SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by albean99 Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:57 am

Thanks, NV. By the time I see that online the show will already be over.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by Brill Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:01 am

northernviewer wrote:Finally got to see the new commercial - not sure if anybody's posted all of Tim's VO's or not, so I thought I would.  Sorry if it's been done before but I haven't seen it anywhere.

Tim's VO - I came here to find love....and I have...now that I've made my decision... I can't wait to look in her eyes and see them light up when I ask her to spend the rest of our lives together... now I just hope she says yes (that last part he says kinda humourously)

April's VO - whew (she just makes a sound, no words)

Trisha's VO - it feels so special to be here at the end with you (she could be saying that to him at FRC, hard to tell if her words are matching her lips??)

Tim's VO - will you marry me?

jeepers.. I wonder who he'd be worried about if she's going to say yes or not??  gonna be tough figuring that one out!! :detective

scratch laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:14 am

I think them editing in Trish's line is their last attempt at fooling the audience. Lame... but nice try.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Zigz Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:28 am

You know what's interesting? Remember back in Italy on his date with Trish and he was talking about falling for somebody at the end and being shut down? I'm think he was totally thinking about April. I don't think necessarily consciously BC I do think he was also genuinely into Trish...but the love he has for April is that crazy.stupid.vulnerable love. At least thats how I see it and got sucked into this season. I feel like of they met on the street there would still be a love story.

Zigz

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:32 am

Brill wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Finally got to see the new commercial - not sure if anybody's posted all of Tim's VO's or not, so I thought I would.  Sorry if it's been done before but I haven't seen it anywhere.

Tim's VO - I came here to find love....and I have...now that I've made my decision... I can't wait to look in her eyes and see them light up when I ask her to spend the rest of our lives together... now I just hope she says yes (that last part he says kinda humourously)

April's VO - whew (she just makes a sound, no words)

Trisha's VO - it feels so special to be here at the end with you (she could be saying that to him at FRC, hard to tell if her words are matching her lips??)

Tim's VO - will you marry me?

jeepers.. I wonder who he'd be worried about if she's going to say yes or not??  gonna be tough figuring that one out!! :detective

scratch   laugh out loud

omg tim is such a cutie. think he has been waiting for that moment for sooooo long. I wonder if he perhaps told her during their fantasy suite. but considering her breakdown at mtp, seems like he didn't. But hmm, why didn't he? unless he wasn't for sure until after mtp? i remember andi and josh saying how during their fantasy suite, they talked abt what ring etc and i think courtney said in her book how ben told her he loved her. but both females were still nervous up until the proposal because they didn't want to be so confident in what the men have told them.

btw where can we see this promo? i livestreamed citytv news and i saw the promo during the ads.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:38 am

Good point josh fan. I also remember that Ashley admitted that she told jp "I love you" first. I assume on the fantasy date. Maybe he said he loved her but didn't talk engagement. Maybe she wanted to hold off on that but either Tim didn't or the producers convinced him to propose? I absolutely believe she said yes. But a guy is going to be nervous. It's not like they'd been exclusively dating for a year....
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:19 am

tigertiz wrote:Good point josh fan. I also remember that Ashley admitted that she told jp "I love you" first. I assume on the fantasy date. Maybe he said he loved her but didn't talk engagement. Maybe she wanted to hold off on that but either Tim didn't or the producers convinced him to propose?   I absolutely believe she said yes. But a guy is going to be nervous. It's not like they'd been exclusively dating for a year....

yeah perhaps. she did say she was overwhelmed by the things they talked about "last night". i think something significant happens during her breakdown and something in april and tim's mind and possibly heart opened up or something. because tim seems very confident with the proposal (picking the ring, and asking the question). yeah and i have no doubt that april says yes Hugesmile

btw, some people on instagram are sooooo rude. they are saying really negative things about april on tim's insta. but they are the ones who are gonna look like an idiot by the time tuesday comes hehehehe

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:16 am

That's awful , josh fan. It's easy for some people to be a bully on the internet.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:11 pm

Oooh Tim commented on his instagram that he is going to try to live tweet the finale :cutesmile!:
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:31 pm

Moved from the No Discussion Thread.

by Rolly Today at 6:11 pm

Is it odd that they posted this after video before the after? Do you think it was in error or intentional? I'm very happy with the outcome but I've never seen this before.

It IMO it was an error. This is error number 3, they've posted the wrong epi diary, I forget after which epi, the wrong April blog after Part 1 last week (they posted Part 2 which is the finale) and now the Vid.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Moved from the No Discussion Thread.

Is it odd that they posted this after video before the after? Do you think it was in error or intentional? I'm very happy with the outcome but I've never seen this before.

It IMO it was an error. This is error number 3, they've posted the wrong epi diary, I forget after which epi,  the wrong April blog after Part 1 last week (they posted Part 2 which is the finale) and now the Vid.

I think they didn't mark their files very well Hugesmile Some rookie Bach Can Employee, didn't realize the importance of the Finale Part 1 and Part 2... and that even though the ATFR is being aired tomorrow... he's not supposed to show a preview for it!! How lucky are we that he's not that bright?? clapping!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Moved from the No Discussion Thread.

It IMO it was an error. This is error number 3, they've posted the wrong epi diary, I forget after which epi,  the wrong April blog after Part 1 last week (they posted Part 2 which is the finale) and now the Vid.

I am not entirely convinced this last one was error. Probably. But the first-time poster that let us know and questioned why aren't we sleuthers first on knowing this and then once we got the info/SCs etc... boom. gone. haha. Who knows though, there has been a lot of criticism towards April since the last episode and there is the possibility that it was posted to try to bring the love story back in focus a bit. I guess my love for all-things Canada and TBCan makes me think it is a possibility. We were all so busy sleuthing the FRC location and then voila... video-gate. And the video was posted after the Preview one. Either way, I love that we got to see a 'love story' like Mama Warmels said she hoped she would see. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

+23
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
Rolly
LynnTa
timfan
iamreal2u
richmondrose
Brill
jojo47
Ash2214
Kashathediva