SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:55 pm

tigertiz wrote:In the Kiss interview:
April said - "honestly" she knew" pretty early" that he was going to choose her.
When she was crying and wanted to leave - he felt terrible for her stress level.
People on twitter said he had more chemistry with Trish.
 [   :shocked!: What were they watching?
]
April - I'm very reserved but also - people arent privy to alot of information. There were alot of our interactions that didnt get aired.  [ yeah no kidding. that would have given it away by the Toronto date. And then no more show.]

She asked him what went on in FS with Trish. " nothing"
And with you (April) : "nothing."
Tim:  "honest truth we were engaged before anything happened ".
Loved listening to this interview... best one yet! Yah we all knew. Those that didn't, I have no idea where they got that other than thinking that  no-conflict = passion. Um, research has shown that couples that have conflict and work through that have a better chance at a real relationship not to mention that just giggling-smooth-sailing = not much passion at all, imo!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:38 pm

Last paragraph of Brad's blog is interesting. He sees Tim at a different place post-show than he was himself:

The main difference between Tim and I – and there are clearly many, all in his favour – is that he has clearly moved past the thought process that I was at around the same time. He sees that the relationship has many more levels of understanding and discovery. And even more of that person to learn about! Day-to-day life, being on the couch in sweats watching a movie, living the unglamorous “real life” of Bachelor Tim and AB is what he’s ready for!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:48 pm

jojo47 wrote:Last paragraph of Brad's blog is interesting. He sees Tim at a different place post-show than he was himself:

The main difference between Tim and I – and there are clearly many, all in his favour – is that he has clearly moved past the thought process that I was at around the same time. He sees that the relationship has many more levels of understanding and discovery. And even more of that person to learn about! Day-to-day life, being on the couch in sweats watching a movie, living the unglamorous “real life” of Bachelor Tim and AB is what he’s ready for!

I Agree. Very interesting.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:58 pm

jojo47 wrote:Last paragraph of Brad's blog is interesting. He sees Tim at a different place post-show than he was himself:

That was a great blog by Brad (posted in Media Fan thread). I wasn't in love with Brad as S1 lead but he has definitely seemed to mature and grow as a person and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading his blogs. He is articulate and introspective...

Tim was definitely at a different place post-show but also pre-show considering that Tim saw being on the Bachelor as a genuinely viable way to find a wife. His most recent long-term relationship which lasted two years came about from online dating and Tim mentioned in numerous interviews that for him, he was a different breed (a Millennial) than that from his parents traditional path to marriage so it makes sense he saw a tv-show as a legitimate way to find a wife. And finding a wife was always his focus.

Tim is also not interested in the fame aspect. He supports this in his recent personal blog post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where he talks about how fleeting fame is (D-list celebrity as he calls himself) and that it is what you do day to day that sustains happiness not getting 1000 likes on instagram or getting new followers but the small things.

Yup, I have high hopes that these two will remain as grounded as they have always been and cannot wait for that Sept/Fall wedding next year (which Tim said on BT probably won't be televised).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:27 pm

tigertiz wrote:In the Kiss interview:
April said - "honestly" she knew" pretty early" that he was going to choose her.
When she was crying and wanted to leave - he felt terrible for her stress level.
People on twitter said he had more chemistry with Trish.
 [   :shocked!: What were they watching?]
April - I'm very reserved but also - people arent privy to alot of information. There were alot of our interactions that didnt get aired.  [ yeah no kidding. that would have given it away by the Toronto date. And then no more show.]

She asked him what went on in FS with Trish. " nothing"
And with you (April) : "nothing."
Tim:  "honest truth we were engaged before anything happened ".

I was pretty certain that would be the case. Knowing Tim, his feelings for April and the fact IMO he is a true gentleman, he wouldn't be intimate for the sake of doing the deed to come back and haunt him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:36 pm

It shows alot of self awareness on Brad's part to have noticed this. He's an interesting guy - with a lot of depth as well. I hope he's dating someone nice.
IMO he is a true gentleman
Yes he sure is.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:52 pm

tigertiz wrote:

It shows alot of self awareness on Brad's part to have noticed this.   He's an interesting guy - with a lot of depth as well. I hope he's dating someone nice.
IMO he is a true gentleman
Yes he sure is.

Just confirms why I liked both of these guys even though physically, they may not have been my type. As a result of liking the person, I also grew to find them more attractive as well. Good job on the producers part in finding us such nice Canadian gents to follow...and both were/are criers. Loved it!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Tim Warmels
‏@BachCanTim
Bachelor Nation should be thanking you @johnlegend - Your album got me and April through the hardest times these last 5 months

Tim Warmels
‏@BachCanTim
Out of all of the girls April... You're my one and only girl - thank you all so much for the love BachNation [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Steel2009 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:21 pm

Tim Warmels @BachCanTim · 29m 29 minutes ago
@colleenp77 her car is packed and she's movin in! Haha wedding for next fall. Had to be secret these last months so couldn't plan anything!

Tim Warmels @BachCanTim · 1h 1 hour ago
@NovaScotia333 it's actually indescribable - been waiting for this for 5 MONTHS

More
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:28 pm

Oh boy, is he excited or what, laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:30 pm

Yep-that man is iN serious LOVE!!!! :hearts love:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Got to love this from Tim's facebook Smiley Yes, you did, Tim. Yes, you did!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aww, how cute is that?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold