SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 25 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 25 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:28 am

I'm starting to think that they might be getting a tv wedding after all. We haven't heard a peep out of either of them about venue shopping or meetings. The other big wedding in Atlanta next year is Matt Staford and Kelly Halls, he's the quarterback of the lions and former Georgia qb, she was a Georgia cheerleader... Anyways there wedding is the end of April and there save the dates have already gone out. if Andi and Josh were getting married in May like they wanted to I think someone would have spotted them venue shopping or something by now but we haven't heard anything at all which is leading me
To believe that someone else is in charge of there wedding at this point

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 25 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by edenpol Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:53 am

Costiesgirl wrote:I'm starting to think that they might be getting a tv wedding after all. We haven't heard a peep out of either of them about venue shopping or meetings. The other big wedding in Atlanta next year is Matt Staford and Kelly Halls, he's the quarterback of the lions and former Georgia qb, she was a Georgia cheerleader... Anyways there wedding is the end of April and there save the dates have already gone out.  if Andi and Josh were getting married in May like they wanted to I think someone would have spotted them venue shopping or something by now but we haven't heard anything at all which is leading me
Amen! I want their wedding to be on TV more than anything!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:26 am

Costiesgirl wrote:I'm starting to think that they might be getting a tv wedding after all. We haven't heard a peep out of either of them about venue shopping or meetings. The other big wedding in Atlanta next year is Matt Staford and Kelly Halls, he's the quarterback of the lions and former Georgia qb, she was a Georgia cheerleader... Anyways there wedding is the end of April and there save the dates have already gone out.  if Andi and Josh were getting married in May like they wanted to I think someone would have spotted them venue shopping or something by now but we haven't heard anything at all which is leading me

Thanks for the information, and we can keep hoping! Praying

I have a feeling they will be appearing on Chris's show. Hugesmile Maybe we will get some sort of an announcement in January. I am also wondering if they will be on the Rose parade float??!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:27 am

I'm really getting excited the more they remain silent. I hope nobody bursts our bubble!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:43 pm

andi_dorfman
11 minutes ago
Everyone keeps asking me how I do my beach waves look... I use the @BombayHair 5-in-1 curling iron! It has 5 interchangeable barrels so I can get any look I want.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 25 10787767_559434190856038_38680665_n
http://instagram.com/p/vzJyhrzdmF/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 25 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 25 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 25 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:06 pm

@AndiDorfman
Nothing makes the stair master enjoyable but @NBCTheVoice at least makes it bearable #watchingandclimbing #thevoice (muscles & music notes emoji)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 25 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 25 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 25 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:58 am

There is a guy, Ruben Jay (@TheRubenJay on Twitter) who interviewed Andi and Josh a little while ago. I asked him on twitter and he said that we'll get the interview "soon....this week". I can't wait laugh out loud
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:22 pm

This was posted in the media thread incase anyone hasnt seen it yet!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:54 am

Well I don't think Andi and Josh are at the Murrays. Steph just posted a pic of her and mom and dad at a Lightening's game.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:57 am

That might be, or they're getting together with some of Josh's pals for Andi to meet them. Or Josh and Andi are there, just not in that picture. Impossible to know from just one photo.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:31 am

jcrbil wrote:That might be, or they're getting together with some of Josh's pals for Andi to meet them.  Or Josh and Andi are there, just not in that picture.  Impossible to know from just one photo.

I will just be so curious to find out (if we even get any pictures) where they are spending Thanksgiving.  Technically they've already had a "Thanksgiving" dinner with both families in the past two weeks, which makes me think they may not have plans to spend tomorrow with either one again. I really find it hard to believe they would just spend it alone with all the friends and family they have, but they sure are keeping a very low profile lately. I just hope whatever they end up doing, that it's a very special first Thanksgiving for them as a couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:54 am

I just think that for a couple that is so young into their relationship, they are doing a great job of compromising. I'm sure both parties wanted to spend thanksgiving with their blood relatives, but as they are a couple now, that couldn't work. So they had two separate thanksgiving celebrations, which I think is a brilliant way to compromise and negotiate things. I would be very surprised if they spent Thanksgiving with the Murrays or the Dorfmans. To me, they'd stay home and spend it with each other.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara