SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:24 am

northernviewer wrote:one way I could see this going on Tuesday, a minute or so of Tim finishing the conversation with April in her bedroom, and she agrees to stay.  We'll see them talking on the beach (this could have been filmed day before MTP when they both refer to talking to each other the previous day), he'll be reassuring her and talking about trust and unconditional love.  We'll get old footage of Tim and Trish on their FD up at Belvedere Lookout doing that lock thing, then we'll get the FRC.  I don't want it to happen, but I have a feeling that's going to be a traditional one, where F2 gets let go and he gives April a final rose only.  I think if he's going to propose it'll be at the ATFR.

reasons I don't believe that the lookout is a separate date is 1 - Tim has on the same clothes... exact same clothes and shoes!!  and 2 - I don't believe the meeting with the horses was them meeting for first time that day.  I will never buy that after supposedly not having seen each other since HTD RC that the first words out of her mouth are "I thought we were going to go wrangle snakes" ... that is totally illogical to me.    We see April run to greet him and talk about how she missed him, the kisses and hugs.... that's a Bach FD greeting.  We see a similar one with Trish at Belevedere Lookout, so when you tie that in with the same clothes and her indicating that she'd probably been told to go put her boots on (her thinking snakes), I am convinced that was the beginning of her FD.

If we see her in another set of clothes, and Tim too, I'll then believe it was a legit LCD.

Maybe he asks her to sleep on it? then goes to meet Trish /locks - hat could all happen by the 1st ad! Then same evening meets April on the beach? and talks about his decision + ring while girls get dressed next morning

ad

10 minutes for FRC (including letting F2 go)

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:31 am

Zigz wrote:Soo ...we all know how this is going down (but as if team TAP hasn't been so OBBVVVI! Lol)....the question is HOW??!!

Here's how I'm gonna call it:
1/2 hr finale.  2 LCDs and FRC.

Operation meltdown was projected as way more dramatic than an actually was.  Ya April had a complete freak out (one which I totally understood BTW and thought she was quite beautiful and honest about it.)

Example tangent: When doing the ITM about the MTP she says  "They're gonna think I'm scattered - which I am in this situation" awww I just wanted to hug the poor girl.  She prolly thought she effed up a La Lisa "so hard! So hard!" ( minus the kissing random dudes of course!).  Thinking about how much she screwed up only contributed to the high anxiety that was already there.

I think it's pretty obvious she recovers despite the seeming cliffhanger. Tims ITMs with the white shirt are evidence enuff for me.

Soo now all is well for now.  Tim goes on LCD with Trisha.  I think for him he doesn't send her home just yet, because even tho he convinced April to stay he can't be 100% certain yet she's all the way in. I think this LCD with Trish is the SC with the strapless flowy dress we say in preview.

2nd LCD with April.  In white dress. On the beach. Anothee SC reference from the previews but weren't seen on Tues.  During this date on the beach. April finally reveals her true feelings.  I think his response to her meltdown is actually what ultimately confirms it all for her. He was so supportive and understanding and encouraging (she said as much in her now deleted blog hahaha #bloggate) this for her will be the final base.  She has her unconditional love. So she tells him finally on the beach.  He figgin so relieved and overjoyed and cannot WAIT to go get a ring.  But too late for poor Trish she already had the LCD and u know producera ain't gonna let him knock on her door to say "sorry see ya" laugh out loud

FRC comes...we see Trish in the SC dress wheres she talks about all the different sides of Tim.  I like Trish so its gonna be hard to watch but true say I know deep down she's gonna be received too.  She was there for the good time...and ya Tim was Hot and they DID have like she said a sexual chemistry but there was no DEPTH.
Foreshadow example:  Before Trisha's MTP Tim says in VO. "I want to see if they'll [his parents] see the depth I'm looking for".  Not the depth he sees but looking for...its missing. Basically she's beautiful, we get along, we laugh buuuuut I'm bored after a while.

Then grraaaand Finale. April walks in beautiful and glammed up as ever ( I do love how she's always makeup free tho) to  what I'm sure will be one of the most romantic proposals in Bachelor history! I CAN. NOT. WAIT!

Can't wait for the ATFR.

Ps. I NEVER get into reality shows like I did with this one.  And I just went HAM on the analysis here.  Sooo interesting and funny.

Pps. I'm also from Toronto.  So I looked up April Brockman and sent her a shout out cuz I've been into how she's handled herself on the show from the beginning. We've msged back and forth and she really is THAT sweet and beautiful.  She didn't have to respond to my fangirling.  But even funnier we end having 2 mutual friends in common and she added me!  I totally stalked her profile hahaha  

Thanks for sharing Zigs!! April seems like a sweetheart.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:02 pm

welcomebanner Zigs. Excellent post!

I still think will be LCDs with April's being the one where she's wearing the white dress. I don't know what you all sleuthed for it but it appears to me that both Tim & April were talking about their FD being the day before the MTP because he said she told him she was falling in love with him and she did that on the FD. I don't know if we have a one for Trish but the fact we saw her dressed up seems to indicate a FRC appearance by her so she must have had a LCD. 

I believe the blog entry was written by April and that she's Tim's f1. Just the way he pulled her chair closer to him told me everything I wanted to know about his feelings for her.

Last edited by albean99 on Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:50 pm

reasons I don't believe that the lookout is a separate date is 1 - Tim has on the same clothes... exact same clothes and shoes!! and 2 - I don't believe the meeting with the horses was them meeting for first time that day. I will never buy that after supposedly not having seen each other since HTD RC that the first words out of her mouth are "I thought we were going to go wrangle snakes" ... that is totally illogical to me.
northernviewer you are so observant - I love reading your SC based analyses.   It makes alot of sense.

Foreshadow example: Before Trisha's MTP Tim says in VO. "I want to see if they'll [his parents] see the depth I'm looking for". Not the depth he sees but looking for...its missing.
Yes zigz! You make excellent points. Trisha is the girl he'd date for a couple of months in real life, if he was lonely. But that's about it. They just dont fit as a couple.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:17 pm

tigertiz wrote:
reasons I don't believe that the lookout is a separate date is 1 - Tim has on the same clothes... exact same clothes and shoes!! and 2 - I don't believe the meeting with the horses was them meeting for first time that day. I will never buy that after supposedly not having seen each other since HTD RC that the first words out of her mouth are "I thought we were going to go wrangle snakes" ... that is totally illogical to me.
northernviewer you are so observant - I love reading your SC based analyses.   It makes alot of sense.

Foreshadow example:  Before Trisha's MTP Tim says in VO. "I want to see if they'll [his parents] see the depth I'm looking for".  Not the depth he sees but looking for...its missing.
Yes zigz! You make excellent points.  Trisha is the girl he'd date for a couple of months in real life, if he was lonely. But that's about it.  They just dont fit as a couple.

thanks tiger - I'm all about the logic. Trained in my youth by Mr Spock and Jessica Fletcher Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:57 pm

northernviewer wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

Foreshadow example:  Before Trisha's MTP Tim says in VO. "I want to see if they'll [his parents] see the depth I'm looking for".  Not the depth he sees but looking for...its missing.
Yes zigz! You make excellent points.  Trisha is the girl he'd date for a couple of months in real life, if he was lonely. But that's about it.  They just dont fit as a couple.

thanks tiger - I'm all about the logic.  Trained in my youth by Mr Spock and Jessica Fletcher Hugesmile

:WAVEY:
Thanks for the YouTube link - all caught up.

Has anyone posted this blog link?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you scroll down to the comment section, the reply pic is definitely of Tim.  Also, checking out some of his entries gives a good sense of what he might be meaning when he says he is looking for depth - not only depth of feeling but perhaps the need to have a partner who intellectualizes at a comparable level.  [/size]

giggling Love your Spock/Fletcher reference.  You might be a great match for Tim!!!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:22 pm

Thanks notarose for the link.
Now i am in love with Tim too. And i'm in love with April from day one.
Oh well

That said, i remember April saying in this week Q&A that what they have and he does not have with others maybe is the deep intellectual convos. I wish the show allowed us to see that part of their relationship.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:02 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Thanks notarose for the link.
Now i am in love with Tim too. And i'm in love with April from day one.
Oh well

That said, i remember April saying in this week Q&A that what they have and he does not have with others maybe is the deep intellectual convos. I wish the show allowed us to see that part of their relationship.

Yup. Sexual chemistry is all well and good...and fun...for a while, but it can't keep a relationship together in the long run. Great sexual chemistry and intellect together...that is a winning combination for the long term.

To be honest, I never really saw a great sexual chemistry either between Tim and Trisha. The fact that he kept his arms crossed after he gave her the promotion placement jewellery as she is kissing him told me all I needed to know...or rather just confirmed what I already thought. There was not much between those two until well into the season and he had to play the Bachelor and keep some viable options for F2 or the show would be done. The make out in the plaza in Italy was classic Bachelor cheese IMO. Yes, he liked her. Yes, he even enjoyed kissing her, but great chemistry...don't think so.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:11 pm

For as much as Bach Can shows us the love story , they clearly think their audience is made up of simpletons who would not be interested. They play to the lowest common denominator, which is a crying shame. Either that, or it would have been crystal clear to even the most casual viewer that what he had with April didnt come close to any other relationship on the show.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:35 pm

Regarding LCD, I have 1% thought that Belvedere is separate for some reasons I posted in the Trish thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- I still have that niggling 1% doubt that the shirt Tim wears is the not same (and even if it is, if he met her there after FDs/MTPs he very well could have even worn the same clothes. With Tim, that is actually a high possibility, haha).

- Belvedere is a drive away from Pineapple Plantation but they could have met there and then separately drove to Pineapple plantation to get on horses. My doubt is that Trish never mentioned anything in her blog about being at Belvedere lookout or the view of Moorea (it is THE view!) nor did she talk about the lock on the fence love ritual. It wasn't shown and thus may be the reason Trish didn't mention it in her blog (she mentions these things usually in her blogs)— and even April has mentioned things not shown on screen? More importantly, the ritual of love (which I 99% believe is lock of love) is suggested on Bach Canada website to be a part part of Week 10 (part 2 of the Finale)? The quizzes before that highlighted upcoming events were shown on screen so not sure if this one is just misleading since it is the end.

- It would make sense if April's public date (PPT) is her LCD later in the day and earlier in that same day was possibly Trish's public date (Belvedere Lookout).

- Regarding Trish's wrangling snakes comment:
If not a reference to an earlier meetup, it could only, imo, logically be attributed to being told by crew about clothes/etc and Trish being excited about what she was doing. We have seen this with Trish before when she was on her date with Tim in Italy and the 'jewelry' she kept zooming in on... (diamonds! haha). We also saw this on her HTD. Trish spent most of her time talking about her adventures, the places she had traveled and the things she had seen more than talking about Tim and herself. We also see it on her FD with Tim when they have dinner. She starts the conversation with him at the dinner by talking about the things they saw and did. It is a pattern to me, so her greeting Tim about wrangling snakes? I can see her doing that... focusing more on what they are going to do more than Tim himself (or their relationship)... plus not talking about the view of Moorea and the lock of love in her blog? Odd, imo.

... I am hoping I am wrong about this and my 1% doubt is just that—negligible... or that we don't even see this part (which will make it moot).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:55 pm

I think we will have to see April in the white dress with Tim on the beach. The viewers have to be able to make the emotional jump from April crying to April who is happy to be in Moorea with Tim. Otherwise, it wont make sense to see her accepting his final rose.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:08 pm

tigertiz wrote:I think we will have to see April in the white dress with Tim on the beach. The viewers have to be able to make the emotional jump from April crying to April who is happy to be in Moorea with Tim.   Otherwise, it wont make sense to see her accepting his final rose.  
IA. Definitely hope we get to see the sunset beach date with Tim and April and it makes sense to do so. Even if a possible LCD for Trish (as my 1% comment stated) it matters not to the end story at all, whatsoever, imo. Since blog-gate, everything discussed for me is just for the sake of playing with probabilities of what may or may not be shown in the finale. The end is clear in my mind. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

+23
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
Rolly
LynnTa
timfan
iamreal2u
richmondrose
Brill
jojo47
Ash2214
Kashathediva