SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 15 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by ElonM Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:11 pm

Is DM the official magazine for the Bach/ette series?

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:14 pm

I don't think so.
They are an online magazine, correct?
I think they just do promoting and then guesswork from thereon out.
Haven't seen any photoshoots with actual contestants.
It seems they are more an online site.

So photoshoots, etc I think would be with Woman's Day or other magazines.
Woman's Day did TB all seasons for F6 and upwards to F1, and were the official magazine on Sam Wood's season (Anyone see those photos they took? Bond girl, Great Gatsby, etc?).

So I think that WD and maybe other magazines are "official" at least when it comes to articles for the F1 and lead but I don't think there are any magazines/online sites equivalent to Us Weekly or People Mag in the USA.
I think it is all just tabloid fodder in AUS.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:00 pm

Maybe a clue or just coincidence?
Kayne's recent IG pics of his niece and Sam Frost tweeting about her niece.
It reminds me of Shawn's SM profile pic of himself with his niece/nephew and he was K's F1.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 15 Fb52c9343511202216e835a815fd0e90
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 15 D2a0b3d624336562564f9e483a4c11e8
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:13 pm

Sam back in Sydney (she was in Melbourne)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3218039/Sam-Frost-attempts-incognito-baseball-cap-enjoys-lunch-Sydney-eaterie.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:17 am

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/sam-frost-relives-blake-heartbreak-in-first-look-at-the-bachelorette/story-fn8yvfst-1227509581511

Sam Frost relives Blake heartbreak in first look at The Bachelorette
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:22 am

^ Wow. The promo looks good! And good to know it will definitely air this month (Sept).
I see now why they are not bothering that much with The Bachelor S3.
This year is all about another Sam -- Sam Frost!

Sam looks lovely!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:32 am

Yes, as you noted earlier red is her colour. I hope she has a good group of guys.

Sam and his F1 wouldn't do much press given they have to make way for the bachelorette season.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:08 am

She looks insanely gorgeous with her darker hair - I can definitely buy guys fighting over her  yes

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:04 pm

While it took some convincing, Frost agreed to be the leading lady in the series and allow herself to be wooed by 14 Aussie bachelors.

“I want to find a man who will love me for everything I am, and everything I’m not — someone who is genuine, down to earth and has great values,” she said.

“I’m really excited about this next stage of my life and believe the right man for me is just around the corner.”

Bachelor fans will have to wait until the Channel 10 series airs in September to see if any of the lads have what it takes to win Sam’s heart.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/sam-frost-relives-blake-heartbreak-in-first-look-at-the-bachelorette/story-fn8yvfst-1227509581511
Seems like only 14 guys on the show?
It makes sense if they have this amount since they filmed for less than 2 months (May 18 week -
July 10 week)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:13 pm

So happy for Sammy, that preview of her in the red dress was really good....keeping my fingers crossed for her.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:29 pm

I'm ready for this Sam season. The other Sam season is doing my head in a bit. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:52 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3219344/Sam-Frost-breaks-relives-jilted-Blake-Garvey-sneak-preview-Bachelorette.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy