SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 70 of 82 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:16 pm

^ So glad we have "Richie" husbands @Sundy bestbud!
Obviously I am extremely biased but they are the best, imo. :Nod:
And I think that is why I had to call myself out on not talking about Richie as a "man".
Because by saying that what on earth am I saying about my husband who is also a 'Richie' type. laugh out loud

I was actually discussing this with my husband and telling him how a person on SM had commented that Richie wasn't a real man because he didn't have chest hair.
My hubby just laughed and we had the best discussion on what defines manliness and what attributes best represent that and how so many definitions placed by society are truly archaic in so many ways and ultimately limit people.
I guess that is what I love about my husband. We talk about anything and everything and he always offers a new and interesting perspective on things and as silly as it sounds, even a show like this makes me appreciate him even more  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:45 pm

Sorry about double post and back to topic...

Looks like the possible F2 theme is going to be an interesting one if Sasha and Michael.
Stalkers? Oh boy. Anything to sell the mag but once again Sasha and Michael on the front. I am starting to wonder if Michael's edit will end up more negative... he's definitely not doing himself any favours on his FB and constantly posting about himself. I don't think any of the guys are bad but Michael is very shallow/superficial, imo.

Maddy wrote:The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 70 CQgGoM0UAAA2zJG
#TVWEEKmag Verified account ‏@TVWEEKmag  ·
New TV WEEK on sale now! #BacheloretteAU's @Sam_Frost's stalker fears plus #HomeAndAway Kyle and Ricky's shock kiss!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:59 pm

Stepping into The Bachelorette mansion, Perth musician Will Stoker was softly spoken, shy and unassuming.
But since his unceremonious booting by Sam Frost, 26, on Thursday night's episode, the 31-year-old has boldly suggested Sam's ultimate goal is to become a WAG by earning herself a David Beckham-style partner.
In an interview New Weekly Magazine, Will told how during his time on show, Sam gave him the impression that her sights were set on a life spent sashaying along on the red carpet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3259885/Will-Stoker-says-Sam-Frost-wants-relationship-emulate-Victoria-David-Beckham.html

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:13 pm

see2love wrote:Stepping into The Bachelorette mansion, Perth musician Will Stoker was softly spoken, shy and unassuming.
But since his unceremonious booting by Sam Frost, 26, on Thursday night's episode, the 31-year-old has boldly suggested Sam's ultimate goal is to become a WAG by earning herself a David Beckham-style partner.
In an interview New Weekly Magazine, Will told how during his time on show, Sam gave him the impression that her sights were set on a life spent sashaying along on the red carpet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3259885/Will-Stoker-says-Sam-Frost-wants-relationship-emulate-Victoria-David-Beckham.html
This is too good! I love Will. But since Michael doesn't win I can see why Sam has been saying that who she picks will be a pleasant surprise since she is viewed as wanting to be with someone like Michael who is all about status and materialsim, and thus a WAG. And it seems Michael is exactly as he portrayed himself to be pre-show for all the 100s of photos he deleted. He is very superficial, imo.

I can see how this story is only trying to push for the possibility of Sam choosing Michael which won't happen.  :yes: giggling

[Michael] the 34-year-old sportsman seems to foster a genuine interest in the stylish lifestyle, having set up his own fashion website earlier this year, titled Red Carpet With Michael.

The website's homepage reads: 'Michael has always had a passion for quality in everything that he does, including fashion, travel, jewellery through to food and wine'.

'It is his goal to share his favourite fashion labels, business ideas, travel destinations and even his favourite food and wine tips with you,' the site reads.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3259885/Will-Stoker-says-Sam-Frost-wants-relationship-emulate-Victoria-David-Beckham.html#ixzz3neDAAgBF
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:36 pm

Will managed to insult Sam too. He has basically said the exact thing the model said. I am not a fan pf people who are sour losers, whatever happened to making a graceful exit?

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:10 pm

see2love wrote:Will managed to insult Sam too. He has basically said the exact thing the model said. I am not a fan pf people who are sour losers, whatever happened to making a graceful exit?

Agree!  If what the interview says is true then he disappoints me!  The fact that Sam is a lot on the media and red carpet looking happy is part of what she signed for as The Bacheloette. That does not mean she is superficial and is going to choose a partner based on frivolous interests. He sounds resentful and bitter, I so dislike that kind of people!! no no .

And based on his on criteria, many of us could also come with the conclusion that he was in the show to promote his musical career! 👅
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:24 pm

Will is making fun of the whole thing on IG.
I doubt he said those things at all.

This is the Daily Mail aka Daily Fail we are talking about.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Noclue Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Maybe Sash is the guy who walks out because he can't handle Sam kissing other guys. He strikes me as the possessive type. So if he walks put, Richie wins. If he'd stayed, he probably would have been F1.

All totally hypothetical, of course!

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:18 pm

Noclue wrote:Maybe Sash is the guy who walks out because he can't handle Sam kissing other guys. He strikes me as the possessive type. So if he walks put, Richie wins. If he'd stayed, he probably would have been F1.

Another Richie fan? Embarressed! The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 70 2498057887

Last edited by marysegap on Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:19 pm

Bette Aussie is a HIT!!

Ratings are higher than Bach Aussie.
It shows how Aussies prefer Bette to Bach - the opposite of what the US audience prefers.
Always great insight into different nations/cultures.
I also prefer Bette to Bach for the Aussie show.
I hope they have another Bachelorette Aussie show!

The Bachelorette may well prove to be a bigger hit for TEN than The Bachelor.

In only its second night it drew 973,000 viewers, the kind of numbers its predecessor [The Bachelor] was enjoying in the final stages.
http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2015/09/bachelorette-tops-on-thursday.html

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:27 pm

marysegap wrote:
Noclue wrote:Maybe Sash is the guy who walks out because he can't handle Sam kissing other guys. He strikes me as the possessive type. So if he walks put, Richie wins. If he'd stayed, he probably would have been F1.

Another Richie fan? :yes: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 70 2498057887

IMO, it's great to like different ones on the show and have favourites as long as it is about the contestants themselves... but it starts to feel more like baiting when the comment is more directed at members than about the contestant themselves. JMHO no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
marysegap wrote:

Another Richie fan? :yes: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 70 2498057887

IMO, it's great to like different ones on the show and have favourites as long as it is about the contestants themselves... but it starts to feel more like baiting when the comment is more directed at members than about the contestant themselves. JMHO no idea

peace We are enjoying this!  And It has to be fun!  The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 70 3806527698 And Richie's fans are by far a majority! Far from my intention to bother anyone by welcoming more of his fans with humor! bestbud!
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 82 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy