SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 20 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:29 pm

Omg yes, I would love to know what was in the box as well!
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 20 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by atem Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:21 pm

Are they tweeting the US Bach premiere?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:50 pm

atem wrote:Are they tweeting the US Bach premiere?

Can't say for sure but I think most Canadians are watching the Junior Hockey team playing in the Gold hockey game against Russia and it is a nail biter!!! Need a wine  or something to calm me down!!! Stupid penalities. :headbanging

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:17 pm

Brill wrote:

Can't say for sure but I think most Canadians are watching the Junior Hockey team playing in the Gold hockey game against Russia and it is a nail biter!!! Need a wine  or something to calm me down!!! Stupid penalities. :headbanging

I thought I was going to have a stroke.

I'm sure they were watching the game. Tim used to play plus he is a huge Leafs fan.He might have even been there, the place was packed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Brill wrote:

I thought I was going to have a stroke.

I'm sure they were watching the game. Tim used to play plus he is a huge Leafs fan.He might have even been there, the place was packed.

That's true I'm sure Tim was watching. There were a lot of Ontario guys on the team. Maybe he even knew of some of them or their families. :yes:

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:02 pm

They sure are quiet on social media!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:13 pm

They IG'd a nice NYE pic. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:01 pm

Yeah, but they are doing a small business now. You have to constantly be talking about it. So, what better way than to use it to make The Bachelor comments and talk about your business?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:51 am

Brill wrote:

I know I was watching the game instead of premiere :yes: watched it Tuesday on pvr I'm unspoiled so will only be posting in the unspoiled thread for a few weeks. Been so busy the last month... hoping January is much quieter Hugesmile

So happy to see that Tim and April are still doing well. Such a cute couple!!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Tim posted this. No caption. Ahh the memories..

chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:43 am

Aww that is great. Thanks for posting Chrissy! I wonder if April *let* Tim win this time? giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:17 pm

Great pic! That would make a great avi!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold