SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 67 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:10 am

AEF wrote:Is it possible that Sam sends both Davey and Tony home at the date?

I wouldn't be surprised if she does.

Back to top Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by HodanG Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:52 am

can someone ( most prefer AAL ) sum up all the points in why we think Sasha is F1. I am trying to prove to someone my point and I suck at explaining. Would mean a lot
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:15 pm

I don't know if she would send both home. Plus rose ceremony that would mean three people go home. They never do that. Having said that, there's always a first time. Especially considering that from the previews both Davey and Tony seem to be making a full of themselves and act super annoying at the date.

@HodanG why is Sasha?

-I think a lot of people who think he's F1 just go based on chemistry. So far, we are only a few weeks away from the finale and Sam only seems to be connecting with Sasha at that deep romantic level. Three weeks may not be enough for her to fall for Richie/ Michael at this point.

-Sasha seems very happy in interviews when talking about Sam. Considering that he most probably will fall in love with her, and imagining that he got dumped on the show he probably wouldn't be this happy in interviews. In a recent interview he mentioned how he doesn't know if his life would change since Sam is a public figure (talking about the future).

-Sam is also talking about him with ease. She talked about the kiss a lot and about how he said "his pants were tight" after the kiss. People were saying that Sam is very respectful and if Sasha wasn't F1 she wouldn't say things like that publicly and possibly offend her actual F1.

-Sam became defensive when she was accused of wearing Sasha's jumper in that twitter pic. People were saying that she wouldn't care to defend herself if he wasn't F1.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:37 pm

EmmK wrote:I don't know if she would send both home. Plus rose ceremony that would mean three people go home. They never do that. Having said that, there's always a first time. Especially considering that from the previews both Davey and Tony seem to be making a full of themselves and act super annoying at the date.

@HodanG why is Sasha?

-I think a lot of people who think he's F1 just go based on chemistry. So far, we are only a few weeks away from the finale and Sam only seems to be connecting with Sasha at that deep romantic level. Three weeks may not be enough for her to fall for Richie/ Michael at this point.

-Sasha seems very happy in interviews when talking about Sam. Considering that he most probably will fall in love with her, and imagining that he got dumped on the show he probably wouldn't be this happy in interviews. In a recent interview he mentioned how he doesn't know if his life would change since Sam is a public figure (talking about the future).

-Sam is also talking about him with ease. She talked about the kiss a lot and about how he said "his pants were tight" after the kiss. People were saying that Sam is very respectful and if Sasha wasn't F1 she wouldn't say things like that publicly and possibly offend her actual F1.

-Sam became defensive when she was accused of wearing Sasha's jumper in that twitter pic. People were saying that she wouldn't care to defend herself if he wasn't F1.

Perfect points. i just want to expand on the first point about chemistry
I would just love to say; for those who have watched Andi's season, I see extreme parallels with this season. Many predicted Josh and he was a frontrunner for the whole season and yet we still had a large Nick following (i.e richie if sasha did win). I obviously am a Josh fan and even i was a little thrown off by how obvious it was. At times I thought no way it could be Josh. But of course it was Josh and from interviews, Andi confirms that she knew it was Josh from the beginning etc etc.

Personally, what I believe is despite editing, what we do see is what is really happening or is there. For example, her putting her arm/hand on michael the guys said she really likes him. But we then see Sam place her hand on Sasha's hand a few times when they were discussing his drawing. That clearly shows a high level of interest. Very high. in the previews, we see her on a date with richie (people said perhaps after the old date) but the way they sat and the distance apart speaks alot. They weren't physically that close on the chair.

But I can't be the only one who noticed this. And not just because I am a Sasha fan. That 4th ep, we saw Sam kiss Alex and Michael. Rewatching those moments, it didn't feel natural at all. Especially that Michael kiss. It is cringe-worthy. I felt like Sam kind of just went for it but she clearly had no intention to go back for another, as is with the case of Sasha. she mentioned in an interview that most guys have that "look" and shes just like "oh want some more wine?" So my point is, I feel like even though Sam knows what she is in for she does have a high level of respect for herself and the one she's thinking of (sasha at this point). So she might have been abit awkward on her dates with the other guys. And did we all notice how Sam and Sasha both wanted to go in again after that peck? Hehe

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:13 pm

Did he truly say that his pants were tight? cantstopl cantstopl  I was wondering what he said, but never imagined it could be something like that!   too funny rofl

This is why I like this guy!... He is just different!  Very much a gentleman but over all a MAN! Didn't he say his attraction for her was ridiculous too, and he is not afraid to show his sensitive and romantic side and makes her a meaningful drawing that relates more with an smitten teenager than the serious big man he looks like.  I find all this extremely charming!  And if there is ONE that I believe could be the ( some times 6 times guy!) that sounds like it could be him! Hugesmile

So if there is chance Sasha won't end up being the one... who ever will f1 be, should be VERY WORRIED!  Because Sam has shown to have such strong crush with Sasha and in the other side, being realistic...she has not shown others ANY interest at all! She is been polite and has been playing the game with the others.
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:26 pm

@marysegap, I couldn't make up what he was saying but in the most recent interview with Sam at Fitzy and Wippa they were talking about how Sasha was unintentionally funny, without trying.

Sam agreed and she said "Actually they didn't show it but when he got up after the kiss he said 'my pants are tight'. If you go back and watch he did say that and turned away from the camera. Sam said: 'it's ok'.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:29 pm

What is a "man"?

I find it interesting that words like man and boy are used and most often relate to physical features or masculine traits rather than character.

I guess for me a man is someone who is respectful, kind, considerate of others, loyal, has integrity, is responsible, etc.

A guy can look masculine and be seen as a "man" but cheat on his gf/wife, be selfish, etc.

Likewise a guy can look more youthful and be seen as a "boy" but be responsible, considerate, loyal,  etc.

How a guy acts when he is in lust/romantic love to me doesn't determine manliness or anything else.

I guess I find myself asking myself why a guy can be determined as man vs boy. And I realize that this goes for girl vs woman too. And the thing is,  for me,  a lot of this is based on appearance primarily.

Some guys will always look boyish/youthful but are men in every sense of the word: care for and provide support for those they love whether financially or otherwise, respectful, responsible, self-less, etc.

So I think it is a case by case situation. But I think typecasting guys like Alex and Sasha as men is based a lot on social views on what constitutes this based primarily on physical looks. When the beefy guy is romantic it is then sooo romantic. When the not so beefy guy is romantic it is just earnest and boyish.

Ultimately, for me how a guy treats people and who he is as a person determines whether he is a "man".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:10 pm

A MAN is in (my personal opinion ) One that is Self-confidence, (unafraid to show his true self and his true feelings), shows maturity, integrity, is accomplished ... responsible, know where he stands and where he wants to go, he is honest, genuine, sincere, healthy sexually...and more.  In fact not even his sexual preference have to do with it, I have known MEN that are great men and are also gay. So it is much more about their character and personality than their physical attributes.  hi
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:19 pm

I do think that if Sasha or Alex looked like Will that they wouldn't be referred to as "such a man". I noticed this is something that is stated on the official SM accounts. I even myself had to wonder why I view one as man and the other boy, etc and would likely still do so even if their characteristics/traits were the same. It's merely a reflection on myself and what I deem to be a man or not.

I have no idea if Sasha, Alex, Michael, Richie etc are "men". All I have is an edited version of them and some SM and media portrayals. No idea if they are all genuine, honest, etc. I will say that self-confidence can be seen with all types of guys -- extroverted or introverted.

It's just an interesting thought process because I find myself falling prey to typecasting and did a few pages back and had to ask myself why and realized that BOTH types of guys... those seen as more alpha or not... can be "men". :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:43 pm

It can be confusing... because a MAN is also human and never perfect!...They can also have a crappy side to them ! :yes: :yes: :gotcha:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:46 pm

It is always interesting to me how the alphas of the Bachelorette shows are always called "men": Shawn, Josh M, Sasha, etc., (whether good men or not) and yet those that are not deemed as alphas are not stated as being "such a MAN".

Interesting to be sure. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:58 pm

AAL, I definitely see the how physicality plays a role in determining who we see as men and who we see as a boy, but it's surely not the end of definition.

I think it has more to do with the self-confidence they portray, the way someone carries themselves and all those other things that marysegap mentioned. Let's take someone like Ben Z. for example: if we are just looking at the physicality he would most probably be the most men of them all. However, he was always portrayed as a gentle teddy bear. The reason why Shawn and Sasha are seen as men I think is because they're so assertive and self-aware. They know what they want and they go for it very confidently.

Richie is clearly sensitive. That doesn't make him less of a man for sure, but it can be perceived as such by the public. If you compare how the two Richie and Sasha talked about family issues as children, Richie seemed much more fragile about it while Sasha looked straight into Sam's eyes and had no problem expressing his deepest emotions about what growing up was like. I also think that the fact Sasha ignores his nerves and sees is as important to be self-confident for Sam shows me that he is willing and assuming a leading role in their relationship.

With Richie it's a bit different. So far he has been super nervous around her and slightly awkward, which again doesn't make him less of a man but for Sam (who is looking for a leading man) might make her see him in a different light.

As for Alpha men vs. Beta men: we really don't know much about these guys to know their types. Unless if you're just looking at their career trajectories in which case it's obvious with some guys who have shown that leadership and determinism. Other than that I can't say much more about how they operate in day to day lives if they're more dominating or take more of a backseat.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy