SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by nannymargie Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Sunshine wrote:Aviej, in the last interview posted at the Veteran's event, she says she is messy but not dirty. Which makes sense, you can be clean but have clothes lying around everywhere. And Josh is the really clean and tidy one haha. Hope this answers your question.

NannyMargie, it becomes evident post show how the personalities on the show were edited to fit a certain type, because now we're seeing so many sides to both their personalities. Andi seems very nurturing and cooking for Josh is definitely a part of that. On the show she had the cooking date with Brian, but it was edited to look awkard and later Brian in an interview said that they spent hours talking and laughing but the editing made it look like a not so fun date.

I love who they are together post show. It just shows that what Josh said how they have so much fun together that we never got to see. We were really short changed with those 2 on the show. You could tell she was nurturing to Josh on the baseball date when she was wiping sweat off his forhead after and she did it again on one of their interviews when they had gone gambling.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Love -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, I think both jobs seem to fit her well. I remember reading a US Weekly article where Andi said she has been designing and making her own clothes since undergrad at LSU, so it's definitely something she enjoys doing. I also happen to like her style, especially from what we've seen post show.

Andi seems to have a silly side, which we've seen when she's with Josh, but she definitely has that tough lawyer side too. I always thought it was pretty cool that she was a gang prosecutor. She only turned 27 at some point in the spring, so if she follows through with what she's been saying, she'll get back to some form of law eventually, but if not though, it's always best to do what will make you the happiest.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Lean In and #likeagirl and all that jazz but I guess I'm too cynical (realistic? practical?) to think it's a great idea to work in a field where your colleagues are literally getting killed because of their job. Someone has to do it, but ehh, like I said, I could not understand someone like Andi doing it or her protective parents' support of it either. Taking down philandering husbands, specializing in athletes (of course!), in divorces though? Heck yeah, that's all Andi right there!! laugh out loud Obvs JMO.

As for the cleaning, pretty sure Josh wishes and wants to encourage more of it, not that it's happening currently. Ha. So cute!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:58 pm

You know watching all these videos, I can't help be happy by how happy JODI are together. Never once I don't think, have they done an interview where they both were not laughing at some points. That speaks volumes to the kind of relationship they have - one that is coveted by many but achieved by few. They really have found lasting love in each other. Just anxious to hear more about the wedding plans, hopefully by Jan 5.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:59 pm

edenpol wrote:#wcw to my one and only Shishy! There is no love in the world like a sister's love. Love you to the moon and back

Love to see her "sisterly' love. i adore my sisters and it is definitely a special love.

Any news as to what Jodi has going on this weekend?! Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:07 pm

aviej wrote:You know watching all these videos, I can't help be happy by how happy JODI are together. Never once I don't think, have they done an interview where they both were not laughing at some points. That speaks volumes to the kind of relationship they have - one that is coveted by many but achieved by few. They really have found lasting love in each other. Just anxious to hear more about the wedding plans, hopefully by Jan 5.

clapping! I see the same thing watching their interviews. Watching their love is so much fun. I really do hope for myself and the other fans that we get something televised for the wedding!

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:16 pm

Justafan2 wrote:
aviej wrote:You know watching all these videos, I can't help be happy by how happy JODI are together. Never once I don't think, have they done an interview where they both were not laughing at some points. That speaks volumes to the kind of relationship they have - one that is coveted by many but achieved by few. They really have found lasting love in each other. Just anxious to hear more about the wedding plans, hopefully by Jan 5.

clapping!  I see the same thing watching their interviews. Watching their love is so much fun. I really do hope for myself and the other fans that we get something televised for the wedding!

I agree!! I believe we will! Smiley Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:45 pm

I hope we get to see them on Chris's season at some point, whether it's giving advice, on WTA, or ATFR. Hugesmile

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:07 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:I hope we get to see them on Chris's season at some point, whether it's giving advice, on WTA, or ATFR. Hugesmile

Me too! I believe we will and maybe even the Rose parade float. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:19 pm

About the Rose Parade.

I thought I heard Chris Harrison say that the people on the float would be married couples. I just heard that Cody and Michelle were going to be on the float but I don't think they are even engaged. So that gives me some hope that Andi and Josh will be on the float.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:23 pm

Alanna wrote:As for the cleaning, pretty sure Josh wishes and wants to encourage more of it, not that it's happening currently. Ha. So cute!!
LOL, I thought he was just being a stinker and trying to get out of doing chores! I'm assuming that their division of labour is such that Andi does the cooking and Josh does the dishes, but he figured that flattery would get him everywhere and that if he sweet-talked her and told her how good she is at cleaning, then maybe she'd want to do ALL of it, ALL the time. Good try, but no. laugh out loud

soccermom333 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:I hope we get to see them on Chris's season at some point, whether it's giving advice, on WTA, or ATFR. Hugesmile
Me too!  I believe we will and maybe even the Rose parade float.  Smiley
I think odds are really good that we'll see them at some point during Chris's season. They always like to trot out the successful couples for ATFR, so hopefully we'll see them then! That'll be in March, right? Only four months to wait. hissyfit
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:25 pm

I think they might be at the premiere. ;) It is a live premiere so that even makes more sense they are there. Chris and josh were close in the house and after.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:51 pm

I am ready for Josh and Andi to post an IG about each other again. It's been a while.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara