SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:39 am

I agree tiger ... if a lead knows who he/she's choosing, don't sleep with the others!! so sleazy and something I'll sure they'll both regret for a long time after. (even if you don't know who you're choosing, a sleep-off shouldn't be how you determine which one you're going to propose too IMO)

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by vivi2 Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:40 am

joshfan wrote:Tim didn't sleep with either trish or april during fd. Wow i srsly thought he did though

I never thought that he did, that's why I think all the blogs and video-gate were intentional!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:57 am

Tim was his own Man all thru this show - changing the plan & sending home more ladies ahead of the regular schedule - I would have preffered he have a Heart to heart with Trish - Not have her get all Dressed up & told there so openly  = maybe he told her ahead of that - but it looked like  she was all in = especially since I think he knew last day(April after the Upset) - that would have been more like Tim (as I think he liked Trish but he was crazy Gone for April) - but guess he needed to focus on his Gal - getting her to say :``Yah ! I will ``

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:01 am

northernviewer wrote:No way will Trish be Bachette after her edit.  If they just included the funny stuff, that's one thing, but the drunk and naked in a pool for all to see, the snarky comments about the other girls, the fart, her jealous comments about April, and now add to that all the not so nice stuff she's said on SM.... no friggin' way will she be the first Bach'ette.  I think they'll give it to somebody new and fresh.  Enough of the recycled contestants... break the US mold... let's start a petition Hugesmile
thumbsup I posted upthread somewhere but I truly think that Trish and her behavior helped Tim make the decision to take her as F2. He had to take someone after letting Sachelle go and Lisa go. Sachelle he had zero attraction to so there was no way to fake that (it would have looked a million times worse than the awkward-Tim seen with Trish in comparison to leaning-in-Tim with April). Plus, Sachelle's brother, haha. Then with Lisa, no way he could take her to F2 because of her kissing-the-bartender and not owning up to it. Not believable she would be a viable F2/F1. So, the only one left was Trish. And, she loved to party and was goofing it all up while on Moorea where Anuj did his video interview so she didn't seem to be taken it that serious and I think Tim was hoping that ultimately that would be the case, that she wouldn't be that upset and really, she wasn't. It was more about 'having the love story' as Trish said than about Tim.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:02 am

northernviewer wrote:No way will Trish be Bachette after her edit.  If they just included the funny stuff, that's one thing, but the drunk and naked in a pool for all to see, the snarky comments about the other girls, the fart, her jealous comments about April, and now add to that all the not so nice stuff she's said on SM.... no friggin' way will she be the first Bach'ette.  I think they'll give it to somebody new and fresh.  Enough of the recycled contestants... break the US mold... let's start a petition Hugesmile

I agree NV! Also, her "blog-gate" basically says that Tim slept with her, but now we all know the truth, don't we?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:03 am

Raggy 43 wrote:Tim was his own Man all thru this show - changing the plan & sending home more ladies ahead of the regular schedule - I would have preffered he have a Heart to heart with Trish - Not have her get all Dressed up & told there so openly  = maybe he told her ahead of that - but it looked like  she was all in = especially since I think  he knew last day(April after the Upset) - that would have been more like Tim (as I think he liked Trish but he was crazy Gone for April) - but guess he needed to focus on his Gal - getting her to say :``Yah ! I will ``

I'm sure that was just the producers making him wait until the FRC. Does suck.

Where's this interview about not sleeping with either?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:04 am

vivi2 wrote:
joshfan wrote:Tim didn't sleep with either trish or april during fd. Wow i srsly thought he did though

I never thought that he did,  that's why I think all the blogs and video-gate were intentional!
Yah, I thought that for the last one, but either way, the fact that they have a pre-taped ATFR, etc., there is a lot of trust from TPTB Canada towards their audience and they don't 'control' any personal social media as was suggested by some. The girls and Tim's personal social media accounts were just that - personal. They posted what they wanted regardless of how it spoiled anything and it was not misleading at all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:13 am

atem wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Great ITM post with April telling us how the ITM room works on Moorea at the Pearl. She is wearing her sunset beach date dress and is very, very chipper. Whatever Tim told her after the upset definitely made he feel a-okay. :yes:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She sure was. giggling

I've never seen her talk so much.  
Haha. I know, right? Yup, she knew already. No wonder she was all "so can I kiss you now" at FRC before he even said anything! haha.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:16 am

Great Interview!!!

HELLO! Canada @HelloCanada  ·  6m 6 minutes ago
'I told you so!' @bradcsmith on the @bachelorCA finale PLUS his Q&A w/ @TimWarmels! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

BS: Have you planned the move-in?

TW: Literally, her car is packed to the brim right now. It’s happening as soon as it can! It’s one of the…No, it’s the most exciting time in my entire life.

Last edited by Steel2009 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:17 am

JoshFan-I saw that April followed you this morning on IG (before she even followed Tim)!! giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:19 am

Kiss show - Tim and April

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:40 am

iamreal2u wrote:Kiss show - Tim and April

Thanks for posting it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+27
lounez
AllAboutLove
northernviewer
Ash2214
vivi2