SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:34 pm

sophienette wrote:
HEA wrote:
sophienette wrote:

I just rewatched FD from Sean's season.... oh the things he told Lindsay! it does suck to be F2!

I guess the production are extremely good to push the contestants to their limit and put words in their mouth. after repeating the same over and over again, they sure have great material to work with for the edits.

I am not surprised after all. I said I thought 99% was april and 1% trish. Of course I will wait up to the last minute but now I am at 99.99% and 00.01% giggling
Well I want to se April's dress before going 99.99% Smiley (Just in case!)

i want to see the last minute of the first 30 min to be 100% giggling

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:46 pm

HEA wrote:so it looks like april is F1 then  :gotcha:

my question is: why trish said they had "sexual chemistry" in tahiti video... implying that sex was definitely in order at the fantasy suite?

I will not list all the words he told her because obviously they were meaningless if he picked april. It sucks to be F2. My heart goes for Trish and wish her to find her true gentleman soul mate Smiley
I have the same question but for a different reason. Considering there was a proposal coming up within days from their Fantasy Suite date, focusing on sexual chemistry doesn't say much concerning depth in the relationship at that point. As vivi2 stated, even Kaylynn said she had sexual chemistry with Tim and Trish actually SAW this sexual chemistry when Tim made out with Kaylynn right in front of her! I found it difficult to believe that, given Trish saw this herself firsthand, that she thought only she and Tim had sexual chemistry.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:27 pm

he even had sexual chemistry with Dominique, he said it himself
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:57 pm

vivi2 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Zigz wrote:Ohh all these Lil updates got me hella excited!  A SC of the dress yes, please!

I find it so interesting how split the audience seems to be.  When for me it has been take away the smokescreens and it's so blantantly obvious for April.  I usually don't take these "reality" shows too seriously, but for once I feel I watched something real.  Strip away the dramatic editing and there really is a beautiful love story.  Like wow, "Don't go yet" is the new "I love you"
thumbsup Love it!

Zigz wrote: Tim was sprung at first sight.  I think its too cute! So excited to see how it all goes down!Smiley 
giggling NV found some hard evidence for that when Tim and April were in the water. laugh out loud

AAL,  this is a "family" forum!! LOL
LOL. I know! But like I stated, NV (Northernviewer) found that evidence and posted it. I just laughed and had to bring it back up because the comment immediately made me think of what NV brought to our attention. giggling But yes, family friendly, of course. Hope I didn't offend. Not my intention at all Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:58 pm

I don't even want to think of all the leads who had sexual chemistry with the F2 then let them go because they were more in love with someone else.

Bach Can is not an exception. There will always be the sexual chemistry one, or the friend zone one, or the crazy one. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:06 am

it is call a douchebag no?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:07 am

HEA wrote:
it is call a douchebag no?

IMO it's called playing the part and getting paid for what TPTB want you to do, otherwise there wouldn't be a show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
vivi2 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
thumbsup Love it!

giggling NV found some hard evidence for that when Tim and April were in the water. laugh out loud

LOL. I know! But like I stated, NV (Northernviewer) found that evidence and posted it. I just laughed and had to bring it back up because the comment immediately made me think of what NV brought to our attention. giggling But yes, family friendly, of course. Hope I didn't offend. Not my intention at all Smiley

Don't worry. We're not always family friendly here. I guess it depends on your definition. Sometimes someone will post a pic of a hot guy shirtless and I'm hoping my dh doesn't see it.  giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:13 am

For quite a few members, back in the day it was called "love the one you're with". And it was all cool. :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:22 am

timfan wrote:Just saw a commercial for the bachelor finale and both April and trish are at the frc and I like the dress April is wearing and Tim has a ring

timfan, did the promo air during the re-run of The Bachelor Canada? It is on right now in the west, and so I'll watch for it at the end of the episode.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
vivi2 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
thumbsup Love it!

Offended? On the contrary! I think NV's "evidence" was hilarious but when you highlighted "was sprung", I thought I was having a heart attack, well..almost, from laughing!! So it's ALL good. Hugesmile

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:58 am

vivi2 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
vivi2 wrote:

Offended?  On the contrary!  I think NV's "evidence" was hilarious but when you highlighted "was sprung", I thought I was having a heart attack, well..almost, from laughing!!  So it's ALL good.  Hugesmile
Oh, good giggling  As soon as I saw the word 'sprung' I just connected it to NV's post and had to comment on the connection. Hehe. It was too hilarious giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

+23
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
Rolly
LynnTa
timfan
iamreal2u
richmondrose
Brill
jojo47
Ash2214
Kashathediva