SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:27 pm

just watched the first ep again. it's so surreal. and tim at the end says: "my future wife could be within ten feet of me" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what i love about the bachelor franchise, is the fact that you can go back to the point where two people were strangers and see how surreal and crazy the experience has been. ahhhh love is crazy

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:29 pm

joshfan wrote:just watched the first ep again. it's so surreal. and tim at the end says: "my future wife could be within ten feet of me" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what i love about the bachelor franchise, is the fact that you can go back to the point where two people were strangers and see how surreal and crazy the experience has been. ahhhh love is crazy
*sigh* beautiful. IA, so lovely to go back and see it and even more wonderful for Tim and April. They can just edit the story for the parts of just them two (or ask djog for the amazing ones she has done already!). Haha, I think that is what Tim meant when he said on his HTD with April ..."it really is crazy". :yes: l o v e
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

don't know if anyone has seen this photo. they make good models ;)

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:44 pm

i want to make a before and after collage of tim and april. can someone find me a nice screenshot of the first time they met? Smiley sorry all the one's i found are really bad quality sad

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:03 pm

joshfan wrote:i want to make a before and after collage of tim and april. can someone find me a nice screenshot of the first time they met? Smiley sorry all the one's i found are really bad quality sad

How are these?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:04 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:
joshfan wrote:i want to make a before and after collage of tim and april. can someone find me a nice screenshot of the first time they met? Smiley sorry all the one's i found are really bad quality sad

How are these?

perf Smiley thank you chrissy !!

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:08 pm

They look alike.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:16 pm

by the way tim has commented on his insta photo saying he will try live tweeting tmr night for the finale and i told him to take photos with those he is watching with HAHAH :P

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:17 pm

joshfan wrote:by the way tim has commented on his insta photo saying he will try live tweeting tmr night for the finale and i told him to take photos with those he is watching with HAHAH :P
thumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:They look alike.
You're not kidding. I'm sure it was part of the attraction. It is, for some couples. Way back in September, I posted these 2 shots of them. They could pass for siblings.

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:46 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:They look alike.
You're not kidding.  I'm sure it was part of the attraction. It is, for some couples.  Way back in September, I posted these 2 shots of them. They could pass for siblings.

That is really interesting! Thanks for posting these. One of the main factors that people are attracted to people that look like themselves is that it evokes trust. Research shows that we are more likely (if we trust ourselves) to trust those that look like us. Crazy to think that that was Tim and April's theme: trust.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:38 pm

I didn't know that was the reason! Makes sense.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

+23
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
Rolly
LynnTa
timfan
iamreal2u
richmondrose
Brill
jojo47
Ash2214
Kashathediva