SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

advocare -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 65 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by sara11 Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:37 pm

Joelle Lamarche ‏@JoelleLamarche 32m32 minutes ago
@AndiDorfman Thank you for being such a good sport and letting me take a selfie with you today while shopping. I didn't want to bother you

sara11

Back to top Go down

advocare -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 65 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by aviej Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:12 pm

Enduring Hearts ‏@EnduringHearts 3h3 hours ago

Thanks again @advocare and @jmurbulldog for supporting our #SantasSleigh5K holiday run! #AdvoCare #TeamMurray
advocare -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 65 B5FG_oyCIAA69rh
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:57 pm

nannymargie wrote:Can Josh get any better?  Now we are hearing that he does laundry.  I don't think Andi is letting this one go because he is the TOTAL package.

Yes he is Nanny! :cutesmile!:

Excited for their first Christmas!!! Hopefully they start their own traditions.....with pictures please. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Awww, I love the "Joshua" stocking -- so cute!!

advocare -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 65 10858312
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:07 am

In light of Michelle and Cody's break up, I feel even more blessed that we have a couple such as Andi and Josh. With the kind of love Andi and Josh share, sometimes you forget the high break up rate in the Bach franchise. #feelingblessed
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:23 am

aviej wrote:In light of Michelle and Cody's break up, I feel even more blessed that we have a couple such as Andi and Josh. With the kind of love Andi and Josh share, sometimes you forget the high break up rate in the Bach franchise. #feelingblessed
Amen to that!!
And Josh just tweeted:
Josh Allan Murray @jmurbulldog · 4m 4 minutes ago
Off to Tampa! (emoji)
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:46 am

edenpol wrote:
aviej wrote:In light of Michelle and Cody's break up, I feel even more blessed that we have a couple such as Andi and Josh. With the kind of love Andi and Josh share, sometimes you forget the high break up rate in the Bach franchise. #feelingblessed
Amen to that!!
And Josh just tweeted:
Josh Allan Murray @jmurbulldog  ·  4m 4 minutes ago
Off to Tampa! (emoji)

I can only assume Andi is going with him. I guess they are going to hang out and celebrate a little in Tampa before they head to KC

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:41 am

I remember in an interview that Michelle did where she said that Andi and Josh's wedding would not be televised because they would not stay together. But she wanted her wedding with Cody to be televised. I think she was dead wrong on that one.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:46 am

Really Nannymargie? Why would she say an awful thing like that knowing that Cody is close to Josh? But anyways, with Michelle and Cody out of the way, even more reason why TPTB should televise Andi and Josh!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:55 am

nannymargie wrote:

I remember in an interview that Michelle did where she said that Andi and Josh's wedding would not be televised because they would not stay together.  But she wanted her wedding with Cody to be televised.  I think she was dead wrong on that one.

Are you sure she said this?

advocare -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:58 am

Perhaps topic should stay on JODI fan thread, so we don't go into dangerous waters. Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:18 pm

Justafan2 wrote:
edenpol wrote:
Amen to that!!
And Josh just tweeted:
Josh Allan Murray @jmurbulldog  ·  4m 4 minutes ago
Off to Tampa! (emoji)

I can only assume Andi is going with him. I guess they are going to hang out and celebrate a little in Tampa before they head to KC

They could be doing and early Christmas with the Murray's. That could be why Andi was doing a lot of shopping earlier this week. Then they can do Christmas with the Dorfman's and then they go to KC for Aaron's game on the 28th. Sounds like a good plan to me.. giggling
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara