SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:42 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Tim obviously told April either on her breakdown day or on LCD that he was choosing her... I have a feeling it was breakdown day as she was quite relaxed on LCD.
Yes this makes sense. She was relaxed and knew she'd get the final rose (duh!).  But she didnt know if he'd propose and he was worried as to whether she'd say yes.
Tim didn't sleep with either trish or april during fd.
Wow - good for him.   I guess that should make it easier for the F2. I wish every Lead did that.

I agree.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:43 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Great Interview!!!

HELLO! Canada @HelloCanada  ·  6m 6 minutes ago
'I told you so!' @bradcsmith on the @bachelorCA finale PLUS his Q&A w/ @TimWarmels! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BS: Have you planned the move-in?

TW: Literally, her car is packed to the brim right now. It’s happening as soon as it can! It’s one of the…No, it’s the most exciting time in my entire life.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thumbsup

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:02 pm

I'll close this thread now, so we can have the discussion flowing in their Fan Forum. I'll leave this here for a few days for those who may want to read our live posting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+27
lounez
AllAboutLove
northernviewer
Ash2214
vivi2