SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 66 of 82 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by HodanG Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:38 pm

oh okay, is kayne going to be eliminated on episode 6? He hasent had a single date with her but has been on many group dates of not, all of them. How many people will be going home on episode 5?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:45 pm

Not sure on how many or on Kayne. But to get to 4 people for Ep 8 and hometown dates they will need to eliminate 2 people on one episode sometime.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:53 pm

Interesting
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:55 pm

so Wednesday night Tony and Kayne leave? then Thursday Davey? I feel like it's gonna be like this

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:00 pm

EmmK wrote:so Wednesday night Tony and Kayne leave? then Thursday Davey? I feel like it's gonna be like this
I can see it that way too. And then likely Dave (unless he leaves sooner) and then HTDs for F4 likely Alex, Michael, Richie, and Sasha. I think the non-F3 are so non-consequential that the order is almost meaningless. I think it is pretty obvious from the season preview the show is all about the F3: Sasha, Richie, and Michael.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:32 pm

Forgot about Dave. Hmm.. in that case it's probably going to be Dave and Davey on Thursday leaving. Tony and Kayne Wednesday. I have a feeling she's not going to let Davey go on the 2-1 date on Wednesday.

Although based on the preview for Wednesday it seems like Dave really doesn't click with the children so I think the producers are preparing the territory to get him kicked on Wednesday.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:39 pm

I'm thinking plumber dave and Tony on wednesday and on Thursday kayne and davey
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:45 pm

@HodanG, yea that makes more sense actually.

I am really curious to see how Sasha's position in the house changes when his two best friends leave. I wonder if he's feel more jealous/ insecure, or focus his attention more on Sam and less on bro-ing it out with the guys.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:09 am

I think Sasha gets the one on one time after the kids date, because of the painting thing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:17 am

I thought only three people go on that date (from the preview): Dave, Richie and Kayne ?

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:38 am

EmmK wrote:I thought only three people go on that date (from the preview): Dave, Richie and Kayne ?

From the preview, I saw Dave, Richie, Kayne, Alex and Michael. Did not see Sasha. Possible he got left at the mansion with whoever survived the 2 on 1 date. But I think Sasha is part of the group date, especially the painting part fits well.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:58 am

Is it possible that Sam sends both Davey and Tony home at the date?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 82 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy