SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 28 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

flashbackfriday - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:39 pm

Anyone been accepted on a follow request on Instagram with Richie or Sasha yet?

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : X)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

flashbackfriday - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Schmoobag Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:41 pm

Nope @Sundy

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:54 pm

Richie has been on Instagram liking pictures but isn't accepting anyone. Sasha has been very quite
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:49 am

AEF wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sam Frost reveals she found love on The Bachelorette
SEPTEMBER 24, 2015 6:27AM

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/sam-frost-reveals-she-found-love-on-the-bachelorette/story-fn8yvfst-1227540822056

Interesting quote from this article "While keeping mum on who the lucky man is, she does say that it’s someone who didn’t necessarily tick all of her “wish list” boxes before she entered the show"
@AEF: Yeah. She mentioned that she had a list with her "type" and that she threw that out quickly.
Who knows though. I don't know her "type" really.
Other than Dane what were her past bfs like or look like?
I recall she said sporty and such and I think if anyone looks physically like Dane it is Richie (and his job like Michael).
She also said she prefers brown eyes, chest hair, etc, so who knows.
She did say in her Fitzy & Wippa interview that Richie was a "babe" and the best-looking guy in the house.

I've already given up hope that Richie will be F1 and resigning myself to him getting heartbroken.
I only wish Richie was the top fan fav among viewers instead of Micheal so he'd a better shot for lead.
I always try not to get invested and then I do. Oh well...
I guess I am only seeing the love story btwn Richie and Sam but still see Sasha as F1.
TBAU always seem to make it obvious with their SM so will see if most posts are of Sam talking about Sasha.
Sam Wood had most pics with quotes on them with his words, not the girls' words.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:53 am

HodanG wrote:Richie has been on Instagram liking pictures but isn't accepting anyone. Sasha has been very quite
Sasha has been commenting on pics and other contender's pics too.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:01 am

TBetteAU IG posted this pic... Is this Michael or Sasha? Maybe Michael?

@bacheloretteau Talk about adorable!  Can you guess the Bachelor baby? #FlashbackFriday #BacheloretteAU

flashbackfriday - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 28 CPuUmi_WgAALt_y
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:02 am

Looks like Michael.

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:17 am

Yes that is michael, it was confirmed. Guys I really hope it's richie
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:50 am

I think it's Sasha for F1 based on TBAU SM pics/tweets.

If the theme is "sweep her off her feet" then I would say Richie will be F1.
If the theme is the same as Bach AU with "will love blossom/bloom" then I say Sasha for F1.

SM for BachAU and BetteAus and I noticed that with Sam Wood and Snez, they had her pic next to his and then talked about "will true love bloom/blossom".
It seems like that was their theme: "will love blossom/bloom".
Sasha's pic was placed near Sam's and "true love" words and "love blossom/bloom".
Sam also tweeted after Sasha's pic had been put up.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
AEF wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Interesting quote from this article "While keeping mum on who the lucky man is, she does say that it’s someone who didn’t necessarily tick all of her “wish list” boxes before she entered the show"
@AEF: Yeah. She mentioned that she had a list with her "type" and that she threw that out quickly.
Who knows though. I don't know her "type" really.
Other than Dane what were her past bfs like or look like?
I recall she said sporty and such and I think if anyone looks physically like Dane it is Richie (and his job like Michael).
She also said she prefers brown eyes, chest hair, etc, so who knows.
She did say in her Fitzy & Wippa interview that Richie was a "babe" and the best-looking guy in the house.

I've already given up hope that Richie will be F1 and resigning myself to him getting heartbroken.
I only wish Richie was the top fan fav among viewers instead of Micheal so he'd a better shot for lead.
I always try not to get invested and then I do. Oh well...
I guess I am only seeing the love story btwn Richie and Sam but still see Sasha as F1.
TBAU always seem to make it obvious with their SM so will see if most posts are of Sam talking about Sasha.
Sam Wood had most pics with quotes on them with his words, not the girls' words.

All her ex's that I think we know about are actors or sportsmen (even before Bachelor AU2) and I think all brown hair. Remember that one word association game Sam W played and for Snez he said 'stunning' and the others were interesting etc. Is it possible she says Richie is the best looking and she picks someone else? Hard to see her F1 not minding that unless it was say Alex.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:18 pm

^^ You have a point. Also that Snez was the best kisser. Ummm.. Richie may still have a shot..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:27 pm

Posting this all here since it is Sam pre-Season interview where the following happens:
(Question: have there been any other radio interviews since the show aired?)

1) Sam asked by Fitzy and Wippa who best looking guy is and best looking does not mean one she has chosen.
... First impression/boom = Sam says, "Richie is definitely a babe."

2) Sam plays ""Pin the rose"
... Interesting that Tony Abbott is one of the guys and then Fitzy and then switched his photo with Richie so making it closer to where Sam may have picked.
Click here for s/caps and video:

3) Sam says that she thinks Fitzy and Wippa will be able to pick her F1 first episode based on the guys' personalities.
... Fitzy and Wippa tweeted to Sam that Richie is the winner after Ep 1
... Sam's brother faved the tweet but I don't think he knows? (Her sister, yes, but not sure about her brother knowing).
... Then again, if Richie is in F2 then Sam's brother may have met Richie at MTP so he could be guessing based on that?

Click here for s/caps of tweets:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy