Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by joshfan on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:27 pm

just watched the first ep again. it's so surreal. and tim at the end says: "my future wife could be within ten feet of me" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what i love about the bachelor franchise, is the fact that you can go back to the point where two people were strangers and see how surreal and crazy the experience has been. ahhhh love is crazy

joshfan

Posts : 524
Join date : 2014-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:29 pm

joshfan wrote:just watched the first ep again. it's so surreal. and tim at the end says: "my future wife could be within ten feet of me" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what i love about the bachelor franchise, is the fact that you can go back to the point where two people were strangers and see how surreal and crazy the experience has been. ahhhh love is crazy
*sigh* beautiful. IA, so lovely to go back and see it and even more wonderful for Tim and April. They can just edit the story for the parts of just them two (or ask djog for the amazing ones she has done already!). Haha, I think that is what Tim meant when he said on his HTD with April ..."it really is crazy". :yes: l o v e
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 24851
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by joshfan on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

don't know if anyone has seen this photo. they make good models ;)

joshfan

Posts : 524
Join date : 2014-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by joshfan on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:44 pm

i want to make a before and after collage of tim and april. can someone find me a nice screenshot of the first time they met? Smiley sorry all the one's i found are really bad quality sad

joshfan

Posts : 524
Join date : 2014-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by chrissy1295 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:03 am

joshfan wrote:i want to make a before and after collage of tim and april. can someone find me a nice screenshot of the first time they met? Smiley sorry all the one's i found are really bad quality sad

How are these?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 376
Join date : 2012-06-08
Age : 22
Location : Toronto, ON Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by joshfan on Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:04 am

chrissy1295 wrote:
joshfan wrote:i want to make a before and after collage of tim and april. can someone find me a nice screenshot of the first time they met? Smiley sorry all the one's i found are really bad quality sad

How are these?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

perf Smiley thank you chrissy !!

joshfan

Posts : 524
Join date : 2014-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:08 am

They look alike.


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 29102
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by joshfan on Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:16 am

by the way tim has commented on his insta photo saying he will try live tweeting tmr night for the finale and i told him to take photos with those he is watching with HAHAH :P

joshfan

Posts : 524
Join date : 2014-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:17 am

joshfan wrote:by the way tim has commented on his insta photo saying he will try live tweeting tmr night for the finale and i told him to take photos with those he is watching with HAHAH :P
thumbsup
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 24851
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by tigertiz on Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:42 am

Kashathediva wrote:They look alike.
You're not kidding. I'm sure it was part of the attraction. It is, for some couples. Way back in September, I posted these 2 shots of them. They could pass for siblings.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
tigertiz

Posts : 4194
Join date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:46 am

tigertiz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:They look alike.
You're not kidding.  I'm sure it was part of the attraction. It is, for some couples.  Way back in September, I posted these 2 shots of them. They could pass for siblings.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
That is really interesting! Thanks for posting these. One of the main factors that people are attracted to people that look like themselves is that it evokes trust. Research shows that we are more likely (if we trust ourselves) to trust those that look like us. Crazy to think that that was Tim and April's theme: trust.
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 24851
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by tigertiz on Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:38 am

I didn't know that was the reason! Makes sense.
avatar
tigertiz

Posts : 4194
Join date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum