SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 52 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheProjectTV - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:13 pm

EmmK wrote:Sasha said that Michael is his biggest competition in an interview for Pop Sugar. I think Michael is F2 (although I don't really believe that he is threatened by Michael, but had to say it so that he doesn't look too arrogant when F2 time comes. Like "Oh Michael isn't even my competition).
Yeah I agree.

Also, Michael and Sasha were the only two from F3 who had pre-season titles "pro soccer player" and then "contract manager".

Richie never had this - but he did get an intro video first episode.
It's Richie's intro video that is most interesting to me...
It was almost like a bachelor video.
In fact, Osher even tweeted about this, how Richie had the "look over water" shot that all bachelor leads get.
He just may be their option if they recycle. Have a ways to get yet.
Oh, and also, other than Sasha, Richie is the only one we know about his childhood/family/past-relationship type thing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TheProjectTV - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by EmmK Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:37 pm

Apparently, Sasha was on the Dan and Maz show. Can someone recap it? I am not able to watch it for a few hours.

Oct 1st should be the date.

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/dan-maz/podcasts/

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:16 pm

This really gives it away (as does everything else, imo) that Sasha is F1.
Snez was always placed next to Sam Wood for these RC pics.

TheProjectTV - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 52 CQQ386cWoAALpX5
@bacheloretteau
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:18 pm

@AAL at this point when the pic was taken, the photographers wouldn't know who wins would they? I don't think they went around summoning all the dumped guys to take the pics after filming ended

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:29 pm

EmmK wrote:@AAL at this point when the pic was taken, the photographers wouldn't know who wins would they? I don't think they went around summoning all the dumped guys to take the pics after filming ended
I think they would. Especially if Sam knew early on the way Sam Wood said he knew early on.
And Snez was positioned just like this with Sam Wood and again, he said he knew from their first date.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by caitlinharper Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:50 pm

So I have been watching the show - and I'm obsessed! From what I've been reading on here, it seems people don't really see the chemistry between Sam and Sash. But, I don't know, I really think they have something. I would be bummed if it's not Sash. Plus, I think they make a good fit.

caitlinharper

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:01 pm

caitlinharper wrote:So I have been watching the show - and I'm obsessed! From what I've been reading on here, it seems people don't really see the chemistry between Sam and Sash. But, I don't know, I really think they have something. I would be bummed if it's not Sash. Plus, I think they make a good fit.
Welcomeparty! Caitlin! Great first post!!

I would imagine most people see the chemistry between Sam and Sash. :yes:
It's extremely obvious they have chemistry and the most chemistry by a mile/km.

That being said, it doesn't automatically make Sasha a favourite just because there is chemistry.
It all depends I think what one prefers to see or want -- maybe stemming from one's own life experiences.

For me, that is exactly what it is.
Doesn't mean I don't see Sasha as the winner - I definitely do.
But that doesn't mean I think they make a good fit or stop me from liking someone else.
And I am fully aware that my opinion means nothing, it is Sam's choice...
but I still think she is better suited for someone like Richie.
And that's just me. Doesn't mean she isn't happy or it won't work with Sasha. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:This really gives it away (as does everything else, imo) that Sasha is F1.
Snez was always placed next to Sam Wood for these RC pics.

TheProjectTV - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 52 CQQ386cWoAALpX5
@bacheloretteau
dave being smaller than sash does not make sense +it looks like he is playing hide and seek cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:06 pm

hi Caitlin and Welcomeparty! ... I think the chemistry is seen, it was obvious on the 1st night, Sam was into him, I on the other hand waited to see Sasha showing some more "feelings" ... I guess it's coming ... I saw a little bit of him in the 3rd episode (with no sound) and his look was softer. I'm personally not attracted to him, but I'm not the one choosing.
I won't make the prediction ... so that i don't jinx it with my bad luck.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:08 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I was just about to post this.  I have a differing opinion.  I thought she posted because she's getting tired of people saying he is F1 scratch . If he's F1 why would she care?

she could also be asked by the prod to do it.....

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:12 pm

Sam on Kyle and Jackie O.
Had to play the describe the guy game...

Will have to wait until the pod is up b/c I missed her description of Sasha (not that it matters since he is definitely F1, imo).

All the non-F3 guys... were described in friendzoned terms completely. She was joking about them and basically letting it be known there was nothing there with any of them.

Michael... Sam said was just charming and based on her saying Michael wouldn't allow the crew to touch his hair only he was allowed to do so on F&W it is safe to say she was spinning her wheels with him as I thought from day one and Michael is all about Michael. I think TPTB knew they hit gold by getting the guy who had tried to be the lead last year come on the show and talk up his "I am just a humble soccer player" spiel and drag him to F2 (imo). Too funny. laugh out loud

Richie... Sam stumbled trying to say something then said he is the underdog and is a beautiful soul. I think it is true Sam saying this about Richie especially if he is F3 b/c she feels a closeness with him (but not sexual like Sasha) and she sounded like she genuinely felt that way about him (but still not F1, imo).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by caitlinharper Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Sam on Kyle and Jackie O.
Had to play the describe the guy game...

Will have to wait until the pod is up b/c I missed her description of Sasha (not that it matters since he is definitely F1, imo).
n

I just saw it on twitter. She said Sash was gorgeous and very funny.

caitlinharper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy