SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

here is a better picture

I think we should take under consideration that is was a cloudy day ;)

Last edited by HEA on Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:05 am

HEA wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

here is a better picture

I think we should take under consideration that is was a cloudy day ;)

but the SCs we have are during sunny moments no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:10 am

I know it is almost a done deal but I kept thinking that this was a special moment between tim and trish's dad

please notice both hands on dad, the eye on eye connection. For me, I saw a silent message.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:16 am

but i think tim proposed to april. he was a bit too stiff in front of trish even with his smile and at that time she was saying: I feel very special to be here at the end

the last VO is: WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Last edited by HEA on Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:21 am

so no girlfriend and boybriend relationship which is IMO plain ridiculous considering she "thought" she was in love with tim, she was on the right path and all the hesitation and meltdown and cry and i want to go home and on and on and on

with her yes, she will prove to me that she is immature. sorry guys, i have the right of my opinion. all along april said that it was too quick yada yada yada and then one fantasy date and one or two talk and she is up to be engaged?

of course we can blame the edits but...

:thud

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:25 am

Ooh , April's wearing that smoky eye/nude lip look that Tim likes so much. Thanks for the photos everyone.
all along april said that it was too quick yada yada yada and then one fantasy date and one or two talk and she is up to be engaged?
The Bachelor bubble is a powerful thing. No matter to me - because what counts, as we have been told by countless Bachelor couples, is the relationship they continue to build after the FRC, once real life begins.
From what I can see, it's all working out just fine. thumbsup
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:25 am

HEA wrote:so no girlfriend and boybriend relationship which is IMO plain ridiculous considering she "thought" she was in love with tim, she was on the right path and all the hesitation and meltdown and cry and i want to go home and on and on and on

with her yes, she will prove to me that she is immature. sorry guys, i have the right of my opinion. all along april said that it was too quick yada yada yada and then one fantasy date and one or two talk and she is up to be engaged?

When you know, you know.... And no-one knows when you know Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:26 am

So this tie is supposed to be purple? Suspect
I was the first to post saying April's dress was not blue but purple and indeed it was. With that being said, I'm going to say that this tie is not purple but grey or taupe.  No matching purple tie for purple dressed April, I'm afraid. IM0

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:29 am

HEA wrote:so no girlfriend and boybriend relationship which is IMO plain ridiculous considering she "thought" she was in love with tim, she was on the right path and all the hesitation and meltdown and cry and i want to go home and on and on and on

IMO, most F1's make this transition just as quickly... (lead Bach dating other women and then FD and proposal). It is just with April, we got to witness her conflict of what is real vs. non-real. Upset April, imo, is a rare moment in F1 history where we got to hear and see her tell the lead and the lead's mother that she wonders if it is all real inside the bubble and explicitly states that she questions the process itself. To me, that is maturity—introspection/reflection. Given that Tim was dating another woman at the time she was using her head when doubting but it seems that she ultimately followed her heart and trusted Tim when he said to her that she can't know all the facts and that she needs to just jump and take a leap of faith. To me, that is what she did and what the show's premise is built on.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:33 am

For me at least, April stated numerous times she was falling in love with Tim, she wanted to be with him, she loved so much about him and she didn't want this to end. IMO, I love that April is realizing that getting engaged to someone after six weeks of dating isn't normal. She's nervous she might not be the F1 and given her background, I would bet that she felt that even more than someone else without her background would have felt.

IMO, she's trying to stay level headed in a very unnatural situation, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want to be with him. People panic, it's very normal and it's not like we haven't seen this with other F1 contestants before. Like Tim has been saying to her all season, if she feels those feelings, then she needs to take that leap of faith and it looks like she does. Tim's mother said something very sweet about April and Tim and it was along the lines of how April gets her strength through Tim.

This isn't to try to make you away from your opinion of course, I just wanted to show how people can see things differently. Smiley considering it appears Tim his still with his F1 girl who is more and more looking like April, they seem to have gotten over the worry and panic that happened about six months ago.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:34 am

richmondrose wrote:So this tie is supposed to be purple? Suspect
I was the first to post saying April's dress was not blue but purple and indeed it was. With that being said, I'm going to say that this tie is not purple but grey or taupe.  No matching purple tie for purple dressed April, I'm afraid. IM0

Not sure if anyone posted matching purple tie but this SC that Tim seems to be wearing matching tie, shirt, suit jacket as in FRC looks more navy-gray-purple hue, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:35 am

so this season was no other different from what I have seen anyway: F2 is perfect on paper but she is not my soul mate yada yada yada

It is funny how quickly the F1 forgets that the bachelor may have sex with the F2. If trish mentioned they had sexual chemistry, I believe they did not only talk in the bedroom or she would have known that something was not right. Of course, I can be wrong as nobody was there and we did not even see the king bed with candles and roses (but we saw it with april when it was mentioned they were only going to talk...). We saw the light off though. So the message was they were so very very tired that they gave each other a peck and good night?

anyway. IMO they should just avoid this fantasy key card, just to respect both F1 and F2. It would show that the bachelor is a gentleman and not a douchebag and the F2 will be less humiliated. I don't do humiliation.

Last edited by HEA on Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

+24
Spoil Me Again
Brill
degamble
jojo47
Aunties_Love
Kashathediva
iamreal2u
Rolly
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
wildrose