SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 21 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by chinita Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:17 am

You are right soccerm3m. It does look like him in the video. The pic is another person

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 21 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:47 pm

It seems like a lot of the girls from JP's are in relationships of some sort (marriage, engaged, dating)....Ali, Renee, Kelly, Andi, Sharleen, Kate, Amy are just a few I can think of right now.

Last edited by soccerm3m on Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:00 pm

I'm still looking for the second part of the CNN's interview. It's very strange that it didn't get to air.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:23 pm

I saw someone tweet JP that they would like to do a radio interview with him today.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:28 pm

Nikki liked a pic in IG and it happened to be her brother Eric with his girlfriend. While her brother starting to date, she ended her relationship. Sad.
I was also browsing Tyler's IG and it seems he travels often too. Not sure if it for his work. Anyway, it doesn't look like he has dated anyone yet.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:32 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I saw someone tweet JP that they would like to do a radio interview with him today.

Today Sunday? That's weird. Is it for a Spanish station?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:38 pm

chinita wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:I saw someone tweet JP that they would like to do a radio interview with him today.

Today Sunday?  That's weird.  Is it for a Spanish station?

The Mark Kaye Show. He tweeted him an hour ago.

@markkayeshow: Hey @JuanPaGalavis! I want to interview you on my syndicated radio show tonight. Do you have time for a quick phone interview? DM me!

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:42 pm

chinita wrote:Nikki liked a pic in IG and it happened to be her brother Eric with his girlfriend.  While her brother starting to date, she ended her relationship.  Sad.  
I was also browsing Tyler's IG and it seems he travels often too.  Not sure if it for his work.  Anyway, it doesn't look like he has dated anyone yet.  

I think the brother started dating her this summer.

Her middle brother is married.

It seems like the group she hangs out with his a bunch of unattached guys and a few gals like Nikki, her friend Lindsay, and her friend Maggie.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:48 pm

It looks like 'the Mark Kaye show' is on from 6-7 pm and trends the latest in SM. hmmm. He is based somewhere in Florida.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:52 pm

I wonder what does he want to interview him for. I doubt JPG would say anything about the breakup.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:24 pm

I see Omar Vizqu got married yesterday. I am assuming JP went to the wedding. There are quite a few pictures of Zomar and JP from past on JP's instAgram. I saw one of the wedding pictures that Omar is tagged was posted by 'samaryrivas'. I went to her IG and there is a picture of her and JP from 4 weeks ago. It says 'bachelor in the house.' 4 weeks ago takes us to the week of Nikki's birthday. He does not look like someone all torn up over the breakup a relationship. I have been holding out that maybe he and Nikki would reconcile but I am beginning to think that is highly doubtful. Then someone posted on the picture...I like you guys a lot. What are your thoughts?

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:38 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I see Omar Vizqu got married yesterday.  I am assuming JP went to the wedding. There are quite a few pictures of Zomar and JP from past on JP's instAgram.  I saw one of the wedding pictures that Omar is tagged was posted by 'samaryrivas'.  I went to her IG and there is a picture of her and JP from 4 weeks ago.  It says 'bachelor in the house.'  4 weeks ago takes us to the week of Nikki's birthday.  He does not look like someone all torn up over the breakup a relationship.  I have been holding out that maybe he and Nikki would reconcile but I am beginning to think that is highly doubtful.  Then someone posted on the picture...I like you guys a lot.  What are your thoughts?

I do not think they will reconcile but hopefully will remain fiends . I highly doubt that we will ever know what happened or when it happened. I also think that neither one of them will say anything bad about one another. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

+11
GuardianAngel
chinita
Maggenzm
luvlady345
Mommyof2
livlafluv1
Carolina2020
stuckinsc
soccermom333
whit90
soccerm3m