SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 31 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteAu - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by HodanG Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:19 pm

Btw guys is it funny that Richie and sasha are both following eachother on twitter? Can we find out who first started following who?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteAu - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:24 pm

HodanG wrote:Who got the most single dates? Sasha or Richie? That will probably play a role in whose F1, btw I don't like the fact that the bachelorette and bachelor page are rooting for sasha, it makes it so obvious he won! I just wish we had access to their Instagram accounts, that will make determining whose F1 so much more easier. I'm sticking to sasha tho, because why on earth would the actual verified pages of the bachelor and bachelorette be rooting for sasha if he didn't win? Unless they're tryna put us off

Yes, but they also made it appear that Heather was going to win the Bachelor and we all know how that ended!

I think Sasha is the early front runner and it will be someone else at the end with Sam (I am thinking Richie).

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:04 am

robinvi wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Shhesh. Boys and boobies!  They can have their #brocode we will have a #boobiecode for sleuthing. Seriously though, I do like all the guys. I think I really like Richie but I haven't seen enough of him yet. If it was me choosing for myself though I think I would choose Drew. He seems the deepest IMO
Don't speak to soon about Drew.
Shield your eyes, shield your eyes... these photos of him!! TheBacheloretteAu - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 31 3806527698 :shocked!: affraid
And it looks like Shane and Drew are friends from long ago.

EXCLUSIVE: Old friends? The Bachelorette's Drew Woolford and Shane Leverett are party pals who sported matching Borat-style mankinis to a festival... five years ago
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3249978/Drew-Woolford-s-wild-past-revealed-dons-mankini-festival-fellow-Bachelorette-star-Shane-Leverett-2010.html#ixzz3mtIRlzvU

I don't know about you guys but I think the pics are funny! I don't believe these photos negate him being deep, it just shows to me that he likes to have fun and knows how to laugh at himself too.

ITA @robinvi.

In fact IMO it makes these guys so much more interesting and less vanilla. And I've always liked a little sauce and nuts on my ice cream! :bigsmile:

Also if this is a side to Drews personality then it might explain what I discussed on his thread. My mother always said you gotta watch out for the quiet ones! sneakyl

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:55 am

HodanG wrote:Who got the most single dates? Sasha or Richie? That will probably play a role in whose F1, btw I don't like the fact that the bachelorette and bachelor page are rooting for sasha, it makes it so obvious he won! I just wish we had access to their Instagram accounts, that will make determining whose F1 so much more easier. I'm sticking to sasha tho, because why on earth would the actual verified pages of the bachelor and bachelorette be rooting for sasha if he didn't win? Unless they're tryna put us off
Not sure on most SDs. But those don't always indicate F1. Sarah had the most and she wasn't.

IA. Based on official SM accounts I definitely think Sasha is F1.
Plus production people are only following Sasha and Sam and Sasha comments on their pics.
The one production person (or husband of) follows Sasha only on IG.

I think Sasha and Richie are probably F2 and Sasha F1 and Richie F2.
They are the only two not accepting follows on IG but even Bach Aussie Twitter account is tweeting "Go Sash!".
It's like Sasha is the lead and "will Sam be the one for Sasha" and "will love blossom".

I can see Richie getting the heartbreaking end to his story if that is the case.
Darn. Oh well, I just hope that more people start to like Richie and viewers see him more as lead potential than Michael.
Though Michael seems to be getting official SM support as well from Bette Aussie accounts that seem to be pushing him for next lead.
F2 sucks. Even though I don't wish it upon anyone, I always prefer if it is someone that is not blindsided or not as invested emotionally.
Richie makes me think of the type of guy that will be happy for Sam no matter what. Great dude.
I really hope he gets a shot at next lead if he isn't F1. He would make an amazing lead, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:23 pm

Bringing over here from SM ND thread:
nc7373 wrote:Not sure if this was the page it was mentioned, but apparently Lisa from Blake’s season thinks Sasha is F1?

Which I just find funny considering her bf is following Richie on twitter…would be funny if they had completely different thoughts on who she ended up choosing? Really nothing important, just my thoughts laugh out loud
Yeah it has been mentioned and is certainly interesting if there's something to it. Lisa said Sasha is the frontrunner this season so she may know and she did recaps for Bach Aussie and chose Snez so she knew there too. If she continues to say Sasha then it is probably for sure Sasha is F1.

Lisa's boyfriend Tyson may be following Richie for a couple of reasons outside of Richie being F1.
I think Tyson and Richie are a lot alike in personality - outdoorsy and giving back/caring. Also both were Cleo Bach noms for 2014 (as was Dave B). But Tyson only started following Richie now on Twitter.

I still see Sasha as F1 but interesting to be sure that Sam's brother faved a tweet about Richie possibly winning and also, weeks before the show started, Sam liked IG pic of Richie in it by ten insider and one that was pointing towards him in a group pic (will post s/shots later).

Spent the morning hanging out with the @famousweekly crew! Head to their Facebook page every Thursday and Friday for my commentary on this season of #thebacheloretteau @janakalogeropoulos by @lisa_m_hyde
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing over here from SM ND thread:
nc7373 wrote:Not sure if this was the page it was mentioned, but apparently Lisa from Blake’s season thinks Sasha is F1?

Which I just find funny considering her bf is following Richie on twitter…would be funny if they had completely different thoughts on who she ended up choosing? Really nothing important, just my thoughts laugh out loud
Yeah it has been mentioned and is certainly interesting if there's something to it. Lisa said Sasha is the frontrunner this season so she may know and she did recaps for Bach Aussie and chose Snez so she knew there too. If she continues to say Sasha then it is probably for sure Sasha is F1.

Lisa's boyfriend Tyson may be following Richie for a couple of reasons outside of Richie being F1.
I think Tyson and Richie are a lot alike in personality - outdoorsy and giving back/caring. Also both were Cleo Bach noms for 2014 (as was Dave B). But Tyson only started following Richie now on Twitter.

I still see Sasha as F1 but interesting to be sure that Sam's brother faved a tweet about Richie possibly winning and also, weeks before the show started, Sam liked IG pic that had Richie in it and one that was pointing towards him in a group pic (will post s/shots in later thread).

Spent the morning hanging out with the @famousweekly crew! Head to their Facebook page every Thursday and Friday for my commentary on this season of #thebacheloretteau @janakalogeropoulos by @lisa_m_hyde

Oh yeah I didn't really think anything to it. Just was imagining it to be a funny thing if they both had completely different ideas on a winner. Didn't think it meant anything :L I definitely think that with Sasha it'll go one of two ways, all the emphasis on him is to just make it a clear story or to throw us off. Especially if Sam had liked photos of Richie and with her brother even if he doesn't know who she picked and liked it thinking from HTDs Richie was the best pick for her, isn't that telling as well that he would think she chose Richie?

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:06 pm

ITA. It is either definitely Sasha F1 and emphasis on him or to mislead.
Right now I think the former.
And if Richie was in F2 with (Sasha) then Sam's brother likely met him during MTP date right after FDs so he may think she chose him.
Or, like Sam herself liking a photo of Richie before the season even aired, maybe they are both on misleading patrol.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:42 pm

TheBacheloretteAu - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 31 12042758_709688512508939_7370011822895271667_n
https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/photos/a.615651891912602.1073741828.530123157132143/709688512508939/?type=3&theater
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:54 pm

So I did a bachelorette account twitter roundup and here are my findings:

• Richie's side of the @bacheloretteau official twitter page:

1. There are a LOT of Richie in there. Like 80% - 20% against Sasha.
I think there are more photos of Michael there than there are of Sasha.

2. They respond to lots of people fangirling over Richie with Richie gifs (shirtless) not that I'm complaining laugh out loud:

3. The @BacheloretteAU only retweets tweets from Osher and there is only one more account they have retweeted and that is, yes you guessed it, a Richie support tweet: TheBacheloretteAu - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 31 Img_8610

And then the 'ette account replied to it aswell with another Richie gif and another Ab-solutely.

4. I noticed that the twitter handle posted a pic of Sam and right after put a picture/gif of Richie.
In the first they put the same emoji (woman dancing) and in the second one 2 heart eyes emojis  :hearts love: :
TheBacheloretteAu - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 31 Samric10

Here are a few replies of the @bacheloretteau regarding Richie:

TheBacheloretteAu - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 31 Samric12
TheBacheloretteAu - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 31 Samric13

• Sasha's side of the @bacheloretteau official twitter page:

1. As I said, there aren't many replies and/or pictures of Sasha there.

2. In Sasha's case, the twitter account didn't post a pic of Sasha after posting one of Sam:TheBacheloretteAu - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 31 Img_8611

3. But the captions are deeper??
TheBacheloretteAu - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 31 Sashas10

Here are all the posts and/or replies of the @bacheloretteau regarding Sasha:
TheBacheloretteAu - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 31 Sashas11

The End. hi Hugesmile

Apologies for the super long post guys!

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:05 pm

Great job @thirteen yes

I think what is interesting is that, like Sam Wood with Snez, the quotes Sam Frost says in the tweets are about Sasha the way Sam Wood's quotes in tweets were about Snez. So the point of view is interesting.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:16 pm

Sorry for double post.

Sam on HYBPA tonight (Monday Aussie time)
@MolksTVTalk 8m8 minutes ago
As if tonight's @HYBPA needed any extra reason to watch... #BacheloretteAU @Sam_Frost is guest quiz master! (8:30pm @Channelten)

Also, Sam will be on Fitzy and Wippa this week sometime.
Will be interesting to hear what she says in regards to their predicting Richie for winner.
Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa  14m14 minutes ago
STILL TO COME THIS WEEK

+ @5SOS
+ @justinbieber
+ @joelcreasey
+ @Sam_Frost
https://twitter.com/fitzyandwippa/status/648271179560583168
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:58 pm

Is it weird that sashas brother is following Sam on Instagram?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy