to be honest, but I will sleuth everything until the fat lady sings!
Gosh I even did that for JODI and I was as sure as can be without seeing the actual FRC!


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sophienette wrote:
HEA wrote:no clue. never a clue on trailers. first go last, last go first.
the only clue I have is that Trish made a PI with this dress and said that she loved all sides of tim with a very happy and serene voice and I never saw any PI with april with this dress which is obviously a 2013 collection (2 years ago) since the summer collection is always presented in winter the previous year.
then the tweet about the dress on the final girl can means a lot or is just a twist of words for finalist.
means nothing means something, i dunno
it was a cloudy day anyway.

at the end of the day, teamapril and teamtrish will see what they want to see and nothing else and only tuesday will tell for sure.


I disagree. Some things are fact. How you interpret them can vary yes, but facts are facts.

April is wearing a Dalia dress - Fact . If anyone wants to believe TPTB paid the designer to tweet that her design as on Final girl to trick us, that's up to them.

HEA, you are right. Each of those teams will see what they want to see regardless of anything else.

Sophie is right. We can't discount fact. Sleuthers will decide based on fact, and in many cases, they aren't on a team. They may become in favour of the speculated F1 because of their factual findings. That's the difference IMO.
Perfectly stated GA! That's exactly what happened to me!! Haha. Saw April as F1 from day one based on Tim/F1 guitar music/etc,etc... was a bit 'meh' concerning April and then, when more SCs came in and the story of trust began to unfold, that's when I became in favour of speculated April=F1. Often the sleuthing leads to F1 that I don't particularly favour but nevertheless, that doesn't discount what the evidence is pointing to so I follow the evidence, no matter personal preferences the Bach lead chases the F1 most times so try to follow those clues.
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 25345
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:55 pm

sophienette wrote:OK, on to the SCs and shadows...

The only ones I want to look at are the girls walking. The FRC spot is treaturous due to 1) Added lighting by Production team and 2) Reflection of the sun from the sea - clear in the pic with Tim and Trish.

So... they were good to us by giving us the 2 girls at the same spot, even though Trish is a bit more zoomed in.

I will say that I am 99.9% sure that Trish goes first to FRC... why? Sun of course Smiley

So first as others said, the sun is on both T's shoulders so very high but a little to the left of the pic.
A's right shoulder (left of the pic) is more in the sun that her other shoulder.

But she has longer hair so it could be affecting that.

Look at the flora behind the girls:

1 - Tall tree (see much less of it in Trish's)
2 - Spiky (aloe vera-ish) bush below b the branches of that tree.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If the sun is high over the tree, its branches will shad the bush below (Trish's pic)
If the sun is to the left of the pic, it goes under the branches and lights the bush (April)

Now it could mean that April walked in the morning before the sun was high and Trish later when the sun was near noon (so prob about 1pm local).... but we all know how likely a morning FRC is...

yes Awesome comparison, Sophie! Thanks for posting it. Was awaiting your analysis since you were spot on with Belvedere and picnic and many others! I think you are once again correct here as well that Trish goes first. :yes:
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 25345
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by LynnTa on Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:01 pm

I think you are right AAL, they are tears of joy! I just want to have any little clue that will help support my "wish" that Tim chooses her. I'm so sold on their story that I might look quite the fool come Tuesday!!!
I have even convinced myself that on the FD ,Tim might have told her that he wanted them to get married on FRC !!!! That could be why she was in panic mode. What else could have rendered her speechless on MTP? The way Tim was using "WE" in those final moments in part 1 makes me think April is F1. Would love to hear your thoughts on this crazy thought !!!!

LynnTa

Posts : 501
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:13 pm

LynnTa wrote:I think you are right AAL, they are tears of joy! I just want to have any little clue that will help support my "wish" that Tim chooses her. I'm  so sold on their story that I might look quite the fool come Tuesday!!!
I have even convinced myself that on the FD ,Tim might have told her that he wanted them to get married on FRC !!!! That could be why she was in panic mode. What else could have rendered her speechless on MTP? The way Tim was using "WE" in those final moments in part 1 makes me think April is F1. Would love to hear your thoughts on this crazy thought !!!!
Now that is an intriguing/exciting thought! Smiley Hey, anything is possible right? Would be a first to be sure! Smiley However, I am not so sure that April would take that big of a leap, especially without her family (and her YiaYia) there to witness her marrying someone and I don't think Tim would either. Given it was only 6 weeks that they knew each other and he was dating other women and another woman up until the last day and how realistic April was trying to be about the whole FRC/last day, I think that her accepting a proposal will even be the huge leap for her, imo. I think her upset was going from Tim dating someone other than her to a proposal and that played a part (along with numerous other reasons brought up by many sleuthers earlier in this thread) in her upset. The whole premise of the show is crazy in reality and so I don't think we will see a marriage take place and am not 100% sold on a proposal either but more likely the latter than the former. Smiley
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 25345
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by albean99 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:24 pm

IMO there's so much pointing to April as f1:

1. Tim chasing her all season including him pulling her chair close at the FD. Would he really do that if Trish was f1? It's like that "don't go yet" which seemed to be instinctive for him.

2. Blog-gate - I believe that really was April's blog. It sounds like her style. 

3. Fashion designer's dress- Trish wore a dress she already had and April is wearing the designer dress. From what I remember she actually said the "winner" wore her dress. 

4. FRC SCs- IA with Sophie's interpretation. You can see the sun on the top of Trish's head & shoulders when she's walking in while April has shadows on one side only. The smiling pic of Tim with Trish is a tried & true editing method showing things to go well with the f2 while in reality it's right before the "but". 

I just see too much pointing towards April and that wasn't even counting the editing of the MTP and her freakout. I will say that Trish looks really pretty at the FRC and I feel for her. It's so tough for the f2 because they have to believe they could be the one coming down that path.


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
avatar
albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 12442
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum