Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:16 pm

You know I am doing some serious cutting when some things I type are "April and Tim walking back hand in hand after frolicking Ep03"... seriously I have some weirder ones but I use french words a lot. Always makes me laugh where my brain goes when cutting!

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by Raggy 43 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:28 pm

giggling
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You know I am doing some serious cutting when some things I type are "April and Tim walking back hand in hand after frolicking Ep03"... seriously I have some weirder ones but I use french words a lot. Always makes me laugh where my brain goes when cutting!

Glad you did not go There Alone !!   giggling

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:39 pm

raggy43. I can't see the image you are trying to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:40 pm

No image- just bad hands

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:About to be on BT: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very nice-

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here's the link for the video of that BT interview!
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:12 am

She really didnt know if he was going to propose and he didnt know if she was going to say yes.
Eh - I'm not so sure I believe them.
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:26 am

Thanks for posting. They are such a "normal" couple..not over the top. What you see is what you get. Love them.
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 3941

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:40 am

@tigertiz wrote:She really didnt know if he was going to propose and he didnt know if she was going to say yes.  
Eh - I'm not so sure I believe them.

I think she knew he would choose her and he knew he would choose her but the engagement part was uncertain.

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum