SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by joshfan Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:41 pm

HodanG wrote:IMO I Still don't think michael is F1^^ based on the kind of photos he likes on Instagram of busty girls is not really a F1 thing to do. Sasha is still up there for me.

I agree HodanG. To me at this point, F3 is Sash, Michael and Richie - based on screencaps and just the connection we have been shown. Now with that said, I believe Sasha is F1 imo. Michael just doesn't give off the F1 vibe at all with social media and I honestly don't see how him and Sam would fit together outside of the Bachelorette world. I love Richie and I am sure Sam sees how great Richie is too but I think her feelings for Sasha have been developed so early on (first impression, first kiss) and by the looks of it, continues to grow, it is very hard to have anyone else top that. For those we have watched Andi's season, I imagine it to be very similar. Josh was clearly a frontrunner throughout the season and many of us were fooled by her connection with Nick but after the show it was clear Josh was the one for her since day 1 and she knew.

By the way corrections to my previous post, I said i was thrown off by Sam constantly saying "we'll be pleasantly surprised" but a quick thesaurus check and "pleasantly surprised" actually means thrilled or delighted. Hm. Also just listening to the way Sam talked about her kiss with Sasha, it is hard to think how easy it was for her to talk about that if he wasn't F1. Sam is the type of girl who understands respect greatly (only kissing 4 guys out of 14) and considering the attention the "pash" is getting, I would imagine Sam feeling a little reserved if Sasha wasn't F1 out of respect for her man. She wouldn't say "Sasha told me after the kiss that his pants were a little tight" i just don't see her reactions and giddiness when talking about Sasha as anything else but the fact he is her man.

In the same interview she talks about how Michael is last on set and is particular with his hair, and alot of the interviewers give off that Michael is all about Michael vibe and I don't feel like Sam finds a need to defend him. She said "good on him" after mentioning that Michael won't let the stylist touch his hair and in a way that sounded like it was kind of pathetic as well. So to me Michael definitely not the winner.

Haven't heard much on Richie, besides calling him "divine" and mainly positive things. No elaboration because we haven't seen much but excited to see how that goes.

At this point, I just don't see it any other way. And Sasha has been interviewed a few times and by the sounds of it he is a proud man. If he didn't win and considering how strongly he felt for Sam, then hats off to him because he sure is handling it very well.

In terms of this being too obvious and we all know most the time they do try to fool us but i do think Australian Bachelorette considering it is the first one, they do want it to all go smoothly. Ryan and Trista (first bachelorette) have a beautiful love story and family and I didn't watch that series but I think they played it safe too (no crazy editing or throw off- but that was almost like 10 years ago so who knows). But considering it was such a huge issue with Sam being a bachelorette and the concept of a female is still very new to many Australians esp those who never watched the US ones then i believe producers do want it to be quite easy going. I mean drama captivates an audience but so does a obvious growing love story. Bachelor season 1 AU was also quite neat and drama free so I wouldn't be surprised if Sasha is F1 despite this obvious portrayal

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:44 pm

HodanG wrote:IMO I Still don't think michael is F1^^ based on the kind of photos he likes on Instagram of busty girls is not really a F1 thing to do. Sasha is still up there for me.
Michael is definitely not F1.
I got info from a source that knows Michael and Michael is not F1.
Obviously this can be believed or not believed but the info I got I personally am 100% convinced is true.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Michael is definitely not F1.
I got info from a source that knows Michael and Michael is not F1.
Obviously this can be believed or not believed but the info I got I personally am 100% convinced is true.

I think your source may be correct AAL. From everything we have already sleuthed I think he is F3. I think a lot of the screen caps are from the same dates as I indicated in the screen caps thread. I think white water rafting is as far as it goes. Which leaves Richie and Sasha.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:20 pm

I really think the 'surprising' is because Sam's usual confident, sportsperson/actor type was Michael and she did not pick him. Sasha is very educated, that drawing shows a sensitive, creative side although still an alpha male. I think she is running a mini campaign of Richie for bachelor. Did anyone hear what the body language expert said on Kyle and Jackie O about Sam's bl when she talked about each of the guys?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:40 pm

The podcast here with the editors speaking where they say Sasha's jealousy will come back to bite him made me think Sasha was the one to walk out. Not that I can see it right now but one of the editors I remember from Sam W's season was seeing pre-screenings.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/bloke-rates-bachelorette-men-half-naked-men-rub-mud-on-sam-frost-how-romantic/story-fni0cvc9-1227553276455?sv=fbd0304b757231bfd6db524a21b689c4

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:54 pm

AEF wrote:The podcast here with the editors speaking where they say Sasha's jealousy will come back to bite him made me think Sasha was the one to walk out. Not that I can see it right now but one of the editors I remember from Sam W's season was seeing pre-screenings.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/bloke-rates-bachelorette-men-half-naked-men-rub-mud-on-sam-frost-how-romantic/story-fni0cvc9-1227553276455?sv=fbd0304b757231bfd6db524a21b689c4

Sorry if I am wrong but I remember hearing in an interview that Sam debunked those rumours as well as her being pregnant and finding none of the guys attractive. Can anyone confirm this?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:58 pm

^ Yep, Sam already addressed that rumor and said that nobody walks out.

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:59 pm

I heard Sam debunk the rumour that she had a meltdown because she didn't like the guys on night one

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:02 pm

thirteen wrote:^ Yep, Sam already addressed that rumor and said that nobody walks out.

So interesting comment then from the editors that Sasha's jealousy could come back to bite him - how? Does Sam see a side she does not like?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:05 pm

There was a short vid at the beginning or maybe preseason where Sam was sitting on the couch and one of the contestants sat with her, his back to the camera. I couldn't hear what he said, AAL you answered my question for me at the time but I've forgotten and I've looked for it and can't find it.

Was that Sasha?

I just watched epi 4. I see it between her and Sasha. She is giddy with him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There was a short vid at the beginning or maybe preseason where Sam was sitting on the couch and one of the contestants sat with her, his back to the camera. I couldn't hear what he said, AAL you answered my question for me at the time but I've forgotten and I've looked for it and can't find it.

Was that Sasha?

I just watched epi 4. I see it between her and Sasha. She is giddy with him.
I think it was when the contestant said "You have all the power"
It was Sasha saying that.  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:39 pm

AEF wrote:The podcast here with the editors speaking where they say Sasha's jealousy will come back to bite him made me think Sasha was the one to walk out. Not that I can see it right now but one of the editors I remember from Sam W's season was seeing pre-screenings.

There was a, maybe, two minute interview on Dan and Maz on Thursday with Sam that I don't think has been uploaded here. She mentioned in that interview that she has to stand her ground in an upcoming episode. She said she had to make it know. She was not a pushover. Or something to that affect. This comment could tie in with this issue?

Last edited by Sundy on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Error)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy