Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Media - Radio - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Media - Radio - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:01 pm

“You and I” for Tim and April (Video):

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-6Kj

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Media - Radio - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

Post by joshfan on Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill on Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for sharing. Wow 27 interviews lined up!! No wonder they get tired of answering the same questions over and over again. Interesting that Tim said
basically that when this part is over they will go back to regular stuff. I hope they get to do that because I think it does take a toll with the couples after a while. :yes:
Brill

Female Posts : 2768

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:“You and I” for Tim and April (Video):

Beautiful :sprinklehearts

You've really captured the awesomeness of their gentle love story.  So tender :rosiecolored:swinginglove
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith on Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:“You and I” for Tim and April (Video):

Wow Sophie! The video is beautiful and touching. Might have brought a tear to my eye. Thanks doll. I hope everyone shares.
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill on Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:37 pm

Interview from Edmonton on City TV. Doesn't give us anything new but just wanted to add it to the collection.

Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:40 am

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill on Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great interview, couple of things I find interesting. Her 2 favorite dresses were the red one and black one and wasn't sure which one to wear for night one. She did not mention the purple one as being in contention so maybe seeing as it was the designers dress it was the best one of the ones that were offered to her. no idea
Also she said she felt bad that she lied to her coworkers, telling them she went to Europe for a couple of months and now can be honest with everyone.
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:50 pm

There are still some youtubes up. I think the ones uploaded by Bachelor Canada City TV are still there. I edited season 1 and replaced it with one uploaded by City TV and it works.

Still working on the rest.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43872

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:20 pm

Hilarious, fun, and interesting interview with Kiss 1053 Rich, Gary & Hilary where you get to hear April's humour/sarcasm, fun side. Love it! Tim and April have an awesome rapport with one another.

April's response to this question:

Question:  Was it like lightning, or did you warm up to him gradually?

April:  I'm still warming up to him gradually.

Ha! Like an old married couple already!  giggling cantstopl

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:30 pm

Janette's exclusive

Did we have this?
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:31 pm

To watch only Tim and April moments
Go to this YT playlist

djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Media - Radio - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum