SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC Gown- Top Pics - *Spoilers - Discussion*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC Gown- Top Pics - *Spoilers - Discussion* Empty The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC Gown- Top Pics - *Spoilers - Discussion*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:28 pm

DALIA MACPHEE‏@DaliaMacPhee·Nov 3
Look out for my designs, @bachelorCA Fans, on the Final Episode, and on the FINAL Girl. Like a good Cannuck, My lips are sealed @City_tv !

BachSpoilersFan‏@BachSpoilersFan·22h22 hours ago
@DaliaMacPhee  Did we get a snippet of it tonight?

DALIA MACPHEE‏@DaliaMacPhee @BachSpoilersFan It's possible, what did it look like?

BachSpoilersFan‏@BachSpoilersFan·now
@DaliaMacPhee Sorry, we now know it wasn't. We will guess before the finale from your website. I hope it's on there? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NM. Smiley Nice of her to respond though.

This gave me the idea to start a fun thread. Thanks MrsSmith. We should do this for all Bach/ette seasons.
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:From Dalia MacPhee's website, Spring 2014 collection [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here's my top 2 picks for April's FRC dress:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maybe not in black but this looks like April:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC Gown- Top Pics - *Spoilers - Discussion* Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC Gown- Top Pics - *Spoilers - Discussion*

Post by atem Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:41 pm

I could for sure see her in the 2nd one! :yes:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC Gown- Top Pics - *Spoilers - Discussion* Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC Gown- Top Pics - *Spoilers - Discussion*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:45 pm

Yeah I was not overly thrilled with Dalia stuff for a tropical locale. I liked the second one above.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:08 pm

A little traditional.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A little on the wild side.

I am not a fan of strapless so it's hard to choose.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:29 pm

I like the dresses above but also love the deep blue fitted gown and the red long dress with what looks like feathers but for April maybe another color then red since she wore that color on night one.

I can't bring them over maybe someone can do that for me.  Thanks  

Bianka wore a white, spaghetti strapped, body hugging, long gown which with her darker skin looked gorgeous.  April would look great in a white one as well.

Personally with April's body and height she would be able to carry any dress but she seems to like dresses that have the WOW factor and I think she would love to WOW Tim, once again!! Hugesmile

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:49 pm

Brill wrote:I like the dresses above but also love the deep blue fitted gown and the red long dress with what looks like feathers but for April maybe another color then red since she wore that color on night one.

I can't bring them over maybe someone can do that for me.  Thanks  

Bianka wore a white, spaghetti strapped, body hugging, long gown which with her darker skin looked gorgeous.  April would look great in a white one as well.

Personally with April's body and height she would be able to carry any dress but she seems to like dresses that have the WOW factor and I think she would love to WOW Tim, once again!! Hugesmile

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:03 am

This would be lovely in a more muted, April-friendly hue

Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:07 am

Thanks GA this red one is nice also.  The one I was meaning is right across from the blue one and there is a red one that is on top of the blue one, that is also forum fitting.  How can you tell I LOVE RED!! giggling

I got a great idea!! The winner of the dress that April wears, gets a Gold star here or something.  Mind you then I guess we should be limited to just one. Hugesmile

This thread is a great idea!  I can see her wearing the black one above since she wore a dress like that for one of the RC's but it was on the beach and was a green paisley dress.

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:17 am

Brill wrote:Thanks GA this red one is nice also.  The one I was meaning is right across from the blue one and there is a red one that is on top of the blue one, that is also forum fitting.  How can you tell I LOVE RED!! giggling

I got a great idea!! The winner of the dress that April wears, gets a Gold star here or something.  Mind you then I guess we should be limited to just one. Hugesmile

This thread is a great idea!  I can see her wearing the black one above since she wore a dress like that for one of the RC's but it was on the beach and was a green paisley dress.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:27 am

That's them!! :Thanktwo

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:32 am

April loves the dual length dresses like that black one. Shows off her legs and is very dramatic.Smart girl.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:51 am

tigertiz wrote:April loves the dual length dresses like that black one. Shows off her legs and is very dramatic.Smart girl.

IA tigertiz, but she'll need a different colour as she wore black for the HTD RC, and a lighter hue would suite the location and the mood.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC Gown- Top Pics - *Spoilers - Discussion*

+5
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
Kashathediva
atem
GuardianAngel