SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:38 am

Kashathediva wrote:We also had women lying in bed with the main and doing belly shots. I have forgotten which season that was attached to.

The prince giggling
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by northernviewer Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:41 am

albean99 wrote:
atem wrote:There's been nothing 'new' about this season at all.

You guys act like the lead picks who people want.  It's not American Idol.
cantstopl You gave me a good laugh, atem. It's so true.  

I don't really see that time is an indication that Trish could be f1. They'll fit in what they need in any case. IMO they're playing up April potentially leaving because she is the f1. There's really been no doubt introduced with Trish, it's all been April.

good one atem yes

Agreed albean!

This whole season has been dedicated to April and her storyline, the rest are just sub-plots so that they can put together a season. I think April's "complicated" edit has the average viewer thinking that she's leaving and that she's not ready. I think the producers may have overplayed her skepticism, to the point where some have missed the connection and how Tim was all about chasing April, and getting her approval so to speak. Many long time viewers pay attention to the subtle things in the edit, and Bach 101 tells us to watch who the lead is chasing. It's as simple as that. Tim did not chase Trish, all he kept talking about was how much he enjoyed her company, they had fun and laughed a lot, but he wondered if it went deeper than that. Again, simple answer, no it didn't go deeper, and would never as he was much more interested in April.

I think on Tuesday, we're going to get a few minutes of Trish, her talking about falling for him, see her disappointment when Tim let's her go, either pre FRC or at it. The rest of the time will be all about April... as per usual. They didn't have to divide the show 1/2 FRC and 1/2 hours ATFR....if they had more pertinent info to relay, it could have been a 45 min FRC and a quick update near end for an ATFR... but they didn't. In that hour, they seem to want to have us seem how their relationship has progressed, so I'm thinking that they want us to see how April and Tim's relationship has flourished outside the confines of the Bach, where she didn't have to doubt that he was having feelings for another woman.

Anyway, that's what I think, right or wrong, it's what I got out of watching this season.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:09 am

This whole season has been dedicated to April and her storyline, the rest are just sub-plots so that they can put together a season. I think April's "complicated" edit has the average viewer thinking that she's leaving and that she's not ready. I think the producers may have overplayed her skepticism, to the point where some have missed the connection and how Tim was all about chasing April, and getting her approval so to speak. Many long time viewers pay attention to the subtle things in the edit, and Bach 101 tells us to watch who the lead is chasing. It's as simple as that. Tim did not chase Trish, all he kept talking about was how much he enjoyed her company, they had fun and laughed a lot, but he wondered if it went deeper than that. Again, simple answer, no it didn't go deeper, and would never as he was much more interested in April.
Yup - that's it in a nutshell nv. Even if it hadnt been the April show from the Meet and Greet on, Trish's "storyline' has no dilemma to be resolved at the end. April's does - and that's what happens every single season. With Trisha , there's just no there, there.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:20 am

well said NV

i've come accross an article on Tim's blog. The title is "On other's expectation of you" it has been posted on 6th April.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The last paraagraph says.

I’m always impressed by how differently we can act when we have no other choice. Other people’s expectations of us in these situations are the same thing. The things we’ll do, the trauma we’ll endure or the confidence we suddenly pull out of nowhere are all amazing. So put yourself in situations that scare the poop out of you… I think you’ll be surprised how well you do, when failure isn’t an option and everyone is expecting the best from you.

No wonder he was that understanding of april's fears.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:24 pm

albean99 wrote:
atem wrote:There's been nothing 'new' about this season at all.

You guys act like the lead picks who people want.  It's not American Idol.
cantstopl You gave me a good laugh, atem. It's so true.  

I don't really see that time is an indication that Trish could be f1. They'll fit in what they need in any case. IMO they're playing up April potentially leaving because she is the f1. There's really been no doubt introduced with Trish, it's all been April.

They played up Brooks leaving and he did. I don't think April necessarily leaves but it may come down to Tim not choosing her in the end.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:56 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:well said NV

i've come accross an article on Tim's blog. The title is "On other's expectation of you" it has been posted on 6th April.
The last paraagraph says.

I’m always impressed by how differently we can act when we have no other choice. Other people’s expectations of us in these situations are the same thing. The things we’ll do, the trauma we’ll endure or the confidence we suddenly pull out of nowhere are all amazing. So put yourself in situations that scare the poop out of you… I think you’ll be surprised how well you do, when failure isn’t an option and everyone is expecting the best from you.

No wonder he was that understanding of april's fears.
IA. It is as simple as what Tim said concerning April being scared.

Tim: "She's scared. I'm scared. But we have to be able to work through it together."
-- Tim understood April's fears because he had the same fears. He wanted April to trust him that what he and she were feeling was REAL and not just bachelor-bubble created. In fact, that is all he ever said the whole season regarding April—trust.  
-- "Work through it together" ... This goes back to what he said and promised to April when she was upset.  

Even without blog-gate, all signs point to April=F1, imo. Here is the major post-FRC statement that Tim makes that indicates this:

Tim: "I am getting ready to propose to someone this week, and I can't do that with someone that is closed off. That person has to trust me."
-- When Tim says "That person has to trust me"... trust has been the theme with April and Tim the whole season. Tim has never once told Trish to trust him or said the word 'propose' to Trish (only to April).
-- Tim was only talking about April when he says "someone that is closed off." Trish was never shown as closed off—nervous, yes, but not closed off. And, strangely enough, even after Trish said she was nervous she said it was EXCITING to be a bit nervous. There's a huge, and I mean, huge difference between being excitedly nervous and closed-off.

I for one am looking forward to seeing some sweeping music... where, instead of darkening clouds of drama-doom like we saw right before April's upset, we will see the dark clouds part and the sun shining gloriously. A transition from fear to trust (love). :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:07 pm

I like that, AAL. Journey from fear to trust. I think they are very happy now and I predict they will be for a long time to come. 3 more days until they can be in public.

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:04 pm

Now things are getting interesting:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:07 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Now things are getting interesting:

He is actually doing a Bachelor Gig at a Night Club like Brad had to do and it isn't in Alberta. Hugesmile

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:19 pm

It's in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:41 pm

Most eligible bachelor?  Umm..  Wouldn't April or Trish have something to say about that.  When I typed "about" it was in a canadian voice btw.

Thanks for the heads up.  Had me wavering.

Added: His next tweet made sure to let everyone know it was for charity.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:44 pm

At this time he is still single until the AFTR. I have a question- Do they set up interviews for the bachelor like they do here after the show? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

+23
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
Rolly
LynnTa
timfan
iamreal2u
richmondrose
Brill
jojo47
Ash2214
Kashathediva