SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 71 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:47 am

Thank goodness for all the cyber stalkers on this forum or us fans wouldn't have a clue about all the fun they are having in Tampa! Andi and Josh haven't tweeted or posted anything on IG since they've been down with the Murrays, but it looks like they are all enjoying the family time! It definitely looks like a fancy holiday party they are at tonight. MM looked stunning as well in her red dress (picture not posted here since it didn't have Andi and Josh in it).

Although I love seeing them all together, the group photo with Santa isn't the most flattering of Andi. She looks fabulous in her dress, but she's standing so awkwardly, and the smile isn't her best. She is a gorgeous woman but at times I feel she's not the most photogenic, although it may just be in comparison to the rest of the Murray family who are always ridiculously photogenic. I totally believe it when people say she's so much more beautiful in person!

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 71 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by AnandaMarie Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:15 am

Awww i love the pictures :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:49 am

Thanks for posting the beautiful picture of Andi and josh. They look so happy! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:19 am

I think Andi is very photogenic, the camera loves her. That's one of the reasons she was cast as the bachelorette.

In any case, I think it's important that as women we not be so critical of each other and we try to be more accepting because we are more than pretty faces.

I'd also like to thank the stalkers for the pictures, it's very nice that you guys have taken the time to bring pictures over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:04 am

I agree that Andi is naturally beautiful and super photogenic. And I actually appreciate that she doesn't look "perfect" in every single photo that's taken -- if she's tired, or feeling a little uncomfortable, it really shows in her face. But I like that she's a real girl, not a robot who can just plaster on an identical fake smile every single time. I think her facial expression is a good barometer of how she's feeling, and if you look at all the pictures of them since the finale, she's definitely happiest and most content when it's just her and Josh. (Duh, right? laugh out loud)
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:39 am

Laudergirl wrote:Thank goodness for all the cyber stalkers on this forum or us fans wouldn't have a clue about all the fun they are having in Tampa! Andi and Josh haven't tweeted or posted anything on IG since they've been down with the Murrays, but it looks like they are all enjoying the family time! It definitely looks like a fancy holiday party they are at tonight. MM looked stunning as well in her red dress (picture not posted here since it didn't have Andi and Josh in it).

Although I love seeing them all together, the group photo with Santa isn't the most flattering of Andi. She looks fabulous in her dress, but she's standing so awkwardly, and the smile isn't her best. She is a gorgeous woman but at times I feel she's not the most photogenic, although it may just be in comparison to the rest of the Murray family who are always ridiculously photogenic. I totally believe it when people say she's so much more beautiful in person!

Love the pictures from the holiday party!  **Edited** We all have those "cringe worthy" photos in the family album that we wish we could destroy!  One could only hope to look as gorgeous as Andi in even ONE picture!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:05 am

I must need glasses, I don't see a single thing wrong with how Andi look in either picture......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:25 am

Andi's website just becomes better and better, the design and the ways to get to each page are great!
Andi wrote a new blog about her and MM making together christmas decorations. It's really cute
http://andidorfman.net/posts/

luvlady345 I agree :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:28 pm

edenpol wrote:Andi's website just becomes better and better, the design and the ways to get to each page are great!
Andi wrote a new blog about her and MM making together christmas decorations. It's really cute
http://andidorfman.net/posts/

luvlady345 I agree :cutesmile!:

I love her blog, it's very user friendly. Glad she posted this and gave us a hint at some things they were doing while they are visiting in Tampa. Making memories of their first Christmas at the Murray's is heart warming. Josh did say Andi was crafty and we are starting to see some of it.

Did anyone notice that there has been any sign of Dennis being there? Maybe he is on a business trip. Hope they can spend some time with him also before they leave.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:20 pm

Sorry everyone if my comment about Andi in the group photo came off as critical. That's not how I meant it at all!! I think Andi is absolutely gorgeous. Even without makeup she's stunning. There are just some women that pictures don't do justice and that was the point I meant to make. Andi is more beautiful in person and some pictures (candids) don't always do her justice. I didn't word my above post as well as I should have and I apologize.

I just commented on Andi's blog. I love how crafty she is and I love that she is hanging out with Josh's family and doing these projects with his mom.

I also noticed Denny wasn't in pictures, but I think he tends to shy away from those unless it's a group family picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:22 pm

Laudergirl wrote:Sorry everyone if my comment about Andi in the group photo came off as critical. That's not how I meant it at all!! I think Andi is absolutely gorgeous. Even without makeup she's stunning. There are just some women that pictures don't do justice and that was the point I meant to make. Andi is more beautiful in person and some pictures (candids) don't always do her justice.  I didn't word my above post as well as I should have and I apologize.

I just commented on Andi's blog. I love how crafty she is and I love that she is hanging out with Josh's family and doing these projects with his mom.

I also noticed Denny wasn't in pictures, but I think he tends to shy away from those unless it's a group family picture.  
Don't worry about it, we know it wasn't critical :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:50 pm

@Meggio26 tweeted a pic of herself and some other girls with Andi if someone wants to bring it over. It says at First Pres which to me means First Presbyterian so I assume they all went to church together this morning. I think it is so nice they both prioritize family time so much.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara