SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BellLetsTalk - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 23 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by bleuberry February 4th 2015, 11:08 am

I think Topazgold is onto something. April still follows Tim on Twitter, Tim isn't following her.

Looks like he unfollowed her on IG too?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

BellLetsTalk - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 23 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Topazgold February 4th 2015, 11:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Interesting.... I don't have twitter but I do follow April on IG.  I've noticed the past few weeks she's posted/liked inspirational messages and posted pics with her girlfriends but nothing on Tim and vice versa.

I'm hoping maybe they're just too busy with "normal" life to post but with all the recent breakups.... "Tis the season" hmmm hmmm

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan February 4th 2015, 11:57 am

I checked twitter today and Tim is still following April I do not know about instagram though
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry February 4th 2015, 12:06 pm

Twitter can be slow to update for some people. He unfollowed two people and it appears one was April.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill February 4th 2015, 12:46 pm

Tim has two twitter accounts.  The one he hardly ever uses and I don't think he ever followed April on that one.
The other one he is still following April and they both tweeted similar stuff the other day so from that I think they are doing fine.  They have never been as busy on SM as others.  I think they want to stay private and enjoy a normal type life.  I could be wrong though but I think they are fine.

 April Brockman @AprilBrockman  
 ·   Jan 27    
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tim Warmels Jan 28
‏@BachCanTim Seriously close to my heart - too many of my coolest friends have struggled with mental health - it happens to everyone!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry February 4th 2015, 1:17 pm

Ahh thanks Brill, I thought it was strange that he follows so few people! That makes sense. 

Is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the right IG?

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold February 4th 2015, 1:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Yes twarmels is the correct IG and you're right, he is no longer following April on IG

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill February 4th 2015, 5:34 pm

Topazgold wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Yes twarmels is the correct IG and you're right, he is no longer following April on IG

That kind of makes sense to me. If you live together, you don't each need to take pictures, since the pictures would be the same or similar and follow each others IG.
That is JMO of course.. Hugesmile

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold February 4th 2015, 5:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] True! Hope that's all it is Smiley

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry February 4th 2015, 5:55 pm

I guess it makes sense, but why unfollow your fiancé? I guess I don't understand but I hope they're happy either way.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 4th 2015, 6:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:I guess it makes sense, but why unfollow your fiancé? I guess I don't understand but I hope they're happy either way.

Not to be all doom and gloom, but I don't think he would unfollow her unless there was a problem. I was a little surprised she shared the story about him being really smelly. That was not a good sign imo. It was worse than Andi talking about Josh chewing with his mouth open. hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold February 4th 2015, 6:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Missed that one. What story was that??? That was my thinking, why follow the person you are engaged to only to unfollow them and why would April's sister who welcomed Tim into the family take down all their pics together and stop following Tim & her own sister question

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold